All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-27-2015, 09:01 PM   #89
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Just started setting up Miami in the coaching schemes/priority position screen and they are good example of how matching guys like Cameron Wake(shows 4-3 balanced in upgrade screen and roster profile screen) on the priority shows speed rusher doesn't improve his overall but it decreases it(96 ovr to 92). So we can't always assume what we see in the upgrade screen is what they are best suited for.
He has a +1 in Pwr mvs and +1 Finesse mvs so basically this tells the cpu ai that he is better suited as a speed rusher when calculating all his skills for that position.
So this was a case were priority matching wasn't needed and he was already setup for his strengths by default.

On the other hand, Jelani Jenkins(Rolb) went from a 78ovr to an 86ovr by matching his coaching scheme/priority position to his profile(cover 2).
Something to keep an eye on when setting up coaching schemes

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-27-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:59 AM   #90
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Ok so now that I've seen a nice improvement from the cpu ai run game.
I'm going to take this whole coaching scheme theme to the next level.
Once I get each priority position set for each team, I'm going to change up their playbooks to suit their strengths.

I was looking through my Prima Guide and it does have the top 5 offensive and defensive PBs listed below
1443538498421.jpg
This is just another option to help improve the cpu ai and get them playing to their best potential.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:46 PM   #91
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Just had another close game and just came up short in the 4th.
I was the Jags vs Dolphins. They really made it a challenge just getting 1st downs. Only 1 sack in this game total. Both qbs avoided pressure really good!
1443562805394.jpg

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-29-2015 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:55 PM   #92
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

They had 11 penalties to our 7
Cpu really controlled the clock and we had some good passing yardage negated due to penalties. Heck of a challenge just getting 1st downs
Had a chance to take the lead 21-19 but choked. Nice game by the Dolphins(cpu)
1443563322951.jpg
Old 09-30-2015, 08:09 AM   #93
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Another close loss, this game I was the Raiders vs Ravens(cpu)
This game had fumbles and ints, 1st game I've played were I was down
3 scores before the half. The Ravens were rated 89ovr and my Raiders were 78ovr(usually the teams are pretty close overall)
By halftime, I had 2 fumbles forced by the cpu( elvis dumerville) recovered both.
What's funny is I forced the 1st fumble by using Woodson and laid the wood on Pita in the flat. Then I start driving and the strip me from behind on a sweep w/ L. Murray.
Needless to say, by halftime I had thrown 2ints, sacked for a safety, and 3 fumbles! 2 by my hb Murray and 1 was a sack fumble by Carr, which the cpu ran back for a td! Yeah, fun times : / down 22-0 at one point late in the 1st half.

BUT! NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE RAIDERS! Or is that the Bills im thinking of.
We battled back the 2nd half and actually took the lead late in the 4th 32-28, however the unflappable Joe Flacco drives his team BACK DOWN the field w/ about a 1:30 left. They eat the clock up going 80yds and Flacco ends up scrambling for a 5yd td run w/ 8 seconds left.
Final 35-32 Ravens(cpu) hold on to win. What a freakin game!
I will post pics after patch 2 is done.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-30-2015 at 08:17 AM.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:22 AM   #94
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Here's some game stats from last game, mentioned in the prior post.

Guys I'm 7-5 since adjusting the coaching schemes/priority before each game. Couldn't ask for better gameplay imo.
Now that patch 2 is here we can get the small things like defensive holding adjusted to balance w/ offensive holding.
1443618383267.jpg
1 game closer to getting to the week 3 schedule!
Old 09-30-2015, 01:15 PM   #95
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

So I have a online cfm going with my cousin. We did a fantasy draft and I set my team as a power run off and 3-4 attacking def. Been using A&S sliders. My point is that after 3 games I was 2-1 but was really bummed because my team wasn't playing as they should. I have Bell as my HB and a stud oline but haven't been able to run for ****. I've been having to sling the rock with Mariota. Not what I want to do. So before my last game I switched all my player schemes to match my players. Now I don't know if this is placebo or not but I just won 38-7 and Bell had over 100+ yards rushing, 80+ yards rec, and 3 tds. And my defense balled all over the field. I think you are definitely on to something here. I never would have thought that matching the scheme would make a difference in game.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-30-2015, 06:07 PM   #96
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Icon14 Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So I have a online cfm going with my cousin. We did a fantasy draft and I set my team as a power run off and 3-4 attacking def. Been using A&S sliders. My point is that after 3 games I was 2-1 but was really bummed because my team wasn't playing as they should. I have Bell as my HB and a stud oline but haven't been able to run for ****. I've been having to sling the rock with Mariota. Not what I want to do. So before my last game I switched all my player schemes to match my players. Now I don't know if this is placebo or not but I just won 38-7 and Bell had over 100+ yards rushing, 80+ yards rec, and 3 tds. And my defense balled all over the field. I think you are definitely on to something here. I never would have thought that matching the scheme would make a difference in game.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782
See what im saying, if it is "placebo" I'll TAKE IT!
I'm not just making this stuff up hahaa
Now think if it helped your team, it should do the same for the cpu if you adjust theirs.
You'll also notice it will either take away or give certain players confidence boost based on how they are set.
Now pay attention to their overall, some players actually see a drop in overall and confidence. Those I obviously put back to what gives the best rating, default is not always bad for the players. ie LE Cameron Wake by default was listed as a speed rusher in the coaching schemes/priority screen but he's listed as balanced 4-3 in the upgrade screen, I saw him drop from a 96 at default w/ confidence boost +2, to a 92 w/ No confidence boost by changing him to what was listed in the upgrade screen, so just watch closely.
Hey, I'm happy w/ my CFM and this just adds to the immersion for me.
I hope this helps all of us, good stuff bro!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-30-2015 at 06:13 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »