Am I the only one playing on Pro? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Am I the only one playing on Pro?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one playing on Pro? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2015, 04:17 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Am I the only one playing on Pro?

Slow is way to slugglish...upping game speed to very fast...zoom camera. Also forgot to mention to have cpu pick play for you...I just choose play "x" when on play screen. Playing in franchise mode...falcons (me) vs eagles.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:55 AM   #10
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Playmaker, it's good to see you brother. If I wasn't working with Bill Harris making sliders, I was always using yours. You are probably the only guy that gets it. I tries to explain it before on another thread but they wouldn't get it. I hope you come up with something on pro.

I'm going with either normal or slow. Fast is just way too fast. Hope you get a base set out soon. I'm here to help anytime.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:46 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I've always liked the out of the box difficulty levels (Pro, Varsity) as I feel those encompass every player in the game and I'll explain what I mean.

In the NFL not every guy is a ROOKIE, ALL PRO or makes the ALL MADDEN team. But, every guy on a roster is a PROfessional.

Even in coach mode (my chosen method of play) it's just not challenging enough and I'm not a slider head so I typically just default to the next level up (All Pro/All American).

Plus, I always second guess results when using others' sliders thinking "I bet that happened because slider_x is at value_y."

But, I may try Fiddy's slider approach of only adjust sliders in 25 click increments and leave all human sliders at default on PRO and put all CPU sliders at 75.

I'll give that a try when I get home from work.

Last edited by NoleFan; 08-28-2015 at 07:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 10:53 AM   #12
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Slow is way to slugglish...upping game speed to very fast...zoom camera. Also forgot to mention to have cpu pick play for you...I just choose play "x" when on play screen. Playing in franchise mode...falcons (me) vs eagles.
To a certain extent it's sluggish but I've never felt good about the fast speeds because animations look off and the game moves more arcadey.

I sacrafice game speed in order to see the action on the field play smoother
Old 08-28-2015, 11:11 AM   #13
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
No switch is huge....

I always play that style.

Not sure about that camera though it looks great but the action is hard to control offensively for me.

There's something else I would recommend on Pro but I'll speak about that later when I'm certain it works for this level.

I was an avid opponent of no switch, but with the ridiculous catches you're seeing this year, I'm starting to see the light.

Good to see you back Playmakers. Would love for you to do a Madden slider set. It's not NCAA, but it's the closest thing we have.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/sicsports
Old 08-28-2015, 11:13 AM   #14
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Hey Nole 75 tackle seems a bit too high....

I think the cpu can contain the run without inflating that particular slider...

The human fumble slider or running back ability slider which is truly what it is might be your best option to tone down if running feels too easy on pro level.

I also like qb play on this level they seem to make a few mistakes that look very legit. I haven't played enough to determine if there's enough difference between elite and average QB's but so far the default Setting seems solid for cpu the best out of the box play I've witnessed for madden in years

Kicking way too easy but i won't focus on that until offense vs defense sliders are stable for a good base
Old 08-28-2015, 11:35 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 9

Miss your NCAA sliders. Do you know when you'll have a set available?

Other then kicking being too easy could you get a good game just plain default pro?
Old 08-28-2015, 02:35 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Hey Nole 75 tackle seems a bit too high....

I think the cpu can contain the run without inflating that particular slider...

The human fumble slider or running back ability slider which is truly what it is might be your best option to tone down if running feels too easy on pro level.

I also like qb play on this level they seem to make a few mistakes that look very legit. I haven't played enough to determine if there's enough difference between elite and average QB's but so far the default Setting seems solid for cpu the best out of the box play I've witnessed for madden in years

Kicking way too easy but i won't focus on that until offense vs defense sliders are stable for a good base
Thanks for the heads up PM. I'll just try some games on default PRO coach mode first before worrying about making any adjustments

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »