All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control - Page 32 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-25-2016, 06:29 PM   #249
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Ok so I really like the sliders. I won't post stats on this last game because for the first half I called my own plays & the second half I used suggestions. The problem is that I seemed too overpowered using suggestions. Almost ever suggestion was on point & I don't know if I feel comfortable playing that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I try to use the strategy plays that the CPU picks, those are the plays that are designated by a horse or in chess terms, a knight. The first play is always a strategy play on offense and defense. Once you flip it to the next screen(right dpad on xbox1), 3 offensive strategies plays in a row will pop up. On the same poession, all the strategy plays will appear and you can choose which one you want.

On defense, it's a different. After every play, you need to flip the dpad to the right for all the strategy plays to show.

Hope that helps.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:53 PM   #250
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I try to use the strategy plays that the CPU picks, those are the plays that are designated by a horse or in chess terms, a knight. The first play is always a strategy play on offense and defense. Once you flip it to the next screen(right dpad on xbox1), 3 offensive strategies plays in a row will pop up. On the same poession, all the strategy plays will appear and you can choose which one you want.

On defense, it's a different. After every play, you need to flip the dpad to the right for all the strategy plays to show.

Hope that helps.

Is this to create diversity so you aren't always choosing good plays? Because I don't a problem with the plays that are initially suggested. Like I said it seemed to make me overpowered if anything

Old 01-25-2016, 06:56 PM   #251
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Is this to create diversity so you aren't always choosing good plays? Because I don't a problem with the plays that are initially suggested. Like I said it seemed to make me overpowered if anything

Yes, to all of the above.

I don't like calling the same play more than a few times a game, try to mix it up.

The only thing is that when you are on the GL either on offense or defense, the play calling becomes too simplified, not enough plays are called.

I wish they would bring back the game planning feature.

I haven't had many issues with it being over powered, but I could see it happening.

Last edited by roadman; 01-25-2016 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:02 PM   #252
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:

I don't like calling the same play more than a few times a game, try to mix it up.

The only thing is that when you are on the GL either on offense or defense, the play calling becomes too simplified, not enough plays are called.

I haven't had many issues with it being over powered, but I could see it happening.

I agree on the GL plays. I will say using suggestions opened up my thoughts on running plays so I'll go back to trying my own plays. Maybe run a few practices to broaden my personal playbook.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:39 PM   #253
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:

One quarter in & I think I'll keep it diverse with the suggestions/strategy plays haha I'm doing so bad at calling plays myself for some reason.

Old 01-26-2016, 01:49 AM   #254
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Had a shootout with the Panthers. I'm the Rams, relocated to LA. Horrid defense on 3 drives that led to huge yardage from Kelvin Benjamin & Greg Olsen. Keenum is my starting QB, I started to light it up to lead the comeback. Spread the ball around to multiple receivers, my backup TE, & even Gurley. Defense is what won me the game tho. A key forced fumble in OT put me in position to win the game.

Old 01-26-2016, 03:46 AM   #255
MVP

Insight23's Arena

What a terrible 4th quarter. I go into the 4th down by one touchdown & proceed to get sacked twice....fumbling both times in the backfield which leads to two easy touchdowns for the Eagles. I was speechless.

Old 01-26-2016, 12:12 PM   #256
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

@ insight23, I'm liking the variety in your games! Sucks losing but good to see the cpu win.
Thanks for the game stats!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »