All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control - Page 40 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-31-2016, 10:27 AM   #313
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

After 2 easy games against the Saints and Falcons, and sitting at 4-0, the Patriots rolled into Big D. I held them 3 and out the first series and proceeded to drive down the field..... till I threw a pick 6. The tone of the game was set. I went 3 and out, then the Pats drove right down to go up 14-0. Had to play catch up the rest of the game. Managed to pull within reach at 21-17..... But that would be as close as it would get. Brady didn't have to be spectacular, as the Patriots defense picked off Romo 3 times. Despite throwing well over 300 yds and 3 tds. This game was never really close. 4-1

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2016, 08:38 PM   #314
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
After 2 easy games against the Saints and Falcons, and sitting at 4-0, the Patriots rolled into Big D. I held them 3 and out the first series and proceeded to drive down the field..... till I threw a pick 6. The tone of the game was set. I went 3 and out, then the Pats drove right down to go up 14-0. Had to play catch up the rest of the game. Managed to pull within reach at 21-17..... But that would be as close as it would get. Brady didn't have to be spectacular, as the Patriots defense picked off Romo 3 times. Despite throwing well over 300 yds and 3 tds. This game was never really close. 4-1

Everything looks realistic, good teams will make you pay for mistakes.
Also I see Blount did really well for the cpu. Tough to beat the Pats when they're running well.
I'm looking forward to seeing how yours and insight23's season goes. Thanks for the stats!
4-1 is a good start!
Old 01-31-2016, 09:54 PM   #315
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

What a horrid running game for both teams!! Good to see I kept Peterson in check but I couldn't get it going with Gurley either. Defense flat out won me this game. This is 2 in a row & wish I would of payed more attention to the division games early on because it's hurting me right now. My last 3 games are all against my division. First up is the Seahawks (8-5) 2nd in the division then the Cardinals (9-4) first in the division. Finishing the season against the Niners (6-7) they hold the same record as my Rams. These sliders have flourished the last two games. Keenum will be back after this week but it might be too late considering how good the whole NFC conference is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-01-2016, 11:39 AM   #316
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Everything looks realistic, good teams will make you pay for mistakes.
Also I see Blount did really well for the cpu. Tough to beat the Pats when they're running well.
I'm looking forward to seeing how yours and insight23's season goes. Thanks for the stats!
4-1 is a good start!
Yes Blount did run very well. Usually Brady tears me up. The first season i did, he passed for 450 yds! ..... I look forward to coming here to see what you guys do with your seasons as well.

Old 02-02-2016, 02:35 PM   #317
Pro

OVR: 1

prob a stupid ? on my part, but will these work on 15 mins quarters?
Old 02-02-2016, 09:02 PM   #318
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
prob a stupid ? on my part, but will these work on 15 mins quarters?
No that's actually a good question,
You would want to adjust the clock runoff to 14 or 15
And increase the fatigue to 60 to 65 range.
See when the clock runs down it will keep the # of plays to a realistic amount but it also allows more time between plays for players to recover(stamina wise) so increasing the fatigue will help.

Let us know if you get to play.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:14 PM   #319
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
So after looking at the raw numbers for penalties this is where it stands.

Nfl 2015 penalties (http://www.nflpenalties.com/?year=2015 )
High/Low(H/L)

H/L
8.9/5.6

Penalty Yds per gm
H/L
78/48.5
__________________________________________________ ______________
My M16 1st yr. CFM(playing each game on the schedule, so no sim stats)
Penalties per gm High/Low(H/L)
H/L
7.25/4.4
Penalty Yds per gm
H/L
78.5/48.7

HOWEVER!
My yd penalized per gm is much closer!
Only .5 higher per gm on the highend.
And .2 higher per gm on the lowend.

After seeing these numbers, I'm happy w/ the penalty numbers overall.
Yeah, Madden isn't going to always call what we would like but the numbers are on almost right on yds per gm.
I'm going to keep them as is.
This and the number of targets to #1 and #2 WR's is something I've really been impressed with in the latest slider update.
I'm adding these penalty statistics to OP(pg. 1)

If anyone wants to track targets to #1 and #2 Wrs I'm very confident you'll be very happy w/ the cpu's decision making and awareness to target the Playmakers when they have the opportunity.
To me guys! The cpu is actually using the matchup stick and taking advantage of the mismatches now!

Also look at the last several pages to see some really good results.
Plugin the latest updates on OP and let us know your thoughts.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 02-05-2016 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:41 AM   #320
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
This and the number of targets to #1 and #2 WR's is something I've really been impressed with in the latest slider update.

If anyone wants to track targets to #1 and #2 Wrs I'm very confident you'll be very happy w/ the cpu's decision making and awareness to target the Playmakers when they have the opportunity.
To me guys! The cpu is actually using the matchup stick and taking advantage of the mismatches now!

Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »