Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 86 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2015, 01:55 AM   #681
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders


I focused on getting the best run blocking full back in FA.. Picked up Hewitt, who has 86 run block and 76 awareness..

This run was on 3rd down and I KNOW my FB last season wouldn't have blocked him

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 02:27 AM   #682
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Playing on black set.
Alright guys, if you are struggling on running the ball, make sure you have a good run blocking FB/TE. Two games into the season and I'm running the ball SOOO much better than all my other franchises.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 04:46 AM   #683
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madrid
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hii all. Finally i started a franchise with your green set with two corrections. Here are the results:

TEAM: Vikings
DIFFICULT:All Madden
SLIDERS: Jarodd21s green set with CPU accuracy 30 and CPU Interception 40
NOTES: Making the coach "trick" to have the correct confidence.

CURRENT BALANCE: 5-5
REAL INJURIES: Yes
PLAYING INJURIES: Kyle Rudolph 6 weeks ( week 5)

TRADES:

RG John Urschel BAL - CB Josh Robinson MIN

FREE AGENCY:

FB David Johnson

RESULTS:

- @49s L 37-11
- vs Lions L 30-13
- vs Chargers W 19-9
- @Broncos W 19-10
- Bye week
- vs Chiefs W 41-38
- @ Lions L 24-19
- @ Bears L 34-14
- Vs Rams W 28-20
- @ Raiders L 41-27
- vs Packers W 28-24

TEAM STATISTICS

Offensive yards 3417 - 24nd NFL
Defensive yards 3262 - 3rd NFL
Point Scored 219 - 24th NFL
Points Allowed 267 9th NFL

PLAYER STATISTICS

Adrian Peterson - 235 carries (1st NFL) - 1034 yards (1st) - 4,4 avg (25th) - 6 td (13rd) - 103,4 avg g - 3 fumb - 43 btk

Teddy Bridgewater - 79,4 rating - 2,429 yards - 15 td - 12 int - 25 sacks - 58% comp - 242,9 ypg

Kyle Rudolph - 39 rec - 369 yards - 61,5 ypg - 0 td
Jarius Wright - 36 rec - 585 yards - 58,5 ypg - 6 td
Mike Wallace - 33 rec - 386 yards - 38,6 ypg - 3 td
Adrian Peterson - 33 rec - 337 yards - 33,y ypg - 1 td
Chase Ford - 30 rec - 272 yards - 27,2 ypg - 2 td
Charles Johnson - 18 rec - 273 yards - 27,3 ypg - 2 td

Harrison Smith - 41 solo - 33 assist - 4 tfl - 0 sacks - 2 int - 2 defl - 1ffumb - 0 fumrec
Robert Blanton - 38 solo- 39 assist - 10 tfl - 0 sacks - 2 int - 5 defl - 0 ffumb - 2 fumrec
Everson Griffen - 31 solo - 18 assist - 22 tfl - 14,5 sacks - 1 fumrec
Brian Robinson - 24 solo - 11 assist - 7 tfl - 13,5 sacks - 1 ffumb
Gerald Hodges jr - 35 solo - 26 assist - 10 tfl - 1 sack - 3 defl -
Eric Kendricks - 34 solo - 23 assist - 7 tfl - 1 sack - 2 int
Xavier Rhodes - 18 solo - 20 assist - 3 int - 2 defl
Captain Munnerlyn - 27 solo - 17 assist - 2 int - 1 ffumb
Trae Waynes - 19 solo - 14 assist - 2tfl - 2 int

Im very happy with the results. Game is hard but funny and need that you have all senses in the match. If you have a bad day reading the coverages..you pay it. The only two things that i hate...CPU never drops the ball...reception...hit...nothing...user reception...little touch...drop. The second is when CPU QB is in Supeman mode...nothing to do...you have to lose

Last edited by chichoslg; 09-19-2015 at 06:11 AM.
chichoslg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 07:12 AM   #684
MVP
 
G0DZGiFT's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619

I focused on getting the best run blocking full back in FA.. Picked up Hewitt, who has 86 run block and 76 awareness..

This run was on 3rd down and I KNOW my FB last season wouldn't have blocked him

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

How you do that little change in direction juke?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
G0DZGiFT is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 07:22 AM   #685
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerko
I did...haha. Sorry. I am a green user and didn't scroll past that area. Thanks.

I guess my concern is not really knowing what slider affects what part of the game. Is there anything on operation sports that shows this? I've seen that penalty adjustments affect how the offensive line blocks as well as other information. Just don't know.
I really don't get that deep into the penalty slider stuff especially since most of the penalties are working this year. If I raise them up to some of the numbers them guys are talking about you'll see an unrealistic amount of penalties called per game. Just role with hos I have everything set up and if you need something tweaked just let me know and I'll help you adjust.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 07:33 AM   #686
Rookie
 
fuuuma's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Norway
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is on the blue set in my second season. Hm, wrong table for some reason. Meh, can't be bothered filling it in again now, since it didn't save for some reason.

Last edited by fuuuma; 09-19-2015 at 07:44 AM.
fuuuma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:30 AM   #687
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Playing on black set.
Alright guys, if you are struggling on running the ball, make sure you have a good run blocking FB/TE. Two games into the season and I'm running the ball SOOO much better than all my other franchises.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Yeah I believe that. Larry Donnell be out there getting thrown around out there on a regular. Haha! I had Hynoski out there in my test season so I'm about to find out what life is like without him now.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:36 AM   #688
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
Hii all. Finally i started a franchise with your green set with two corrections. Here are the results:

TEAM: Vikings
DIFFICULT:All Madden
SLIDERS: Jarodd21s green set with CPU accuracy 30 and CPU Interception 40
NOTES: Making the coach "trick" to have the correct confidence.

CURRENT BALANCE: 5-5
REAL INJURIES: Yes
PLAYING INJURIES: Kyle Rudolph 6 weeks ( week 5)

TRADES:

RG John Urschel BAL - CB Josh Robinson MIN

FREE AGENCY:

FB David Johnson

RESULTS:

- @49s L 37-11
- vs Lions L 30-13
- vs Chargers W 19-9
- @Broncos W 19-10
- Bye week
- vs Chiefs W 41-38
- @ Lions L 24-19
- @ Bears L 34-14
- Vs Rams W 28-20
- @ Raiders L 41-27
- vs Packers W 28-24

TEAM STATISTICS

Offensive yards 3417 - 24nd NFL
Defensive yards 3262 - 3rd NFL
Point Scored 219 - 24th NFL
Points Allowed 267 9th NFL

PLAYER STATISTICS

Adrian Peterson - 235 carries (1st NFL) - 1034 yards (1st) - 4,4 avg (25th) - 6 td (13rd) - 103,4 avg g - 3 fumb - 43 btk

Teddy Bridgewater - 79,4 rating - 2,429 yards - 15 td - 12 int - 25 sacks - 58% comp - 242,9 ypg

Kyle Rudolph - 39 rec - 369 yards - 61,5 ypg - 0 td
Jarius Wright - 36 rec - 585 yards - 58,5 ypg - 6 td
Mike Wallace - 33 rec - 386 yards - 38,6 ypg - 3 td
Adrian Peterson - 33 rec - 337 yards - 33,y ypg - 1 td
Chase Ford - 30 rec - 272 yards - 27,2 ypg - 2 td
Charles Johnson - 18 rec - 273 yards - 27,3 ypg - 2 td

Harrison Smith - 41 solo - 33 assist - 4 tfl - 0 sacks - 2 int - 2 defl - 1ffumb - 0 fumrec
Robert Blanton - 38 solo- 39 assist - 10 tfl - 0 sacks - 2 int - 5 defl - 0 ffumb - 2 fumrec
Everson Griffen - 31 solo - 18 assist - 22 tfl - 14,5 sacks - 1 fumrec
Brian Robinson - 24 solo - 11 assist - 7 tfl - 13,5 sacks - 1 ffumb
Gerald Hodges jr - 35 solo - 26 assist - 10 tfl - 1 sack - 3 defl -
Eric Kendricks - 34 solo - 23 assist - 7 tfl - 1 sack - 2 int
Xavier Rhodes - 18 solo - 20 assist - 3 int - 2 defl
Captain Munnerlyn - 27 solo - 17 assist - 2 int - 1 ffumb
Trae Waynes - 19 solo - 14 assist - 2tfl - 2 int

Im very happy with the results. Game is hard but funny and need that you have all senses in the match. If you have a bad day reading the coverages..you pay it. The only two things that i hate...CPU never drops the ball...reception...hit...nothing...user reception...little touch...drop. The second is when CPU QB is in Supeman mode...nothing to do...you have to lose
Stats look good so far. Surprised you say the CPU don't drop any passes. I knock the ball loose out of a WR hand in every single game I play. Are they always wide open against you when they pass? I play a lot of man coverage so my guys are in position to make a play on the ball if the coverage is good. If that continues to be a problem for you lower there catching to 40.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 PM.

Top -