All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control - Page 39 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-29-2016, 08:23 PM   #305
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

1454116521393.jpg
Colts are in trouble early! They are down 10-0 in the 1st!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1454116586494.jpg (718.8 KB, 47 views)
Old 01-29-2016, 08:39 PM   #306
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Oh man a very good defensive game against the Bills. I unfortunately loss after having such a big game against the Patriots. The score on this game was 24-21 but it was more like 17-14. 10 penalties were called against the Bills & I wasn't able to capitalize at all. Keenum got injured in the 2nd quarter & my best Strong Safety did as well. RG3 did well at QB but I've been so used to Keenum lately that I couldn't get too much into the groove with RG3. Keenum & the Safety are out for 4 weeks. I'm 4-6. The uphill battle to the playoffs continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2016, 09:47 PM   #307
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

A very well played game by the Colts cpu and A. Luck's offense.
Our Panthers came out like gangbusters and had a 24-10 halftime lead.
The Colts didn't give up easily and battled back to tie it w/ 2:04 remaining 31-31!!!!
Cam does his thing and converts 2 crucial 3rd downs to get into fg range and setup the game winning fg!
Fun game for thinking we had this one easily lol.
Sucks that my mlb L. Kuechly was injured on the 1st play and his 1st tackle of the game w/ a bruised sternum (out for game). Rookie David Mayo came in for him and had a solid 9 tackles!
I could tell the middle of the field was much easier for Luck w/ our stat mlb out.
Final 34-31 my Panthers!
Now on to week 9 games!

Final stats
1454121444359.jpg

1454121500106.jpg
0 turnovers for both teams! Rare occasion lol
1454121545426.jpg

Last edited by D81SKINS; 01-30-2016 at 08:11 AM.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:57 PM   #308
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Oh man a very good defensive game against the Bills. I unfortunately loss after having such a big game against the Patriots. The score on this game was 24-21 but it was more like 17-14. 10 penalties were called against the Bills & I wasn't able to capitalize at all. Keenum got injured in the 2nd quarter & my best Strong Safety did as well. RG3 did well at QB but I've been so used to Keenum lately that I couldn't get too much into the groove with RG3. Keenum & the Safety are out for 4 weeks. I'm 4-6. The uphill battle to the playoffs continue.

Aww man! !
Your team played such a good defensive game! Tough loss bro
And to add injury to insult, you lose your starting qb and safety for 4wks!?! Was it your safety M. Barron? He's a beast!
Hope RG3 can carry your guys through!
Old 01-29-2016, 10:50 PM   #309
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
A very well played game by the Colts cpu and A. Luck's offense.

Our Panthers came out like gangbusters and had a 24-10 halftime lead.

The Colts didn't give up easily and battled back to tie it w/ 2:04 remaining 31-31!!!!

Cam does his thing and converts 2 crucial 3rd downs to get into fg range and setup the game winning fg!

Fun game for thinking we had this one easily lol.

Sucks that my mlb L. Kuechly was injured on the 1st play and his 1st tackle of the game w/ a bruised sternum (out for game). Rookie David Mayo came in for him and had a solid 9 tackles!

I could tell the middle of the field was much easier for Luck w/ our stat mlb out.

Final 34-31 my Panthers!

Now on to week 9 games!

Final stats

Attachment 114929

Attachment 114930

Attachment 114931

Those games when the CPU get back into the game late are scary! Good to see you held your position especially with Kuechly out early.

Old 01-29-2016, 10:56 PM   #310
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Aww man! !

Your team played such a good defensive game! Tough loss bro

And to add injury to insult, you lose your starting qb and safety for 4wks!?! Was it your safety M. Barron? He's a beast!

Hope RG3 can carry your guys through!

Yea man tough loss 4real!! It was actually McDonald I believe. He's been my best safety so far, probably not rating wise. RG3 put up big yards the next game but fumbled at the goal line at a critical time & threw a interception on the last drive that could of tied the game (with a 2 point conversion as well). I'm going to skip putting up stats for that game at the moment as I am really disappointed in that loss. Since the playoffs seem out of sight right now, I may play around with the offense a bit. Unless the division leader starts to lose consecutive games.

Old 01-30-2016, 07:13 PM   #311
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Yea man tough loss 4real!! It was actually McDonald I believe. He's been my best safety so far, probably not rating wise. RG3 put up big yards the next game but fumbled at the goal line at a critical time & threw a interception on the last drive that could of tied the game (with a 2 point conversion as well). I'm going to skip putting up stats for that game at the moment as I am really disappointed in that loss. Since the playoffs seem out of sight right now, I may play around with the offense a bit. Unless the division leader starts to lose consecutive games.

Well you could play spoiler for those playoff contenders and possibly get a wildcard spot.
You have a young talented team, are you relocating them to L.A. in the offseason? Nevermind that last question, I just noticed you already have.
Do you plan on keeping Keenum or drafting a big time qb?
Good thing about losing is you'll have higher draft picks lol.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 01-30-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:22 PM   #312
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Well you could play spoiler for those playoff contenders and possibly get a wildcard spot.

You have a young talented team, are you relocating them to L.A. in the offseason? Nevermind that last question, I just noticed you already have.

Do you plan on keeping Keenum or drafting a big time qb?

Good thing about losing is you'll have higher draft picks lol.

Your right. I actually still have a chance to make the playoffs. I just really didn't like that last loss haha. Keenum's future as a starter here depends on how he finishes off the season when he returns from his injury. If he does well & I have enough XP points to make him a little more accurate. It's possible that I may keep him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »