Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 11:47 PM   #705
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV3X
Let's just say, they passed on me for about 500 yards and ran for about 100 this game. Let's just say I lost 44-34. I couldn't stop them to save my life. It's crazy how the first game I held them in check until the 4th, and this time they just scorched me.
Sounds like they just picked up where they left off from the 4th quarter of that 1st game. Haha! Do you feel like you need to tweak something or is you gonna keep rolling with that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 04:12 AM   #706
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Sounds like they just picked up where they left off from the 4th quarter of that 1st game. Haha! Do you feel like you need to tweak something or is you gonna keep rolling with that?
Well, I played the Eagles, and beat them at the last second with a fg 16-15. Then, beat the Falcons 26-21. I believe it was just that the Cowboys have such a good offense, or my defense was just having an off game. I'm going to keep running with what I have at the moment.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:58 AM   #707
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV3X
Well, I played the Eagles, and beat them at the last second with a fg 16-15. Then, beat the Falcons 26-21. I believe it was just that the Cowboys have such a good offense, or my defense was just having an off game. I'm going to keep running with what I have at the moment.
Yeah it looks like you are having very balanced games going off those next 2 scores. You don't need to change anything...Keep me updated.
Old 09-20-2015, 12:10 PM   #708
Just started!

Hey Jarodd,

Enjoy your sliders! Gives me a good challenge. Had a question for you or anyone on the thread; This year for your sliders: can I play my CFM without doing the 32 team setup fix and just using your sliders? Wasn't sure if that setup was required for your sliders.

Thanks again for the sliders.
Old 09-20-2015, 12:17 PM   #709
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr_13
Hey Jarodd,

Enjoy your sliders! Gives me a good challenge. Had a question for you or anyone on the thread; This year for your sliders: can I play my CFM without doing the 32 team setup fix and just using your sliders? Wasn't sure if that setup was required for your sliders.

Thanks again for the sliders.
Yeah you don't have to control all 32 teams. That's not a requirement at all. Which set are you using?
Old 09-20-2015, 12:32 PM   #710
Just started!

Actually haven't purchased the game yet. First time I didn't run out and buy. Saw the issues with CFM and have been hesitant. I did not want to have to go through that whole setting up 32 team workaround to fix the issues with the drive goals and ratings. If the game is playing well..which after looking through this thread..it seems it is..going to buy today. I usually play on the blue set..at least in past Maddens. We shall see this year?!
Old 09-20-2015, 12:34 PM   #711
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Getting skinny in the hole works wonders fellas!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 01:55 PM   #712
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr_13
Actually haven't purchased the game yet. First time I didn't run out and buy. Saw the issues with CFM and have been hesitant. I did not want to have to go through that whole setting up 32 team workaround to fix the issues with the drive goals and ratings. If the game is playing well..which after looking through this thread..it seems it is..going to buy today. I usually play on the blue set..at least in past Maddens. We shall see this year?!
Cool.. You probably might wanna start with the red set just to knock off the rust, then raise it to the blue after that if things start getting easy. The CPU is definitely much tougher this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »