Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 94 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2015, 02:13 AM   #745
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

So stated my franchise with the Denver Broncos and decided to start the Brock Era so traded Manning away and picked up a few FA to replace some of the injured players and to fill voids left by the computer great cuts. Like leaving me with 4 WR instead of their 6 and cutting the DT to 2.

So picked up a pair of DTs and OL and Lockett who was a FA but he gives me depth on the receiving corps while giving me a returner.

Went with the green set as it has been a while since I have ventured into the All Madden setting, and after the first 4 games only did one rage quit and that was against the lions who had Stafford injured for the game and Dan O. was QBing. 46% on the season turned into 90% plus against the Broncos while threading the needle and breaking sacks and running around throwing strikes. After about 2.5 quarters of that with every one of their drives resulting in a TD I quit that game because that just seemed like a flukey game and just wasn't enjoyable.

But after 4 games that finished they have been great.

Week 1 against the Ravens the Broncos Defense forced some early turnovers and managed to buckle down forcing FGs instead of TDs. Stats are

Denver
Pass Yards 333
Rush Yards 181
1 Turnover

Bal
Pass yards 182 (flacco was injured Schaubb replaced)
Rush Yards 119
3 Turnovers

Final Score Denver 37 Ravens 19

Denver
Pass Yards 207
Rush Yards 121
4 Turnovers

KC
Pass Yards 312
Rush Yards 184
Turnovers 5

This game was actually kind of funny how it ended. So I ended up with my older controller where the left joystick is a little lose and tends to pull to the left sometimes. Well I scored a TD and for the extra point before I noticed the stick pulled my kick to the left I had started my kick so I went up 16 to 10. Well the chiefs scored and instead of kicking a FG at the 1 yard line to go up by 2 I risked it and went for the TD and failed.

So the chiefs took the momentum and drove the length of the field to score. So with it being late in the fourth I went on a great drive and scored and even got the 2 point conversion to tie it up at 24 with under a minute left. The chiefs had the ball and they ran a draw...


Well Charles actually found daylight and broke a tackle and took it to the 1 yard line and they punched it in and ended up winning 31 to 24. Not exactly how the real game went lol.

Denver
Pass yards 264
Rush Yards 149
1 Turnover

Lions
Pass Yards 338
Rush Yards 117
Turnovers 1

Much better game the second go round as the QBs were missing throws and were living off the big plays by the WRs

Final Score Denver 31 to 26

Denver
Pass Yards 390
Rush Yards 126
Turnovers 4

Vikings
Pass Yards 194
Rush Yards 100 (AP Got injured early)
Turnovers 1

Was down 17 to 3 going into the 4th and ended up taking a FG mid way through to make it 17 to 6. Amazing plays by DT to take a ball away from the corner and maintain balance allowed my first score followed by a defensive stop gave my offense another shot after multiple turnovers ended drives including the pick 6 inside the 10 that put me down big. Punched it in with under 30 seconds left. Their 1 turnover was a pick with 2 second left.

Final Score Denver 21 to 17

3-1 after 4 games and most were to the wire finishes.

Some stats on the season are
Brock 85/137 1,251 yards 8 TDS 9 INTs sacked 9 times

Hillman 85 carries for 409 yards 2 TDs 0 fumbles 7 Broken tackles
Thompson 17 carries for 72 yards 2 TDs 0 Fumbles 1 Broke tackles
CJ Injured in opening game

DT 25 catches 386 yards 2 Tds
Sanders 20 Catches 338 yards 3 Tds
Latimer 13 Catches 204 Yards 1 Tds

Von Miller 28 Tackles (Leads team) 6 Sacks (Rest of team has 4 sacks from 4 Players)
Chris Harris 19 Tackles 3 INT
Darian Stewart 22 Tackles 2 INT 1 Force Fumble
87Birdman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 06:01 AM   #746
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah some people who have the downloaded version been having freezing issues.
I have the downloaded version and it seems I'm not able to finish a game: it freezes either during a replay or during the loading screen. At this point I'm afraid to watch any replay and I play each game not knowing if I'll be able to finish it.

Any tip?
SunRise is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:38 AM   #747
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Birdman
So stated my franchise with the Denver Broncos and decided to start the Brock Era so traded Manning away and picked up a few FA to replace some of the injured players and to fill voids left by the computer great cuts. Like leaving me with 4 WR instead of their 6 and cutting the DT to 2.

So picked up a pair of DTs and OL and Lockett who was a FA but he gives me depth on the receiving corps while giving me a returner.

Went with the green set as it has been a while since I have ventured into the All Madden setting, and after the first 4 games only did one rage quit and that was against the lions who had Stafford injured for the game and Dan O. was QBing. 46% on the season turned into 90% plus against the Broncos while threading the needle and breaking sacks and running around throwing strikes. After about 2.5 quarters of that with every one of their drives resulting in a TD I quit that game because that just seemed like a flukey game and just wasn't enjoyable.

But after 4 games that finished they have been great.

Week 1 against the Ravens the Broncos Defense forced some early turnovers and managed to buckle down forcing FGs instead of TDs. Stats are

Denver
Pass Yards 333
Rush Yards 181
1 Turnover

Bal
Pass yards 182 (flacco was injured Schaubb replaced)
Rush Yards 119
3 Turnovers

Final Score Denver 37 Ravens 19

Denver
Pass Yards 207
Rush Yards 121
4 Turnovers

KC
Pass Yards 312
Rush Yards 184
Turnovers 5

This game was actually kind of funny how it ended. So I ended up with my older controller where the left joystick is a little lose and tends to pull to the left sometimes. Well I scored a TD and for the extra point before I noticed the stick pulled my kick to the left I had started my kick so I went up 16 to 10. Well the chiefs scored and instead of kicking a FG at the 1 yard line to go up by 2 I risked it and went for the TD and failed.

So the chiefs took the momentum and drove the length of the field to score. So with it being late in the fourth I went on a great drive and scored and even got the 2 point conversion to tie it up at 24 with under a minute left. The chiefs had the ball and they ran a draw...


Well Charles actually found daylight and broke a tackle and took it to the 1 yard line and they punched it in and ended up winning 31 to 24. Not exactly how the real game went lol.

Denver
Pass yards 264
Rush Yards 149
1 Turnover

Lions
Pass Yards 338
Rush Yards 117
Turnovers 1

Much better game the second go round as the QBs were missing throws and were living off the big plays by the WRs

Final Score Denver 31 to 26

Denver
Pass Yards 390
Rush Yards 126
Turnovers 4

Vikings
Pass Yards 194
Rush Yards 100 (AP Got injured early)
Turnovers 1

Was down 17 to 3 going into the 4th and ended up taking a FG mid way through to make it 17 to 6. Amazing plays by DT to take a ball away from the corner and maintain balance allowed my first score followed by a defensive stop gave my offense another shot after multiple turnovers ended drives including the pick 6 inside the 10 that put me down big. Punched it in with under 30 seconds left. Their 1 turnover was a pick with 2 second left.

Final Score Denver 21 to 17

3-1 after 4 games and most were to the wire finishes.

Some stats on the season are
Brock 85/137 1,251 yards 8 TDS 9 INTs sacked 9 times

Hillman 85 carries for 409 yards 2 TDs 0 fumbles 7 Broken tackles
Thompson 17 carries for 72 yards 2 TDs 0 Fumbles 1 Broke tackles
CJ Injured in opening game

DT 25 catches 386 yards 2 Tds
Sanders 20 Catches 338 yards 3 Tds
Latimer 13 Catches 204 Yards 1 Tds

Von Miller 28 Tackles (Leads team) 6 Sacks (Rest of team has 4 sacks from 4 Players)
Chris Harris 19 Tackles 3 INT
Darian Stewart 22 Tackles 2 INT 1 Force Fumble
Appreciate the feedback man. Stats and scores look good.. Hopefully everything continues to play out good for the rest of the season. Keep me posted.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:40 AM   #748
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRise
I have the downloaded version and it seems I'm not able to finish a game: it freezes either during a replay or during the loading screen. At this point I'm afraid to watch any replay and I play each game not knowing if I'll be able to finish it.

Any tip?
I don't know what to tell you to do. I have a hard copy so I'm not having those issues.. That sucks though.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:27 PM   #749
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I'm playing with the green set and I don't know how you guys play defense. I can't get any stops, unless I get an INT. The running game is killing me. Of course when I stuff a running back, he somehow breaks free from three tacklers and takes it to the house. I just lost to the Steelers 37-35 playing as the Cowboys, but it was only that close b/c I got three INT's, otherwise they would've scored 50+.
kpeercy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:46 PM   #750
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I'm playing with the green set and I don't know how you guys play defense. I can't get any stops, unless I get an INT. The running game is killing me. Of course when I stuff a running back, he somehow breaks free from three tacklers and takes it to the house. I just lost to the Steelers 37-35 playing as the Cowboys, but it was only that close b/c I got three INT's, otherwise they would've scored 50+.
I actually have the opposite problem with green. QBs kill me, especially on third down, but I'm doing well with stopping the run. Do you use X to tackle? Do you use a defensive lineman and jump the snap? Those are the things I've been working on, and my CPU guys have been pretty good at tackling too.

I played another game today (against the 49ers again), so here are my concrete stats. This one played much better for some reason. I dropped the QB accuracy to 23 rather than 25, so I'll see if it gets out of hand and I'll move it back up. The only issue was, as mentioned in your first post, the CPU pass blocking, but it's not a huge deal.

Rodgers: 17/22, 301 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs (sacked twice)
Lacy: 19 carries, 106 yards, 1 TD
Starks: 7 carries, 47 yards, 1 TD (and a receiving TD)
Cobb: 4 catches, 112 yards
Adams: 2 catches, 53 yards

Kaepernick: 21/37, 312 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT (sacked 4 times)
Hyde: 27 carries, 69 yards, 2 TDs
Davis: 6 catches, 95 yards
Smith: 3 catches, 74 yards, 1 TD

Overall, everything ran well this game. I'll probably keep you posted every couple of games or so. A problem with previous All-Madden exploits of mine is that it was impossible to push the ball downfield, but as you can tell by my receiver stats, I had success with that this game - though not every time, which is a nice balance. I'm really liking the sliders.
bankonit216 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 05:43 PM   #751
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I'm playing with the green set and I don't know how you guys play defense. I can't get any stops, unless I get an INT. The running game is killing me. Of course when I stuff a running back, he somehow breaks free from three tacklers and takes it to the house. I just lost to the Steelers 37-35 playing as the Cowboys, but it was only that close b/c I got three INT's, otherwise they would've scored 50+.
I really don't see the problem here. Big Ben should shred you. The fact you got 3 INTs off of him was an accomplishment. I mean you put up 35 points so If you make the sliders easier you would have punished them. Obviously they couldn't stop you either. You are suppose to have games where you play bad. That happens in real life. The Steelers are good and big Ben is elite. Bell is a top 5 back. You need to play more games to see if these are really issues or just a bad game then I'll give you the tweaks to make things easier.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-23-2015 at 05:45 PM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 05:48 PM   #752
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankonit216
I actually have the opposite problem with green. QBs kill me, especially on third down, but I'm doing well with stopping the run. Do you use X to tackle? Do you use a defensive lineman and jump the snap? Those are the things I've been working on, and my CPU guys have been pretty good at tackling too.

I played another game today (against the 49ers again), so here are my concrete stats. This one played much better for some reason. I dropped the QB accuracy to 23 rather than 25, so I'll see if it gets out of hand and I'll move it back up. The only issue was, as mentioned in your first post, the CPU pass blocking, but it's not a huge deal.

Rodgers: 17/22, 301 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs (sacked twice)
Lacy: 19 carries, 106 yards, 1 TD
Starks: 7 carries, 47 yards, 1 TD (and a receiving TD)
Cobb: 4 catches, 112 yards
Adams: 2 catches, 53 yards

Kaepernick: 21/37, 312 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT (sacked 4 times)
Hyde: 27 carries, 69 yards, 2 TDs
Davis: 6 catches, 95 yards
Smith: 3 catches, 74 yards, 1 TD

Overall, everything ran well this game. I'll probably keep you posted every couple of games or so. A problem with previous All-Madden exploits of mine is that it was impossible to push the ball downfield, but as you can tell by my receiver stats, I had success with that this game - though not every time, which is a nice balance. I'm really liking the sliders.
Cool. I like the Stats seems like everything played out pretty good besides Kaepernick dropping 300 on you(It can happen though). At least his completion percentage was reasonable. Thanks for the feedback. Definitely keep me posted man..
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 AM.

Top -