All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control - Page 43 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-15-2016, 01:57 PM   #337
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
My Saints just didn't come to play, especially defensively.
2nd half was a debacle by the Saints D. Titans controlled the ball the whole game and really showed why they are leading their respective division. This was the 1st shootout of my week 9 games though.
Give props to the Titans(cpu) they played a good game!
Irl the Titans also beat the Saints.
Final stats
Attachment 115878
Sacks
Cpu: 5
User: 3

Penalties
Cpu: 6-65
User: 7-78

Player of the Game
Titans M. Mariota
157.3 qb rating, 295yds, 4tds, 0ints, 18/25 72%. Rushing 3atts. 36yds.
Cpu wins.
Saints fall to 3-6
Titans improved to 5-3

Next up!
Gm 5 week 9
Dolphins (3-4)cpu @ Bills (2-5)me
Wow, how about Tennessee. Looks like despite a teams ratings, a team in first place, really plays well. Big time shoot out. They weren't going to be denied. They really ran the ball well against you I see.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2016, 03:00 PM   #338
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Tight defensive game. I was getting very worried lol. First pass I threw, was picked off. Had to pound the ball on the ground. Hard earned. And short passes as well. Patience paid off. Went up 17-7, with about 4 min left to play. I was very lucky to face backup Barkley. He had about 100 yds passing, until last drive, as he tacked on 80 yds to his numbers. Totally shut him down..... Murray ran the ball very well, against me again. Just happy to get out with a win. 5-3 at halfway point of season

You can really see the difference in playing a backup qb vs a true starting qb. Good D though!
I like seeing the variety in our games so far.
Mariota made my Saints D look like pee-wee leaguers lol.
They should've been held to right around 100 rushing but the Saints gave up a long run toward the end. It was Mariota's play and the Titans D forcing me into a few turnovers that was the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy

Nice defensive game! I like seeing this, they still managed to run good it was just their qb that struggled, which is to be expected from a lower rated backup.
Good division win after losing to the Seahawks!
I'm going to get some more games in today and tonight.
Old 02-15-2016, 03:06 PM   #339
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Exactly bud. He actually had under 100 yds passing until the 4th. It felt so realistic. Then like you said had to rely on running game.

Old 02-16-2016, 05:02 PM   #340
Pro

Does the game speed play a factor in results? Could i increase human tackling to 50?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 02-16-2016 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:17 PM   #341
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Does the game speed play a factor in results? Could i increase human tackling to 50?

Gamespeed: would increase the amount of plays per game.
I really don't see affecting gameplay, other than the human side having to adjust and react faster. It could actually be more difficult for the user side. I haven't tested it, so let us know if you do please.

Increase hum tak to 50: This will cause a few things and only make it easier on the Hum side.
1. It increases the range in which you can tackle, making it easier to shutdown the cpu run game and easier to get big hits/force fumbles.
2. It makes block shedding easier for the user, so it's easier to stop the pass and run.
3. You won't see as many moves by the cpu ballcarrier b/c the improved tackling nullifies any special moves.

I've tested the tackle slider thoroughly and it's probably one of the most sensitive sliders. Move it any lower and expect the cpu to break alot of tackles and move it to 50 and they rarely break or avoid tackles. So if anything move it 1 click up at time from 45, until you get your sweet spot.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:39 PM   #342
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Gamespeed: would increase the amount of plays per game.
I really don't see affecting gameplay, other than the human side having to adjust and react faster. It could actually be more difficult for the user side. I haven't tested it, so let us know if you do please.

Increase hum tak to 50: This will cause a few things and only make it easier on the Hum side.
1. It increases the range in which you can tackle, making it easier to shutdown the cpu run game and easier to get big hits/force fumbles.
2. It makes block shedding easier for the user, so it's easier to stop the pass and run.
3. You won't see as many moves by the cpu ballcarrier b/c the improved tackling nullifies any special moves.

I've tested the tackle slider thoroughly and it's probably one of the most sensitive sliders. Move it any lower and expect the cpu to break alot of tackles and move it to 50 and they rarely break or avoid tackles. So if anything move it 1 click up at time from 45, until you get your sweet spot.
Ok I just want to see your explanation

Old 02-17-2016, 01:57 PM   #343
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Old 02-17-2016, 02:20 PM   #344
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Well, talk about night and day from my last game..... this one was a shoot out. The NFL would love it. Going into 2-7 Tampa with my 5-3 Cowboys, I thought this was going to be an easy one. It was on offense, but tried everything on defense, and could not stop run or pass. I think the first game I had no sacks. I was actually down by 2 scores late in first half. With 1 second left in 2nd, I call a timeout at their 1 yd line. Took a chance, and punched it into the end zone, to draw within 1 point. 20-21. 2nd half both defensive units might as well have sat on sidelines lol. Down 42-37, I get the ball with 4:23 left. I went back to work shredding their secondary. (What difference from Seattle) I made sure I took my time, converted the 2 point conversion with 30 seconds left. Hung on for the W. But lost Lee 5 weeks. My 4th LB, injured this season

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »