Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 82 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-17-2015, 04:59 PM   #649
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey just i got something you might wanna take a look at...On JoshC1977's page he figured out that the penalty sliders do affect gameplay like last years madden. If you put up your offside, false start, and holding to around 70-80 you really see the dline and oline "battle" more. It really does fix the stagnant gameplay in the trenches and allows good dlineman and good olineman to dominate. Its worth taking a look at, i have those three sliders set to 70 each and i get good lineplay and maybe 20-40 penalty yards per game, per team, which is realistic.
Old 09-17-2015, 05:13 PM   #650
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzen
I haven't tried your set with threshold at 0, but have played with other sliders at 0 and it generated too many big plays. That's why I had it at 50. I prefer a more defensive struggle game because that's what the Panthers play most often.

I just played my 2nd game against the Texans and it was also close but a shootout. I ended up getting the ball with 2 timeouts left on my own 20 yard line, 4th quarter, 40 seconds to go. Completed a pass to Olsen to my own 31 yard line, called time out. Next play they're playing 2 deep zone and I split the two safeties with Corey "Philly" Brown, hit him in stride for a long TD pass to win the game 41-34. Mallet threw for over 400 yards but also had 3 interceptions, one of which I took the distance with Tillman. Cam had 300+ yards, 3 TD's and 1 INT. Neither team could get a running game going.

I did bump pass blocking slider up to 35 for each team prior to starting this game because I was getting consistently sacked on PA shot plays with 9 blockers with it set only at 30 against the Jags. I still had 3 sacks against the Texans and JJ Watt got Cam for the only sack of the game for the Texans. They flushed Cam out of the pocket quite often but it's not easy to chase down Cam Newton!

I think I've got the sliders I like. Green set is an extremely difficult challenge for me. I've had to give it all I've got (without cheesing, I use suggested plays typically on offense and defense) to come away with Wins against two teams with not so great QB's (Bortles and Mallet). Next week I go up against Drew Brees and the Saints.

Madden really needs a difficulty between All Pro and All Madden. I feel like on Pl All Madden the CPU almost "cheats" where I see bull**** plays every so often, players warp or make plays they just aren't capable of like a 30 yard bullet Mallet threw off his back foot while being chased by 2 blitzers. All Pro is just too easy for me though. I really feel like I have to fight for and earn everything I get playing on All Madden and that's the way it should be.
The big plays are not bad with my set with threshold at 0. I mean if your playing atrocious Defense you might give up big plays. You'll get defensive struggles. It's up to you to make it happen.

I'm surprise you were having a tough time getting PA to work with the USER passblocking at 30. I get a few PAs a game with the black set. A friend of mine who also uses the Panthers like you does PA a bunch during his games with decent success. You probably weren't setting it up right and the CPU is expecting you to pass but if it's working good for you at
35 that's cool as long as you keep it equal with the green set.

I thought I was done tweaking but I might have one 2 small adjustments in the works for the USER and CPU passing. I feel like my passing is just a tab bit too good. I have a few of my black set USERs helping me out.
Old 09-17-2015, 06:04 PM   #651
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc324393
Hey just i got something you might wanna take a look at...On JoshC1977's page he figured out that the penalty sliders do affect gameplay like last years madden. If you put up your offside, false start, and holding to around 70-80 you really see the dline and oline "battle" more. It really does fix the stagnant gameplay in the trenches and allows good dlineman and good olineman to dominate. Its worth taking a look at, i have those three sliders set to 70 each and i get good lineplay and maybe 20-40 penalty yards per game, per team, which is realistic.
Has he tested this on All-Madden yet? Not saying his findings isn't true but you know the gameplay is totally different. I don't believe it's that hard to get better line play on All-Pro..
Old 09-17-2015, 06:27 PM   #652
Rookie

I'm not sure if he tested them on all madden, but I have tried them and noticed a difference. I was just bringing it up because I thought it might be interesting to you and it could make for more realistic gameplay. I recently played a game against the Dolphins and noticed that Suh has relatively no impact on the run game, when in reality he should be wreaking havoc in the backfield not just in the pass game but the run game also. After I put these penalty sliders up he started shedding his initial blocks more and the dline as a whole had more of a "push" against my mediocre oline. I assume if I had a dominate oline they would have more of "push" against a potentially mediocre dline. It might be worth experimenting with as long as penalties-called stay in a realistic range.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:12 PM   #653
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I'm not sure if he tested them on all madden, but I have tried them and noticed a difference. I was just bringing it up because I thought it might be interesting to you and it could make for more realistic gameplay. I recently played a game against the Dolphins and noticed that Suh has relatively no impact on the run game, when in reality he should be wreaking havoc in the backfield not just in the pass game but the run game also. After I put these penalty sliders up he started shedding his initial blocks more and the dline as a whole had more of a "push" against my mediocre oline. I assume if I had a dominate oline they would have more of "push" against a potentially mediocre dline. It might be worth experimenting with as long as penalties-called stay in a realistic range.
I'm gonna try raising offsides to 70. The pass rush is really the only problem I'm having.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:25 PM   #654
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Didn't really see a difference in the first game I played but for some weird reason there was like 10 offensive holding calls and that's never happen with the holding at 49.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:37 PM   #655
Rookie

Have been tweaking the green set sliders trying to find the perfect fit for me. My main issues are that my qb is crazy inaccurate, and that the cpu qb's complete everything. Other issue is my run game is non-existent and that the cpu wrs never drop anything. Any suggested slider raises/decreases? Would be much appreciated. Also I feel as if I have too many holding calls against me, but it could just be me.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:01 AM   #656
Rookie

Been following Jarodd21s Sliders for years. Dude knows his sh!!!TT!!! keep doing a great job bro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »