Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 07:38 AM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Gonna check out the Playmaker inspired All Pro sliders today..should be interesting

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 08:33 AM   #386
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Additionally, I like how the 99 pass coverage plays. I thought it sounded very extreme and unnecessary, but it plays very well aesthetically.
Old 09-16-2015, 01:13 PM   #387
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
depends on what you mean by Robo QB. Which QB are you having trouble with? Tom Brady, Tony Romo, Aaron Rodgers? Or is it RG3 or Brian Hoyer.

Also how good is your defense? What team do you use?

I control the MLB and OLB's and guys on the DL and I am not having Robo QB issues. I get pressure on the QB. hit him and get sacks.

If you need to just lower the cpu pass block until you get the pressure you want and you can lower the cpu accuracy like you want.

Real Tom Brady was 25-32 78% 288 yards and 4 td's and 0 int's and got sacked 2 times last night against Pittsburg.
So I think I figured something out - I was the bucs who play a tampa 2 and Matt Ryan and Derek Carr were over 95% complete against me for like ~350 yards consecutively.

I switched my defensive scheme to more of a man 4-3 and I'm getting much more normal completion % numbers and my DL are getting to the quarterback on occasion. Which brings me to my next question:

Is anyone having success running a zone defense? I've tried a few different things and almost every time I run a zone D someone is wide open (especially the f'ing TE) whether I blitz or not.

It could just be me or my defense, I just wanted to see how other people are doing with a zone D on these sliders.
Old 09-16-2015, 01:17 PM   #388
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by morario84
So I think I figured something out - I was the bucs who play a tampa 2 and Matt Ryan and Derek Carr were over 95% complete against me for like ~350 yards consecutively.

I switched my defensive scheme to more of a man 4-3 and I'm getting much more normal completion % numbers and my DL are getting to the quarterback on occasion. Which brings me to my next question:

Is anyone having success running a zone defense? I've tried a few different things and almost every time I run a zone D someone is wide open (especially the f'ing TE) whether I blitz or not.

It could just be me or my defense, I just wanted to see how other people are doing with a zone D on these sliders.

I'm not sure if it's just zone. I use Dallas and my scheme is Tampa 2. I mix in man of course but, I have success with zone.

Who do you user on defense?
Old 09-16-2015, 01:22 PM   #389
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm not sure if it's just zone. I use Dallas and my scheme is Tampa 2. I mix in man of course but, I have success with zone.

Who do you user on defense?
I usually play no-switch on the FS and I usually have my area covered pretty well.
Old 09-16-2015, 01:23 PM   #390
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

I love how you always finalize your sliders Charter! It kills me how others will spend all year tweaking theirs, it is very annoying. Thanks brother!
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 09-16-2015, 02:52 PM   #391
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

For those looking to use a Tampa 2 scheme I highly recommend watching NYKia's youtube vid's. He has a Tampa 2 series for Madden 15 and just started his series for Madden 16. Part one shows how he sets up his depth chart and what type of players he like for the Tampa 2.

Here is part one. the first part of it are some clips from a game he played them he goes into the tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRpWbCn-KCM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 03:49 PM   #392
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just added Auto Subs (let me know if there are any problems)

I also finalized this set. It is a base set. If you need to adjust based on your play style and skill feel free.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »