All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-11-2015, 06:27 PM   #9
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikesmaniac10
I like the approach you are taking, much more relaxed
Well by playing each game(reg. season, playoffs, and superbowl) I will avoid a few things.
1st- being the dreaded regression sim stat glitch

2nd- I can create real coaches(ie. B. Belichick) and future college or other coaches when firing begins in offseason

3rd- If Olineman are allowing too many sacks(simmed games) and it's still happening Post-Patch, I'm willing to bet that Defensive players are getting too many sacks and progressing too fast.

4th- By playing 32 team control, I'm avoiding the confidence boost issue due to drive goals. I've played 10 games so far and have yet to see confidence boost @99 like others are seeing.

I'm set w/ my sliders, penalties are avg 13 per game(combined teams)
Ready to DL this 53 man roster now!

Let me know how your 32 team CFM goes and if your playing each game(except 1st preseason) like I am.
This year's Madden is making this 32 team control well worth it!
Old 09-11-2015, 06:57 PM   #10
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Equal based sliders w/ updated penalty sliders are now OP.
These will produce NFL avgs. Thanks to Charter 04 and Blue Ninja for the NFL avgs.
My 32 team franchise is ready roll!
Old 09-12-2015, 10:21 PM   #11
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

What a game folks! I was the Seahawks vs Rams and it was a defensive battle all game!
I was down for 3qtrs and somehow managed to pull this out w/ a last second FG to win! Final 18-17 Seahawks!
Total yds
367 to 310
Stats are on point and because I'm playing each game I won't see the major regression in OLINEMAN.
In this game Greg Robinson had 2 pancakes and 0 Sacks allowed for the cpu!
It's going to be interesting to see the end of season stats since I'm playing each game. The played game stats are way better than the simmed game stats I've seen.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-12-2015 at 10:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 04:33 PM   #12
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

So far my played games in wk1 are coming out really similar to wk 1 games irl. I even lost my Colts(me) 13 vs Bills(cpu)22. So far my Madden games played are 8/10 compared to real life!
Pretty cool stuff!
I may have to start using Madden played games to win bets lol

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-14-2015 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-13-2015, 04:59 PM   #13
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

After I get done playing all week 1 games, I'm going to go back to the outcomes of the games irl and compare and contrast all the stats. Penalties, yds, ypc, pts, etc.
I will also have to take into consideration who was out/injured in my games vs real life.
Looking forward to matching up the stats guys.
Old 09-13-2015, 08:09 PM   #14
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard40
I agree.Game has been out only a week and their are so many slider threads.I dont understand how u can move 3 to 4 sliders at once without testing 1 at a time.I also think it plays great on default on all pro and all madden just my opinion
Yeah I agree, I also like these for coach mode, the sliders are equal based so you won't feel like the user nor cpu are boosted.
Old 09-13-2015, 08:23 PM   #15
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhigginsluckow
In M15, I always changed sliders around in CFM and it worked for me. Not sure about this year, as i haven't felt the need to change the sliders yet.
I'm seeing more guys happy w/ default this year compared to any other year. All-Pro is really well balanced imo. I like keeping sliders equal as well.
The only sliders I've changed are ints, mainly b/c they rarely dropped any ints. @35 now you'll see 2-3 drops per gm.
Penalties are set, no worries there.
I don't know if it's b/c I never downloaded the tuner but my games have been so close. I've lost some and won some, also I'm playing each game, it's refreshing hearing NEW commentary every game b/c of using all the teams w/ 32 team control.
Time to watch some SNF! And get back into my CFM afterwards!
Old 09-13-2015, 09:53 PM   #16
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Another thing is NO confidence/drive goal issues guys!
I will share some pics once I get a chance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »