Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 83 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2015, 12:13 AM   #657
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV3X
Have been tweaking the green set sliders trying to find the perfect fit for me. My main issues are that my qb is crazy inaccurate, and that the cpu qb's complete everything. Other issue is my run game is non-existent and that the cpu wrs never drop anything. Any suggested slider raises/decreases? Would be much appreciated. Also I feel as if I have too many holding calls against me, but it could just be me.
You have to utilize the left stick.. It's less sensitive with how high I have the accuracy on the green set. If you are not use to using the left stick go into practice and work on using it. The only time you shouldn't use the left stick to throw a pass is on a deep streak route. If you don't want to use the left stick you probably have to raise the USER accuracy to like 45 or 50. I'm getting ready to drop a new tweak to the USER and CPU accuracy on all 4 sets. But my sliders always involve guys working on using the left stick to place all there throws. Jump into practice mode and figure out all the angles, and touch you have to use to place every throw. Trust me you won't regret it and watch how much better your passing becomes..
Old 09-18-2015, 12:15 AM   #658
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghost260
Been following Jarodd21s Sliders for years. Dude knows his sh!!!TT!!! keep doing a great job bro.
Thanks man.. Which set are you using?
Old 09-18-2015, 12:48 AM   #659
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

New tweaks

September 18th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 25, and lowered the USER accuracy 25.
September 18th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 35, and lowered the USER accuracy to 18
Septmeber 18th- On the Blue set the CPUs accuracy stayed at 45, and I lowered the USER accuracy to 11
September 18th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55, and lowered the USER accuracy to 4.

I thought I was done tweaking for a while but I been passing the ball way too good lately. Finished my test season with 5500 yards passing and I just wasn't feeling that. Felt my yardage could come down at least another 500-700 yards so I decided to tweak the USER accuracy on all 4 sets.

I know some guys using the green sliders have been struggling with accuracy. My only advise to you is to either go into practice and work on using the left stick or simply raise the USER accuracy somewhere around 40-50 if you refuse to work on getting better with the left stick, and want most of your passes placed for you. You should be using the left stick on every pass besides deep bombs. I know a lot of the green set USERs have been struggling with there pass defense too so lowering the CPUs accuracy to 25 should help that also.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:03 AM   #660
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just played my first game of the season and won 27-20.

I raised the user accuracy from 35 to 40. (Might drop to 38)
I raised the user run blocking from 45 to 48.
I dropped the cpu accuracy from 35 to 32.
I dropped the cpu catching from 45 to 40. (Might raise to 42)

I am the Dolphins, and I had a horrible start throwing 3 interceptions in the 1st half. The redskins scored 17 on me in the first half compared to my 6. I ended up injuring Robert Griffen and he was out till the 4th quarter. I slowly rallied my way back into the game and dominated the 2nd half scoring 21 unanswered points to win 27-20. My game winning touchdown was with less than 2mins to go. Overall I felt like once Griffen went down that they didn't have a consistent offense, and that really hurt them.

Tannehill - 283 yards 2tds 3ints 66% completion
Miller - 105 yards on 14 attempts (lost for 3 weeks due to injury :/)
Stills - 5recs 91 yards (leading receiver)
7 sacks in total(6 were user) 1int

Griffen - 7-10 77yards
McCoy - 5-9 77 yards 1int
Morris - 91yards on 22attempts 1td
Jackson - 6recs 70yards(leading receiver)
No sacks but three int's

Overall I enjoyed the game, and thought it played out well. My only two concerns are that the Redskins offense outside of the run was bad. I don't know if it was the play calls or if they just didn't go deep on passes but it didn't seem like much. The other concern would be the 7 sacks. Though it was user with 99 Suh and 82 Brockers it was still a lot. I'll have to see how it plays out against my next opponent. What do you think?
Old 09-18-2015, 07:19 AM   #661
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV3X
Just played my first game of the season and won 27-20.

I raised the user accuracy from 35 to 40. (Might drop to 38)
I raised the user run blocking from 45 to 48.
I dropped the cpu accuracy from 35 to 32.
I dropped the cpu catching from 45 to 40. (Might raise to 42)

I am the Dolphins, and I had a horrible start throwing 3 interceptions in the 1st half. The redskins scored 17 on me in the first half compared to my 6. I ended up injuring Robert Griffen and he was out till the 4th quarter. I slowly rallied my way back into the game and dominated the 2nd half scoring 21 unanswered points to win 27-20. My game winning touchdown was with less than 2mins to go. Overall I felt like once Griffen went down that they didn't have a consistent offense, and that really hurt them.

Tannehill - 283 yards 2tds 3ints 66% completion
Miller - 105 yards on 14 attempts (lost for 3 weeks due to injury :/)
Stills - 5recs 91 yards (leading receiver)
7 sacks in total(6 were user) 1int

Griffen - 7-10 77yards
McCoy - 5-9 77 yards 1int
Morris - 91yards on 22attempts 1td
Jackson - 6recs 70yards(leading receiver)
No sacks but three int's

Overall I enjoyed the game, and thought it played out well. My only two concerns are that the Redskins offense outside of the run was bad. I don't know if it was the play calls or if they just didn't go deep on passes but it didn't seem like much. The other concern would be the 7 sacks. Though it was user with 99 Suh and 82 Brockers it was still a lot. I'll have to see how it plays out against my next opponent. What do you think?
Well I'm glad you figured out a few adjustments that work for your play style. If you feel you are getting too many sacks you can try raising the CPUs passblock to 35.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:50 AM   #662
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
Finished my first season w/ the Vikings using the Red Set. Went 10-6, won my wildcard game, lost the divisional. All in all things went pretty good. Picked up some pieces to rebuild my OL and should be in better shape for year 2. I also drafted a 6th round QB that turned into 80 ovr. Bigger, stronger, faster than Teddy B. Decisions, decisions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That was a pretty good season. Sounds like everything played out good.

Damn.. So what are you going to do about the QB situation? That rookie sounds like a beast. Teddy still young though. I would probably trade that rookie to a team that needs him unless you're ready to move on from Teddy.
I ended up trading the rookie QB to the Texans for a current 2nd round pick. Their starting QB was Kellen Moore at 73ovr. So they got a high dev rookie QB and a 2nd round pick was the highest I was being offered. I just so happened to play against him Week 1 and he looked pretty decent. 26/31 268yds 0tds 1int. I had my best passing day yet with Teddy and torched them though. 19/24 312yds 4tds 1int passing and 4rush 24yds 1td running.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:59 PM   #663
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
I ended up trading the rookie QB to the Texans for a current 2nd round pick. Their starting QB was Kellen Moore at 73ovr. So they got a high dev rookie QB and a 2nd round pick was the highest I was being offered. I just so happened to play against him Week 1 and he looked pretty decent. 26/31 268yds 0tds 1int. I had my best passing day yet with Teddy and torched them though. 19/24 312yds 4tds 1int passing and 4rush 24yds 1td running.
Yeah you lid them up through the air pretty good. Make sure you plug in those new adjustments I made last night to the USER and CPU accuracy. I bet you are going to follow that rookie to see how he develops huh? Might become a beast. But I would have traded him too.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:22 PM   #664
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

OVR: 0

I had an extremely fun week 1 Cowboys vs. Giants game in my franchise last night. I won 24-21 and had to work hard to run out the clock at the end.

Christine Michael averaged 4.1 ypc on 20 Carries. Joseph Randle had 20 yards on 7 carries.

Romo was 22-29 for 222 yards with a TD and two picks (one my fault, the other Romo threw it way over the head of a wide open receiver to the safety). Cowboys forced 4 turnovers (3 fumbles, 1 INT). My defense had six sacks, but I think that's to be expected with the Giants OL and me not sitting Hardy and allowing Mincey, Lawrence, Hardy and Gregory to all rush on 3rd and longs.

It'll be interesting to see how we hold up against the Eagles next week.

Last edited by SwampFox; 09-18-2015 at 02:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »