Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 23 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2015, 11:26 PM   #177
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehighestjedi01
I rarely get deep separation. And have some break away plays that should have been a TD or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use lower threshold but, I think the game is designed that way so speed isn't as dominant as in years past

Old 09-03-2015, 12:34 AM   #178
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Hey Charter,nice set you've got here,just got done playing a play now game against Carolina with me as Pittsburgh and won 35-30.

My question is this though....are you seeing alot of high scoring games? I've been searching for a set that will produce defensive battles as well and haven't been real lucky,and yours felt like they were going to give me what I was looking for as I was dominating the Panthers and then all of a sudden it seems like the "All Maddenisms" kicked in,and my once stout defense couldn't stop anything.

I will continue to stick with these as I am looking for a nice set to start my cfm once the patch drops,but was just wondering if you've had any lower scoring defensive battles.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 09-03-2015, 02:06 AM   #179
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Hey Charter,nice set you've got here,just got done playing a play now game against Carolina with me as Pittsburgh and won 35-30.

My question is this though....are you seeing alot of high scoring games? I've been searching for a set that will produce defensive battles as well and haven't been real lucky,and yours felt like they were going to give me what I was looking for as I was dominating the Panthers and then all of a sudden it seems like the "All Maddenisms" kicked in,and my once stout defense couldn't stop anything.

I will continue to stick with these as I am looking for a nice set to start my cfm once the patch drops,but was just wondering if you've had any lower scoring defensive battles.

As a matter of fact I just had a really fun 23-20 overtime win over the Eagles with The Cowboys. It was a smash mouth defensive battle. It was in Franchise mode. I think testing in Franchise mode works good.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:24 AM   #180
Rookie

guitarchitect7's Arena

OVR: 4

Some drives I've managed a 3 n Out, others it seemed like the CPU knew exactly every defensive play I was calling. I'll see the CPU run a Cover 1 and all my receivers are locked up. I run a Cover 1 and they're receivers seem to get separation...

The only other more frustrating part is the number of dropped passes. Not sure how many times I pass it right in the gap, but then the receiver gets lit up and drops the ball. Not asking for every catch to be made, but it seemed like I couldn't get a one. I stopped using the catch animations and just allow the receivers to do it themselves and seemed to help a bit.

Run game was a bit of a challenge, but through good play calling and mixing it up run types I've managed to scramble out some good runs. Don't think I've broken one long yet - although again the CPU has on me

The last thing I've noticed is over throwing wide open receivers. Using Kap as I'm a Niners fan, he's all over the place. Haven't checked his ratings in comparison to others so that may have something to do with it. I know there were a few throws on the run and every time he misses - wide open! I tried a game or two with other QB's and did seem to have a bit better accuracy.

Loving the challenge, looking forward to seeing how these get fine tuned!
MLB: Chicago Cubs
NCAA: Iowa State Cyclones

Old 09-03-2015, 10:43 AM   #181
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

For some reason I cannot upload my sliders on EA Share. Keeps giving me the same error over and over. Until that gets fixed people will have to just enter them in manually I guess.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:57 PM   #182
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah it's gay. I tried to download them and it said the user deleted the file

Old 09-03-2015, 03:52 PM   #183
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
For some reason I cannot upload my sliders on EA Share. Keeps giving me the same error over and over. Until that gets fixed people will have to just enter them in manually I guess.
I still got you covered on PS4!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2015, 04:11 PM   #184
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

After some info I studied that playmakers released I'm going to be testing some pretty big whole sale changes that are really giving me some great even based gameplay.

Stay tuned

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »