Am I the only one playing on Pro? - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Am I the only one playing on Pro?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one playing on Pro? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-20-2016, 02:21 PM   #49
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Am I the only one playing on Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Picked up another copy of M16 to start getting ready for M17. In the second season of a JAX CFM and recently switched back to Default Pro (love it)! Might all be in my head but simply changing the game speed from 'Slow' to 'Normal' makes a huge difference in the fight of the CPU team.
I don't think its in your head at all. One, you have less time to react. Two, I think it better synchronizes the AI to the animations, resulting in better overall gameplay.
Old 07-20-2016, 06:26 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Am I the only one playing on Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I don't think its in your head at all. One, you have less time to react. Two, I think it better synchronizes the AI to the animations, resulting in better overall gameplay.

That could be it. I'm seeing more effective running, passing and defense and I'm digging it! Just need the right playbook now for my spread offense as called by the coach suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by NoleFan; 07-20-2016 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:40 PM   #51
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
That could be it. I'm seeing more effective running, than passing and defense and I'm digging it! Just need the right playbook now for my spread offense as called by the coach suggestions

Some of the guys on OS posted playbooks on the madden share. You'd have to do some digging, but they did a nice job with regards to setting the playcall percentages based on down and distance.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:33 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Some of the guys on OS posted playbooks on the madden share. You'd have to do some digging, but they did a nice job with regards to setting the playcall percentages based on down and distance.

A custom playbook is likely what I need because the CPU coach calls way too many passes

Old 07-27-2016, 04:31 PM   #53
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Interesting theory for pro slider guys. So we learned that sliders are a percentage of the occurrence of how often they are successful. So looking at pro where there is no inflation of player attributes. Pro should be equal across the board where all pro , all madden bumps up the cpu attributes. So now we have equal attributes now let's focus on gameplay.
Pass accuracy: for both human and cpu you'll ask yourself , " what percentage of the time do u want your qb and the Cpu to be accurate. I would say all of the time. So put it at 75 for both. Pass blocking is a no brainer. Put both at 100 so blockers play smart and not floating in space clueless. Wr catching. How often do I want your receiver to run a good route and catch the ball. 75 is a good number for consistency with some drops. Run blocking at 75 for both has blockers acting intelligent and at least making the effort at times. Fumbles , keep at 50 . The new patch makes it happen once or twice a game.
All defensive sliders are at 100 except for tackling at 75. On pro it makes everyone look intelligent and in position . Tackling at 75 is good for animations as backs will stumble out of tackles but not break multiple hits.
Old 08-24-2016, 07:38 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Interesting theory for pro slider guys. So we learned that sliders are a percentage of the occurrence of how often they are successful. So looking at pro where there is no inflation of player attributes. Pro should be equal across the board where all pro , all madden bumps up the cpu attributes. So now we have equal attributes now let's focus on gameplay.
Pass accuracy: for both human and cpu you'll ask yourself , " what percentage of the time do u want your qb and the Cpu to be accurate. I would say all of the time. So put it at 75 for both. Pass blocking is a no brainer. Put both at 100 so blockers play smart and not floating in space clueless. Wr catching. How often do I want your receiver to run a good route and catch the ball. 75 is a good number for consistency with some drops. Run blocking at 75 for both has blockers acting intelligent and at least making the effort at times. Fumbles , keep at 50 . The new patch makes it happen once or twice a game.
All defensive sliders are at 100 except for tackling at 75. On pro it makes everyone look intelligent and in position . Tackling at 75 is good for animations as backs will stumble out of tackles but not break multiple hits.
Does this work for Madden 17
Old 08-24-2016, 08:08 AM   #55
Rookie

Does anyone have sliders for Madden 17 on Pro?
Old 08-24-2016, 03:48 PM   #56
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkskinjefe
Does anyone have sliders for Madden 17 on Pro?
I'm in the process of working on them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »