Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2015, 05:00 PM   #25
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Not choosing your own plays affect the outcome of the game big time. I have been doing this for many years now. What i donīt like is that the game also take community playcalling in consideration so many plays are kinda "cheesey" sometimes.
I always use the coaching suggestions or strategy(chess piece) plays, haven't used the community play calls. I still switch on occasion on deep passes but I don't alter the path to the ball.
Since I'm playing each game, and using the team that's rated better, I've still had some really tough games.
It's been a fun challenge trying to win w/ the teams that should win.
Also no worries of sim stats.
I may never get to yr2 b/c I'm playing every game on the league schedule but I don't really care to see a league full of fake rookies anyway.
This is my 1st time playing this way and it's been really refreshing having different commentary each game and different teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 05:31 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
After selecting your 1st coach, once you start the season or preseason(by default it skips preseason) and your on the screen were you can play your 1st game, press down on R3 stick and it allows you to create another coach.

Another thing i did, after selecting all 32 coaches, I actually retired the "fake named" coaches for the Pats and Saints, and created the "real names" Bill Belichick and Sean Payton.
When you create a coach name and all, you can also adjust the aggressiveness on offense and defense and the run/pass splits.
Pretty cool!

Thanks man, also one more thing I used a lot of slider suggestions and tweaks and must agree with you DEFAULT sliders on all pro is absolutely the best way to play this game it's the most realistic stats outcome u can get only tweaked penalties as u said and had a great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2015, 06:19 PM   #27
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

1442355218378.jpg
So far so good! Winston didn't play bad either, both qbs ended w/ a 96 Passer rating.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:14 PM   #28
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
Thanks man, also one more thing I used a lot of slider suggestions and tweaks and must agree with you DEFAULT sliders on all pro is absolutely the best way to play this game it's the most realistic stats outcome u can get only tweaked penalties as u said and had a great experience.

No prob man,
Well these aren't 100% default, since preseason I've adjusted the Int slider, penalties, and kick acc.
What these give you is a fair game, meaning the gameplay sliders are equal based and they don't deviate far from default AP level.
If you like playing no switch, coach mode, or even switch every now and then like I do, the games are still fun and fairly challenged. It's more about matchup and player ratings w/ these sliders imo.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:08 PM   #29
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Just got my butt handed to me by the Raiders! Soon as I start to think I'm getting good at this game and it might be too easy, I realize NOPE it was just better teams I was using.
I was the Bengals vs Raiders(cpu)Final 24- 37 L
The Raiders hb(L. Murray) ran for just over 200yds! I've been holding most cpu teams below or right at 100 before this game.
I was making a lil comeback before they knocked A. Dalton out for the game, which was also the 1st time I've had my qb get knocked out of the game since starting my week 1 games.
Also another 1st was getting 111 yds worth of penalties, 2 turnovers to the cpu 0.
Talk about a frustrating game, I'm glad I'm not using the Bengals every game. The main difference was how the came out running on me and they were at home and the black hole was going crazy lol.
Good to know the cpu has its good games too, even on AP level.

Next up Ravens vs Broncos(me), should be another good one!
Old 09-16-2015, 05:21 AM   #30
Rookie

Yeah I have noticed a beautiful thing while playing a lot of games on All Pro, CPU is totally unpredictable I tested 3 games against Bills with Pats
Game 1. NE-Buffalo 21-17
Game 2. NE-Buffalo 14-31
Game 3. NE-Buffalo 16-13
So I realized that playing against same team there is no pattern u can't use same plays or predict CPU like in real life when team has a good day and a bad day in game 1 i forced 3 fumbels (1 returned for TD) in game 2 Deffense dominated me I literally throw 203 yards and 2 INT game 3 was awesome we traded turnovers and penalties like crazy, all those beautiful games I had were on default sliders, cause if u touch the sliders CPU behavior will become unbalanced and unrealistic it will develop lame pattern which u will soon overcome and have lame, unchallenging games, my advice don't mess with sliders, (you will mess up AI) change difficulty levels, practice a lot, and games will eventually play out beautiful one more thing even if u think CPU interseptions are high on 50 they are not, all INT I had were totally my fault I wasn't looking for open man every time I tried the impossible.

Old 09-16-2015, 12:54 PM   #31
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
Yeah I have noticed a beautiful thing while playing a lot of games on All Pro, CPU is totally unpredictable I tested 3 games against Bills with Pats
Game 1. NE-Buffalo 21-17
Game 2. NE-Buffalo 14-31
Game 3. NE-Buffalo 16-13
So I realized that playing against same team there is no pattern u can't use same plays or predict CPU like in real life when team has a good day and a bad day in game 1 i forced 3 fumbels (1 returned for TD) in game 2 Deffense dominated me I literally throw 203 yards and 2 INT game 3 was awesome we traded turnovers and penalties like crazy, all those beautiful games I had were on default sliders, cause if u touch the sliders CPU behavior will become unbalanced and unrealistic it will develop lame pattern which u will soon overcome and have lame, unchallenging games, my advice don't mess with sliders, (you will mess up AI) change difficulty levels, practice a lot, and games will eventually play out beautiful one more thing even if u think CPU interseptions are high on 50 they are not, all INT I had were totally my fault I wasn't looking for open man every time I tried the impossible.

That's how my games have gone, each game has taken on a life of its own lol.
Overall the better team usually wins, not always but like you played the Bills 3x and won 2, so 2/3 is how it should be for better teams.
As far as the Int slider, I'm still seeing 2-3 ints combined both teams per gm but I'm also seeing more dropped ints after lowering it to 35.
It doesn't seem to be hurting anything at this point, and actually in my last game the Raiders DT(Dan Williams) dropped into zone and snag one from me lol. I ended up throwing 2ints that game(1 w/ Dalton and 1 w/ McCarraon) and the cpu w/ Carr didn't throw any.
Overall everything else at default has been really good. If your games are playing that good, I wouldn't touch a thing bro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 01:41 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
That's how my games have gone, each game has taken on a life of its own lol.

Overall the better team usually wins, not always but like you played the Bills 3x and won 2, so 2/3 is how it should be for better teams.

As far as the Int slider, I'm still seeing 2-3 ints combined both teams per gm but I'm also seeing more dropped ints after lowering it to 35.

It doesn't seem to be hurting anything at this point, and actually in my last game the Raiders DT(Dan Williams) dropped into zone and snag one from me lol. I ended up throwing 2ints that game(1 w/ Dalton and 1 w/ McCarraon) and the cpu w/ Carr didn't throw any.

Overall everything else at default has been really good. If your games are playing that good, I wouldn't touch a thing bro.

Hm I'm going to lower ints to 35 and give it a shot I doubt it can affect players behavior, for now I usually have 5 turnovers both sides combined, also have u noticed that raising defensive pass interference to 55 resets it self every time back to 50 as soon as you leave the option and go back into it, and do you lower ints for both user and CPU?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »