Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 40 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2015, 12:52 AM   #313
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

And 30 is not good either. I really just like 50 guys. Whatever threshold you want but, I just really like the tighter game play of 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2015, 01:04 AM   #314
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I just had a fun time in a win with Dallas over Minnesota 28-23.

The yardage was spot on. The stats for the most part were good. I had a ton of sacks though. That was the biggest negative stats wise.

Teddy had 73% possibly too high but, Romo was at 68%

I went a different direction with the sliders and it's what I'm going forward with personally.

This might not be what I use for my official slider set but, I'm gaining good enough info that I'll make it an option for those just wanting a fun competitive game with no house rules.
I don't like house rules. I just want to play a tough CPU and feel I earned the win. That's how the game went.

I get tired of holding the CPU's hand. I want to give my team what I need to compete slider wise and let the CPU be tough and go all out and earn the win.

I'll post where I am with them.

One key was leaving the CPU slider at 50. Starting mine at 50 then raising my side as needed but, not touching the CPU side.

I got user pass reaction and coverage at 100. User tackle at 53. User pass block and run block at 55.

It's amazing how even that helped.

Now I'm going to raise user Int's by 5 until it's as high as needed.

I really think lowering CPU stuff until the user side is maxed out hurts the CPU. I loved the CPU QB attacking down field.

Anyway. If anyone wants to try it I'm still testing.

Last edited by charter04; 09-09-2015 at 01:10 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:53 AM   #315
MVP

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Will keep helping test your sliders with stats as much as I can.

PSN: BuddyHobbs
Steam: Buddy Hobbs
Xbox: iBuddyHobbs

Twitch

Twitter

Youtube
Old 09-09-2015, 01:53 AM   #316
Rookie

OVR: 0

The CFM patch comes out tomorrow and roster update next week! Speed threshold at 40 ish worked well for me

I broadcast all my games live from twitch.tv/thehighestjedi Give me a follow !
Old 09-09-2015, 04:34 AM   #317
Rookie

OVR: 3

Excited for the CFM patch to drop. I hope it has no effect on gameplay. I will create a new CFM with your latest sliders and start playing. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 09-09-2015, 10:07 AM   #318
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Going to give these sliders a go in my first CFM since the patch is out mainly for 3 reasons.

1. All pro is fun, but i shouldnt be able to take my raiders to 13-3 after 1 season of play, gimme that all madden!

2. I enjoy sliders with normal/slow speed, i do not enjoy fast/very fast on all madden as i feel like i cant see the holes develop when im running the ball and when im passing i feel like the windows in defensive coverage close too fast on all madden, the animations are beautiful this year and i want to enjoy them and see them all.

3. No house rules! If peyton manning fumbles the ball from a khalil mack sack it better be because i user controlled him and laid him out and not because his rating dictated it and i couldnt switch to him because i chose to be Charles woodson prior to the pre play snap.

I might do other CFM's on all pro, fast speed, and house rules, and give them a chance eventually but for now this will do! Thank you charter for all the hard work you do, been using your sliders for a while and usually don't post, but you deserve credit! Havent used your sliders yet this year, but will be posting my thoughts as i go.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:01 PM   #319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I just had a fun time in a win with Dallas over Minnesota 28-23.

The yardage was spot on. The stats for the most part were good. I had a ton of sacks though. That was the biggest negative stats wise.

Teddy had 73% possibly too high but, Romo was at 68%

I went a different direction with the sliders and it's what I'm going forward with personally.

This might not be what I use for my official slider set but, I'm gaining good enough info that I'll make it an option for those just wanting a fun competitive game with no house rules.
I don't like house rules. I just want to play a tough CPU and feel I earned the win. That's how the game went.

I get tired of holding the CPU's hand. I want to give my team what I need to compete slider wise and let the CPU be tough and go all out and earn the win.

I'll post where I am with them.

One key was leaving the CPU slider at 50. Starting mine at 50 then raising my side as needed but, not touching the CPU side.

I got user pass reaction and coverage at 100. User tackle at 53. User pass block and run block at 55.

It's amazing how even that helped.

Now I'm going to raise user Int's by 5 until it's as high as needed.

I really think lowering CPU stuff until the user side is maxed out hurts the CPU. I loved the CPU QB attacking down field.

Anyway. If anyone wants to try it I'm still testing.

Just downloaded the new patch and starting my franchise and plugging these into the new slider set I am using. Have you tried file share since the update was released?

I broadcast all my games live from twitch.tv/thehighestjedi Give me a follow !
Old 09-09-2015, 03:35 PM   #320
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

If anyone would like to help me test. Give these a try in Play now or CFM.

All-Madden
Normal speed, 40-50 threshold
12 minute quarter with a 15 sec min play clock time.

50-55 fatigue

Default Penalties

Game play sliders User/Cpu

QB Accuracy 50/45
Pass Block 55/50
Catch 50/45
Fumble 50/50
Run Blk 55/50
Pass Reaction 100/50
Int 100/40
Coverage 100/50
Tackle 53/50

Thanks in advance for giving these a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »