Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 10:08 PM   #65
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Next up!
Thursday night football!
Chiefs(cpu) vs Broncos(me)
Let's see if I can bounce back from my week 1 loss to the Ravens
Starting week 2 games!
Broncos(me) bounced back in this game. Final Broncos 29 -3 vs Chiefs (cpu).
I went back and counted how many blowout games I've had so far. This was the 3rd game out of 17 that was a blowout win for me. All the other games have been damn near a td or less difference. That's Parity guys!
This game was dominated by the Broncos D, we forced 4 turnovers(3 Ints and 1fum recovered) and only had 1.

Alex Smith struggled to get into any rythm. We held Jamal Charles in check.
Manning(88.6 Passer rating) bounced back from week 1(0tds 3ints)and threw 2tds 1int.

Next on the schedule!
Panthers(1-0) vs Texans(0-1), I'm thinking about using the Panthers again, they are a fun team to use, Cam is Cam lol
Mallett is starting over Hoyer, Hoyer struggled in week 1 throwing 6 ints
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 10:22 PM   #66
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
Well I use coaching suggestions too but tonight on my GB vs CHC game it forced pass game way to much almost no run offered in first 3 windows had to search through book to find 1 or 2 running plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may want to try changing schemes/playbooks for certain teams, Green Bay is a team that's going to stay balanced run/pass ratio but I'm not so sure that McCarthy is set up to be balanced.
Just an idea that will change the playcalling more for you.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:21 PM   #67
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Another thing to consider w/ the cpu run game, is what the cpu is calling when they run vs what we call to stop the run. Same thing for when we call a run play vs what the cpu is calling.

Alot of guys think b/c they are avg. 100 yds per gm and the cpu is avg under 100, that is a cause for slider changes. In reality it had more to do w/ how we call plays vs how the cpu calls plays.
For ex. The cpu tends to call more zone defense than man, zone blitzes that are designed to slow down the pass game, but leave holes open to run through. I tend to call more man blitzing run defenses.
I tend to get more tfl's but also tend to give up bigger plays in the passing game.
Something most guys would say, well the stats show you run better.
Stats don't tell the whole story my friends.
Old 09-20-2015, 02:25 PM   #68
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

It's been a blast so far playing each game on the schedule and attempting to win w/ the teams that won irl.
It's been really refreshing to see how each game is a whole new storyline and hearing the announcers talk about different players each game.
This is way more fun than adjusting sliders all season and only using 1 team. Thankfully the gameplay for this year's Madden has made this all enjoyable.

So far I've played all week 1 games, pics posted on previous pgs, just finished the Thur. Night game Broncos vs Chiefs.
Bout to fire up the Panthers(me) vs Texans(cpu), playing each game in the order on the schedule.
Old 09-20-2015, 02:57 PM   #69
Rookie

Maybe it's not so important but here goes, today I was gaming hard enjoyed game and all of a sudden I decided to change camera angle....I switched to broadcast aaaand I will just say I'm not ever looking back!! This is (for me at least) the ultimate simulation challenge BROADCAST camera mode makes a world of psychological impact on me and totally different approach to this game, what I'm saying it feels so alive I'm serious, you connect to a game on a whole new level as I watch now in real life SF@Pittsburg I see why I felt like that today THIS mode is how it's meant to be trust me try this with these sliders and all the same just change camera angle and see the difference. I'm so excited now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2015, 04:05 PM   #70
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Panthers(me) vs Texans(cpu)
Panthers D gave Mallett and the Texans all they could handle!
What a fun Defensive game guys!
All I can say, is who's next on the schedule for Week 2!
1442778745353.jpg
Old 09-22-2015, 09:02 PM   #71
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Now that I've played about 20 games(playing each game on the schedule) total in CFM w/ the sliders on OP, I'm going to go back now and get my avgs. Below
Offense
Qb%: 65%
QB passer rating: 85
Yds passing per: 241
Rushing per: 127
Sacks allowed per: tba

Pts per: tba
Pts per allowed: tba

CPU Offense
Qb%: 60%
QB passer rating: 81
Yds passing per: 227
Rushing per: 83

Also my overall record vs cpu: tba

Finishing up 5th game on the schedule for Week 2 and I'll update info.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-22-2015 at 11:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 11:33 PM   #72
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Now that I've played about 20 games(playing each game on the schedule) total in CFM w/ the sliders on OP, I'm going to go back now and get my avgs. Below

Offense
Qb%: 65%
QB passer rating: 85
Yds passing per: 241
Rushing per: 127

Pts per: tba
Pts per allowed: tba

CPU Offense
Qb%: 60%
QB passer rating: 81
Yds passing per: 227
Rushing per: 83

Also my overall record vs cpu: tba

Finishing up 5th game on the schedule for Week 2 and I'll update info.
Just finished another close game
Vikings(me) vs Lions(cpu)
Final 30-29, Vikings force 2 turnovers in the last 3 mins and come from 9pts down and score 10 unanswered to win it!
I will share pics asap. It was a thrill ride lol!
I thought it was over and Stafford decides to call an audible to a pass late in the 4th and he throws a perfect high pass to CJ BUT, IT WAS INTO TRIPLE COVERAGE! OH NO!
CJ gets hits in mid air, the ball pops up, and the Vikings backup db Waynes dives and catches the ball right before it hits the ground. It was so close I was for sure thinking the would challenge the catch but they DIDNT! That got the comeback train rolling in Minnesota, what a fun game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »