Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2016, 07:36 PM   #281
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Next up on the wk8 schedule!
Sunday Night Showdown!
Packers (5-1) 89ovr @ Broncos 85ovr (3-3)me

Packers
Offensive ranking
Off yds: 18th

Defensive ranking
Def yds: 2nd
Points allowed: 3rd

Broncos
Off ranking
Off yds: 9th

Def ranking
Def yds: 1st
Points allowed: 2nd

Should be a good defensive game!
Notable injuries

Packers: 0
Broncos: D. Ware(80ovr), T. Ward(85ovr), O. Daniels(82ovr), R. Clady(82ovr).
Gamestats coming soon......

Last edited by D81SKINS; 01-27-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 07:50 PM   #282
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

The cpu controlled Packers qb A. Rod has already targeted his #1 WR Jordy Nelson on the 1st 2/3 passes!
He avoids a sack by V. Miller on this play and hits J. Nelson but the defense DB and Safety knock it out!!!
2nd pass to J. Nelson was completed on a short slant but A. Talib forces the fumble and we recover it!
D-FENSE!
1453941462749.jpg
Old 01-27-2016, 09:29 PM   #283
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

UNBELIEVABLE display of defense from my Rams team. Wow. The 7-1 Patriots were put on lockdown!! Brady came into the game with 25 Touchdowns to 6 Interceptions & left the game scoreless with 1 Interception & 2 Fumbles. Pats running back Blount left the game with 3 Fumbles. It was quite a display. Outside of maybe 2 of those Fumbles that seemed a little overpowered in my favor I truly earned the others. Gurley set the tone early & we were off to the races. Keenum threw an Interception that almost gave up the momentum but we recovered on the next drive. I honestly expected to get blown out but that was not the case. 4-5 now as I fight for a playoff spot that will be tough to get. Seahawks are 6-3 & so are the Niners surprisingly. Outside of making the playoffs my goals are to go 2 consecutive games without an Interception & to not let a team score at least 25 against me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-27-2016, 09:33 PM   #284
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

MAN OH MAN! This one stings!
Too bad we can't challenge within the last 2mins! I had an obvious catch on the sidelines w/ E. Sanders both toes down but b/c the defender simultaneously decleats me out of bounds, they CALL IT INCOMPLETE! I had both feet in and he didn't drop it out of bounds either.
I know the yardage was higher in this one but we were down 24-13 going into the 4th and ran alot of plays + no huddle the last 4mins!
Both teams still only avg 6.5yds per play. Not overwhelming, just more plays = more yds.
Total plays
Cpu: 60
User: 76
We lost the game but we also injured A-Rod early in the 2nd qtr.(broken collarbone out 7wks).
Enter Scott Tolzein !!
He comes in and Jumpstarts the Packers offense!
Tolzein finished w/
101.4 rating, 22/35 62%, 255yds, 3tds 1int, 7.2avg.
I struggled w/ Manning
54.6 rating, 30/51 58%, 427yds, 1td 5ints!! 8.7avg
Seemed like the Packers got hot after my 1st int in the redzone and started catching everything in the 2nd qtr! They outscored me 24-3 in the 2nd qtr alone!
Kinda funny b/c they made their run after Rodgers was knocked out of the game!
Like I said, this one stings! Almost made me rage quit in the 2nd lol.
I haven't quit 1 game thus season though and I think it's b/c I'm playing each game on the schedule(256 gms + playoffs and superbowl) So I don't want to play ANY of the same games twice.
Final stats for this sucky game by me

1453946781272.jpg
Old 01-27-2016, 09:45 PM   #285
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
UNBELIEVABLE display of defense from my Rams team. Wow. The 7-1 Patriots were put on lockdown!! Brady came into the game with 25 Touchdowns to 6 Interceptions & left the game scoreless with 1 Interception & 2 Fumbles. Pats running back Blount left the game with 3 Fumbles. It was quite a display. Outside of maybe 2 of those Fumbles that seemed a little overpowered in my favor I truly earned the others. Gurley set the tone early & we were off to the races. Keenum threw an Interception that almost gave up the momentum but we recovered on the next drive. I honestly expected to get blown out but that was not the case. 4-5 now as I fight for a playoff spot that will be tough to get. Seahawks are 6-3 & so are the Niners surprisingly. Outside of making the playoffs my goals are to go 2 consecutive games without an Interception & to not let a team score at least 25 against me anymore.

Solid D bro!
Too bad I couldn't contain the Packers and lose 31-28, should've had a chance to tie it w/ fg w/ 3 seconds left but they called me out of bounds! I was so pissed they didn't challenge it from the booth! Was a heckuva SNF game to watch from a fans viewpoint, tough loss for me lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 09:51 PM   #286
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
MAN OH MAN! This one stings!

Too bad we can't challenge within the last 2mins! I had an obvious catch on the sidelines w/ E. Sanders both toes down but b/c the defender simultaneously decleats me out of bounds, they CALL IT INCOMPLETE! I had both feet in and he didn't drop it out of bounds either.

I know the yardage was higher in this one but we were down 24-13 going into the 4th and ran alot of plays + no huddle the last 4mins!

Both teams still only avg 6.5yds per play. Not overwhelming, just more plays = more yds.

Total plays

Cpu: 60

User: 76

We lost the game but we also injured A-Rod early in the 2nd qtr.(broken collarbone out 7wks).

Enter Scott Tolzein !!

He comes in and Jumpstarts the Packers offense!

Tolzein finished w/

101.4 rating, 22/35 62%, 255yds, 3tds 1int, 7.2avg.

I struggled w/ Manning

54.6 rating, 30/51 58%, 427yds, 1td 5ints!! 8.7avg

Seemed like the Packers got hot after my 1st int in the redzone and started catching everything in the 2nd qtr! They outscored me 24-3 in the 2nd qtr alone!

Kinda funny b/c they made their run after Rodgers was knocked out of the game!

Like I said, this one stings! Almost made me rage quit in the 2nd lol.

I haven't quit 1 game thus season though and I think it's b/c I'm playing each game on the schedule(256 gms + playoffs and superbowl) So I don't want to play ANY of the same games twice.

Final stats for this sucky game by me

Attachment 114764

Ahh!! Tolzien turned it up after Rodgers got injured!! I would so pissed that I couldn't challenge that play with Sanders. Sounds like it would of been a great game to watch on TV!

Old 01-27-2016, 09:52 PM   #287
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Solid D bro!
Too bad I couldn't contain the Packers and lose 31-28, should've had a chance to tie it w/ fg w/ 3 seconds left but they called me out of bounds! I was so pissed they didn't challenge it from the booth! Was a heckuva SNF game to watch from a fans viewpoint, tough loss for me lol.

Just commented on your game haha sounds real intense

Old 01-27-2016, 10:24 PM   #288
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Next up on the wk8 schedule!
Sunday Night Showdown!
Packers (5-1) 89ovr @ Broncos 85ovr (3-3)me

Packers
Offensive ranking
Off yds: 18th

Defensive ranking
Def yds: 2nd
Points allowed: 3rd

Broncos
Off ranking
Off yds: 9th

Def ranking
Def yds: 1st
Points allowed: 2nd

Should be a good defensive game!
Notable injuries

Packers: 0
Broncos: D. Ware(80ovr), T. Ward(85ovr), O. Daniels(82ovr), R. Clady(82ovr).
Gamestats coming soon......
Where do you find the rankings? I go to team stats but I never see rankings. I always have to manually count after sorting a stat category to see where my team or especially a CPU team ranks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »