Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 93 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2015, 11:56 AM   #737
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hi Jarodd, I see in the OP you have different sets to play with...what is the set you are currently playing with?

Thanks and really appreciate the passion and effort you (and many other) put in making and sharing sliders for the community!
Old 09-22-2015, 12:44 PM   #738
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
I have the download version. Came with the system.
Yeah some people who have the downloaded version been having freezing issues.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:46 PM   #739
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRise
Hi Jarodd, I see in the OP you have different sets to play with...what is the set you are currently playing with?

Thanks and really appreciate the passion and effort you (and many other) put in making and sharing sliders for the community!
I use the black set and I scale the other sets down from the black set for guys who can't quite handle the intensity of it.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:54 PM   #740
Just started!

Overall, I like the sliders a lot. They're challenging while not sacrificing realism, for the most part. I just notice something that's related to what you said on the first page with the pass blocking. On my end though, I'm not sure if it's only the pass blocking, but the QBs for the other team are impossible to stop. I've played about 6 games with the sliders and I didn't keep track of stats, but Alex Smith had a completion percentage of over 90% and Kaepernick had one of over 85% in back-to-back games. I'm the Packers and I know our secondary isn't great, but come on

It's probably related to this, but I think I've gotten 2 turnovers in those 6 games. They're incredibly rare and I don't even drop interceptions or anything, the QB just doesn't come close to throwing them. They don't really fumble, either. If this is for difficulty, that's cool - but I'm looking for something that's realistic.

My apologies if you've addressed stuff like this a million times already, I just wanted to make a quick post rather than sift through 50 pages. Great job with these sliders man. I really like them overall, I don't want it to come off like I don't.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #741
Just started!

Sorry, I'm using the green sliders.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:30 PM   #742
22 Time Big 10 Champs

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankonit216
Overall, I like the sliders a lot. They're challenging while not sacrificing realism, for the most part. I just notice something that's related to what you said on the first page with the pass blocking. On my end though, I'm not sure if it's only the pass blocking, but the QBs for the other team are impossible to stop. I've played about 6 games with the sliders and I didn't keep track of stats, but Alex Smith had a completion percentage of over 90% and Kaepernick had one of over 85% in back-to-back games. I'm the Packers and I know our secondary isn't great, but come on

It's probably related to this, but I think I've gotten 2 turnovers in those 6 games. They're incredibly rare and I don't even drop interceptions or anything, the QB just doesn't come close to throwing them. They don't really fumble, either. If this is for difficulty, that's cool - but I'm looking for something that's realistic.

My apologies if you've addressed stuff like this a million times already, I just wanted to make a quick post rather than sift through 50 pages. Great job with these sliders man. I really like them overall, I don't want it to come off like I don't.
I am not seeing this at all.
I use the blue set and my,last game in my Bills season Eli Manning was 15-34 with 3 ints.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:40 PM   #743
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankonit216

Naw I really haven't had to address issues with the turnovers. From the feedback and stats people give me the get a realistic amount of turnovers. Some green set USERs were having issues with the CPU having a high completion percentage but that was when I had the CPUs accuracy at 35 on the green set. Since lowering the CPUs accuracy to 25 I really haven't heard too many complaints so I think it's your scheme. Do you have the CPUs accuracy at 25? You're probably calling too much zone coverage. Man coverage works best this year so I suggest you call that more. It's kind of crazy you aren't getting a decent amount of turnovers. On the black set I average about a pick a game and fumbles happen at a decent rate. I have considered dropping the fumbles to 35 but I haven't decided on that yet because I do see it on both sides. I just don't wanna see a crazy amount.

If these issues are bothering you can either lower the CPUs accuracy to 20(if you have it at 25) or lower the CPUs catching to 40. You can also lower the CPUs fumbles to 35 if you wanna see more fumbles.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:42 PM   #744
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I am not seeing this at all.
I use the blue set and my,last game in my Bills season Eli Manning was 15-34 with 3 ints.
Yeah I'm not seeing this either on the black set. It has to be his defensive scheme. Getting INTs definitely hasn't been a problem. Appreciate the feedback on the blue set too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »