Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2015, 04:30 PM   #97
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Now the one that worked earlier isn't showing up and I can't upload either one.

Might take me a little bit to get them up on EA share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey dude, I absolutely love your slider work from Madden 15, I will definitely help test slider sets and look forward to you getting these locked down! I have 8,000+ fans on Twitter so I can help spread the word and live stream from my twitch as well. Twitch.tv/thehighestjedi

I am an avid CFM player.

Keep up the good work.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:48 PM   #99
Rookie

uhntissbaby111's Arena

Played one game, I was giants vs the Cowboys. Got beat 37-20, which I like because it showed me that I'm really going to have to work hard to get wins. Couldn't get my run gsme going at all, had 40 yards on the ground. But running is always a weakness for me. One thing I noticed, with the CPU qb accuracy at 7, I feel like it may be causing the CPU to stick with short passes? Romo had a 75 completion percentage and he threw almost exclusively short throws under the coverage. I think he threw only 1 or 2 deep balls. Any thoughts on this?
Old 08-31-2015, 11:23 PM   #100
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehighestjedi
Hey dude, I absolutely love your slider work from Madden 15, I will definitely help test slider sets and look forward to you getting these locked down! I have 8,000+ fans on Twitter so I can help spread the word and live stream from my twitch as well. Twitch.tv/thehighestjedi

I am an avid CFM player.

Keep up the good work.
Sounds great. I'm working hard to make these a good solid balanced set. It's getting closer. The sliders actually do what they should so that helps. Just wish there were at least twice as many sliders. It would help to get things right.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:26 PM   #101
Rookie

Thanks for the work dude! Have you checked out Armor & Swords slider sets? And he says his is for simulation. Is there a difference between yours and his? And also have you solved the problem with not being able to upload to file share? Maybe a fire wall problem or do you think it's mostly in game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 11:29 PM   #102
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhntissbaby111
Played one game, I was giants vs the Cowboys. Got beat 37-20, which I like because it showed me that I'm really going to have to work hard to get wins. Couldn't get my run gsme going at all, had 40 yards on the ground. But running is always a weakness for me. One thing I noticed, with the CPU qb accuracy at 7, I feel like it may be causing the CPU to stick with short passes? Romo had a 75 completion percentage and he threw almost exclusively short throws under the coverage. I think he threw only 1 or 2 deep balls. Any thoughts on this?
I guess that's possible. I know last year it was an issue but, I'm really not haveing that happen in my games. I have QB's go deep pretty realistically. You really have to try and take the QB's first option away. Usually a TE or something.

I am really trying to get the right balance at the moment. I don't want to turn pass blocking down too low because too many sacks happen but, it help keep the QB's competion percent down. I also don't want to go too high with CPU pass block because then you get no pressure and the QB picks you apart.

Same with the accuracy rating. Too high and they don't miss anything. Too low and they miss too much.
The coverage slider for the user, cpu pass block, and cpu QB accuracy all work together to get the right balance. I'm closer but, not quit there yet.

Hopefully soon.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:34 PM   #103
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I guess that's possible. I know last year it was an issue but, I'm really not haveing that happen in my games. I have QB's go deep pretty realistically. You really have to try and take the QB's first option away. Usually a TE or something.

I am really trying to get the right balance at the moment. I don't want to turn pass blocking down too low because too many sacks happen but, it help keep the QB's competion percent down. I also don't want to go too high with CPU pass block because then you get no pressure and the QB picks you apart.

Same with the accuracy rating. Too high and they don't miss anything. Too low and they miss too much.
The coverage slider for the user, cpu pass block, and cpu QB accuracy all work together to get the right balance. I'm closer but, not quit there yet.

Hopefully soon.

I have also seen other slider gurus try to work their slider sets to a point where they mirror the NFL averages and things of that nature. Is that something you do as well. I am so excited for your work! I am waiting to get balls deep in my CFM until the roster updates come out after they get to 53 man finals.

Teddy Bridgewater should get a nice ratings increase! #SKOL Go Vikings!
Old 08-31-2015, 11:37 PM   #104
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehighestjedi
Thanks for the work dude! Have you checked out Armor & Swords slider sets? And he says his is for simulation. Is there a difference between yours and his? And also have you solved the problem with not being able to upload to file share? Maybe a fire wall problem or do you think it's mostly in game?
Yes I have looked at his. the main difference is my set is All Madden his is All Pro. It's easier to find the right balance in All Pro and Pro but, It's just too easy for me and other All Madden players. I want a simulation experiance but, the difficulty of All Madden. It's always a challenge but, it's worth it to me.

I like the All Madden difficulty too because it can be used without the hassle of "House Rules". I just want a person to be able to play the game how they want.

I don't want someone to have to use no switch or just letting the cpu call your plays or any other house rule to have to be used to get a challenge.

That's my goal with this set. I'm a sim player that calls a lot of different plays. I try to play the game like it is on Sunday and you really have to bring your A game every week to win in the NFL even as a talented team. I want it too have a "any given Sunday feel" to it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »