Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 45 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #353
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Here is some great info from blue ninja

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2015, 12:12 PM   #354
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm also still not final on penalties. The average is around 6 a game per team. Some teams are lower like 4 a game and the high is more like 9 IRL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had 80 penalty yards my last CFM game on 8 penalties. I thought it was pretty cool, outside of the fact that 7 were block in the back. I'll be closely watching your penalty updates.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2015, 12:27 PM   #355
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I really hope you can come up with a good auto sub set within CFM without cranking up fatigue to 60 or above. I really hate having to raise fatigue so high. I'll do some testing as well but it appears that auto subs do not properly work again this year.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:22 PM   #356
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I really hope you can come up with a good auto sub set within CFM without cranking up fatigue to 60 or above. I really hate having to raise fatigue so high. I'll do some testing as well but it appears that auto subs do not properly work again this year.
From what I can tell I'm not sure is this year is any better. I usually just sub backs in, in the play call screen. I know this doesn't help with the cpu side. I'm using 55 fatigue and not see much subbing. I hate 60 and up just because of offensive linemen coming out of the game. Guess I'll keep testing.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:16 PM   #357
Rookie

Are you having any issues with robo Qb? I play Fs, my good front 7 gets no pressure and I can't stop any passes. Been this way since the tuner I think
Old 09-11-2015, 04:28 PM   #358
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by morario84
Are you having any issues with robo Qb? I play Fs, my good front 7 gets no pressure and I can't stop any passes. Been this way since the tuner I think
depends on what you mean by Robo QB. Which QB are you having trouble with? Tom Brady, Tony Romo, Aaron Rodgers? Or is it RG3 or Brian Hoyer.

Also how good is your defense? What team do you use?

I control the MLB and OLB's and guys on the DL and I am not having Robo QB issues. I get pressure on the QB. hit him and get sacks.

If you need to just lower the cpu pass block until you get the pressure you want and you can lower the cpu accuracy like you want.

Real Tom Brady was 25-32 78% 288 yards and 4 td's and 0 int's and got sacked 2 times last night against Pittsburg.

Last edited by charter04; 09-11-2015 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:34 PM   #359
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

New roster available. Will make my personal edits, and expect to start my franchise sunday after the Bills game. ( Tyrod is very underrated IMO, but i need to see him playing on an official NFL game to decide how much i can improve his rating. By his preseason, i would rate him around 78 easily. But i do not want to overrate him).
Old 09-11-2015, 10:43 PM   #360
Rookie

Just played an amazing down to the wire game with the sliders. Everything was awesome ! Thanks for all the work. CFM officially underway with the new rosters as well.

I broadcast all my games live from twitch.tv/thehighestjedi Give me a follow !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »