Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 81 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-17-2015, 07:13 AM   #641
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezyReasons
Just an update, box scores tomorrow , got a bit busy today.

-Steeeeeez
Cool can't wait to see them..
Old 09-17-2015, 07:15 AM   #642
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuuma
Hm, I threw for 560 yards with 10tds 0 interceptions with over 70% completion rate. While adding 150 yards rushing yesterday. Might be time to move up again. I won 76-49 or something like that.
Yep time to move up when you are dropping off stats like that.. Haha!
Old 09-17-2015, 08:55 AM   #643
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man that would have been a fun game to see. Why did you move threshold to 50? You were getting too many big plays
I haven't tried your set with threshold at 0, but have played with other sliders at 0 and it generated too many big plays. That's why I had it at 50. I prefer a more defensive struggle game because that's what the Panthers play most often.

I just played my 2nd game against the Texans and it was also close but a shootout. I ended up getting the ball with 2 timeouts left on my own 20 yard line, 4th quarter, 40 seconds to go. Completed a pass to Olsen to my own 31 yard line, called time out. Next play they're playing 2 deep zone and I split the two safeties with Corey "Philly" Brown, hit him in stride for a long TD pass to win the game 41-34. Mallet threw for over 400 yards but also had 3 interceptions, one of which I took the distance with Tillman. Cam had 300+ yards, 3 TD's and 1 INT. Neither team could get a running game going.

I did bump pass blocking slider up to 35 for each team prior to starting this game because I was getting consistently sacked on PA shot plays with 9 blockers with it set only at 30 against the Jags. I still had 3 sacks against the Texans and JJ Watt got Cam for the only sack of the game for the Texans. They flushed Cam out of the pocket quite often but it's not easy to chase down Cam Newton!

I think I've got the sliders I like. Green set is an extremely difficult challenge for me. I've had to give it all I've got (without cheesing, I use suggested plays typically on offense and defense) to come away with Wins against two teams with not so great QB's (Bortles and Mallet). Next week I go up against Drew Brees and the Saints.

Madden really needs a difficulty between All Pro and All Madden. I feel like on All Madden the CPU almost "cheats" where I see bull**** plays every so often, players warp or make plays they just aren't capable of like a 30 yard bullet Mallet threw off his back foot while being chased by 2 blitzers. All Pro is just too easy for me though. I really feel like I have to fight for and earn everything I get playing on All Madden and that's the way it should be.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 09-17-2015, 10:04 AM   #644
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Well I went ahead and set up my 32 team franchise last night. I went with the Cowboys just for the fact they have Randy Gregory and he is a rookie. I want to build around him for the future. I took over as the owner. I will probably let HC jason Garrett go after the season and hire a rookie coach. Move my offense to a real ground and pound type offense. 2-3 Tight end sets. Will definitely be a challenge as I see everyone says the run game is tough with these black set sliders. I am a very sim or maybe to sim type of player, very rarely go for it on 4th down, always punt or attempt a field goal. I will try to stay as close to 50/50 pass / run ratio as possible if not be a little more heavy on the run. To me it all sets up a heck of a challenge. I have to finish imputing the sliders and stuff tonight and will get my 1st preseason game underway.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:25 AM   #645
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Well I went ahead and set up my 32 team franchise last night. I went with the Cowboys just for the fact they have Randy Gregory and he is a rookie. I want to build around him for the future. I took over as the owner. I will probably let HC jason Garrett go after the season and hire a rookie coach. Move my offense to a real ground and pound type offense. 2-3 Tight end sets. Will definitely be a challenge as I see everyone says the run game is tough with these black set sliders. I am a very sim or maybe to sim type of player, very rarely go for it on 4th down, always punt or attempt a field goal. I will try to stay as close to 50/50 pass / run ratio as possible if not be a little more heavy on the run. To me it all sets up a heck of a challenge. I have to finish imputing the sliders and stuff tonight and will get my 1st preseason game underway.
Run game is pretty tough on the black set. May be easier because of your oline. I'd recommend drafting run blocking tight ends and full backs. Ratings play a bigger factor.

Tight Ends getting pushed back, destroys stretch and zone plays.

Full backs not having the awareness to pick up the most dangerous (closest) defender WILL make or break a 10 yard run. I've had numerous time's
where I see the hole, hit the hole, but my FB goes to block the safety instead of LB, so I get 2 yards when I'd at least have 5.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:45 AM   #646
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! Yeah he might not be ready yet.
After looking at this again, I'm wondering if it's because I changed his throwing style to classic 3, i think it was. I just think the little hop after throwing a nice pass is cool .

I also noticed that on short passes (slants and drags), QBs try to throw it between the lineman, likely due to height? (awesome addition if that's the case.)

Now my QB is I believe 6'2, but it looks like he just tried to throw the bullet pass I called where he could fit it (in that huge gap).

So I'm thinking, if I would have high passed and lead that, the ball would have been thrown over the linemans head to the WR instead.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:07 PM   #647
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Are you guys using a 32 team franchise or solo team?

Jarodd21
Datninja619
Old 09-17-2015, 12:08 PM   #648
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Are you guys using a 32 team franchise or solo team?

Jarodd21
Datninja619
Solo offline

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »