All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2015, 02:42 PM   #33
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
Hm I'm going to lower ints to 35 and give it a shot I doubt it can affect players behavior, for now I usually have 5 turnovers both sides combined, also have u noticed that raising defensive pass interference to 55 resets it self every time back to 50 as soon as you leave the option and go back into it, and do you lower ints for both user and CPU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that's a known issue w D holding, I still see a few called per gm though.
Int 35 for both cpu and user, keep everything equal based.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:54 PM   #34
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Broncos(me) vs Ravens(CPU) 20-27 L
This game could've went either way! It was tied 10-10 @ halftime and tied up 20-20 up until the last 3 mins of the game. I was driving w/ Peyton doing good at moving the ball downfield, but the penalties by the Broncos young O-line and 3 Ints that were just great defensive plays by the Ravens(cpu) was too much to overcome. On the last pick of the game, late in the 4th, they batted the ball out of Sanders hands and another defender came diving in for the game sealing int.
This was a really fun game to play win or lose.

Next up Cowboys(me) vs G-Men(cpu)
3 games left to play in week 1
Old 09-17-2015, 05:43 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Broncos(me) vs Ravens(CPU) 20-27 L

This game could've went either way! It was tied 10-10 @ halftime and tied up 20-20 up until the last 3 mins of the game. I was driving w/ Peyton doing good at moving the ball downfield, but the penalties by the Broncos young O-line and 3 Ints that were just great defensive plays by the Ravens(cpu) was too much to overcome. On the last pick of the game, late in the 4th, they batted the ball out of Sanders hands and another defender came diving in for the game sealing int.

This was a really fun game to play win or lose.

Next up Cowboys(me) vs G-Men(cpu)

3 games left to play in week 1

Hey man since I'm yet to start the whole 32 team control season can u explain to me what happens if I play NE-Pittsburgh and win for example, do I play a rematch after with my controlled Pittsburgh or what? I know the question may be stupid but I didn't played this mode yet.

Old 09-17-2015, 11:44 AM   #36
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
Hey man since I'm yet to start the whole 32 team control season can u explain to me what happens if I play NE-Pittsburgh and win for example, do I play a rematch after with my controlled Pittsburgh or what? I know the question may be stupid but I didn't played this mode yet.

You can only take control of 1 team at a time, so you would be the NE Coach(which I created B. Belichick) and you could adjust the depth chart etc. And if your still under that coach when you start the game, it will automatically put your controller on that team.
So once you start the game, it's set. You'd be in control of the Patriots and the CPU would be the Steelers.
Essentially everything works the same as a solo CFM, except you can toggle from 1 coach to another and take control of any team in the 32 team CFM.
So no, you wouldn't have to play the game again using the Steelers, once your games over it does everything just like a single team CFM would.
I'm just picking the team that won there game on Sunday irl and trying to win it for them in my CFM, easier said than done though.
I've lost 2 in row that were wins irl for those teams.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:23 AM   #37
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
You can only take control of 1 team at a time, so you would be the NE Coach(which I created B. Belichick) and you could adjust the depth chart etc. And if your still under that coach when you start the game, it will automatically put your controller on that team.
So once you start the game, it's set. You'd be in control of the Patriots and the CPU would be the Steelers.
Essentially everything works the same as a solo CFM, except you can toggle from 1 coach to another and take control of any team in the 32 team CFM.
So no, you wouldn't have to play the game again using the Steelers, once your games over it does everything just like a single team CFM would.
I'm just picking the team that won there game on Sunday irl and trying to win it for them in my CFM, easier said than done though.
I've lost 2 in row that were wins irl for those teams.
Quick question. Do you play all pro default basically. Could you take a look at your Rush Defense and let me know where are you ranked between the 32 teams in the League?
Old 09-18-2015, 01:13 PM   #38
Rookie

I am loving these default sliders with your modifications. Games have been competitive and having a blast using coach mode. Great work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2015, 10:58 PM   #39
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Quick question. Do you play all pro default basically. Could you take a look at your Rush Defense and let me know where are you ranked between the 32 teams in the League?
Remember w/ these I'm playing each game on the schedule. The avg. won't tell you all that's needed. I'm more so, focusing on matchups. O-line vs D-Line, what was the reason for a positive run vs a negative one.
What was the offensive scheme/play called?
Same question for the D.
Does the play on the field reflect, in a similar fashion, what we see Thur, Sun, and Mon's?
I will post not just the avg. But my stats rushing for each team and the matchups. I'm interested to know myself.

Remember guys! *I've got pics posted on pg.3 and 4 of this thread of some stats starting wk 1. I will keep it updated as I continue my CFM.*

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-19-2015 at 12:31 AM.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:01 AM   #40
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Alot of guys may not know but the coaching schemes, priorities, and how aggressive a coach is set to offensively and defensively is a huge factor in playcalling. Not just the playbook used but what the coaching philosophies are, play a bigger role imo.
This is another reason why I always enjoyed 32 team control in previous maddens. You can ask any of the Madden vets about this "hidden gem".

Now so far I've only been able to unlock the Aggressiveness philosophy for offense and defense run/pass aggressivness slider when I created a coach(ie. Bill Belichick and S. Payton).
The "real coaches"/default coaches aggressiveness is hidden but that's fine w/ me b/c I see the variation in playcalling when mixing up the coaching suggestions and strategy suggestions.
It's actually been a blast to see how each team is so different in how they call a game.
Since I'm using each team, I can notice the differences in philosophies right of the bat.

I got a few more games left in wk1. And then I will go back and post some stats. Trying to keep pace w/ the games irl lol

(*I've got pics posted on pg.3 and 4 of this thread of some stats starting wk 1. I will keep it updated as I continue my CFM.)

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-19-2015 at 12:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »