Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 30 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-05-2015, 02:16 AM   #233
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I may have to drop user INT they were pretty high. Try a couple more games first.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2015, 12:40 PM   #234
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Anyone have a chance to play a game after the tuning update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2015, 12:52 PM   #235
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Anyone have a chance to play a game after the tuning update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, the stats for mine were.
Played another game this morning with INTS turned down for user to 28, no Ints from Derick Carr, in a 22-20 loss to Payton manning who threw one pick with the cpu int at 35
Old 09-05-2015, 12:55 PM   #236
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrettMercer5
Yup, the stats for mine were.

Played another game this morning with INTS turned down for user to 28, no Ints from Derick Carr, in a 22-20 loss to Payton manning who threw one pick with the cpu int at 35

So you felt the CPU was intercepting your passes too much or you were picking off the CPU too much?
Old 09-05-2015, 05:13 PM   #237
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4

I just played a game Den vs Miami with your new sliders (the ones you created from PM). I lost 31-24 and had a chance to tie the game on a last second play. It was an interesting game because I scored 21 points in the first 10 mins of gameplay. I completely dominated them until nearly the end of the 2nd quarter when they posted 3 points on the board. The second half was an entirely different story. Their coverage was tight, they closed the gaps...I think I may have only gained about 20 yards in the 3rd quarter alone! Anyways, the only observation I noticed was the pass coverage was really tight and their pass rush seemed a tad quicker than normal. Manning had a 51% completion when normally I run 65-70%. I was forcing quite a bit in the second half though...I liked the new sliders...but I also liked your old ones so maybe that helps...maybe it doesn't (also, I did update the tuning).
Old 09-05-2015, 05:15 PM   #238
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

Quote:
So you felt the CPU was intercepting your passes too much or you were picking off the CPU too much?
The game I just played I had 2 picks on Tannehill with one overturned due to a late hit on a QB. I didn't throw a pick myself.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:20 PM   #239
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser006
I just played a game Den vs Miami with your new sliders (the ones you created from PM). I lost 31-24 and had a chance to tie the game on a last second play. It was an interesting game because I scored 21 points in the first 10 mins of gameplay. I completely dominated them until nearly the end of the 2nd quarter when they posted 3 points on the board. The second half was an entirely different story. Their coverage was tight, they closed the gaps...I think I may have only gained about 20 yards in the 3rd quarter alone! Anyways, the only observation I noticed was the pass coverage was really tight and their pass rush seemed a tad quicker than normal. Manning had a 51% completion when normally I run 65-70%. I was forcing quite a bit in the second half though...I liked the new sliders...but I also liked your old ones so maybe that helps...maybe it doesn't (also, I did update the tuning).

The set I have on my OP is still my main slider set. Is that one you used? The one I posted that I was testing is just one I'm toying with. Which did you use?
Old 09-05-2015, 05:43 PM   #240
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

Quote:
The set I have on my OP is still my main slider set. Is that one you used? The one I posted that I was testing is just one I'm toying with. Which did you use?
The one on page 26 where you used Playmakers analysis...in other words, the one you were toying with...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »