Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 51 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2015, 10:05 AM   #401
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I'm really liking this set. After alot of slider testing I can finaly settle.
This set give a good challenge with having to use house rules.
Only change I'm gonne make are threshold to 40. And cpu qb acu to 35 and pu catch to 40. Or I might try cpu catch to 40 first. Seeing to many superman qbs lol. Trying to lower complition % a bit for cpu
Besides that in set and good to go. Starting my 32 team control cmf this weekend
Old 09-18-2015, 10:52 AM   #402
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL

Only change I'm gonne make are threshold to 40. And cpu qb acu to 35 and pu catch to 40. Or I might try cpu catch to 40 first. Seeing to many superman qbs lol. Trying to lower complition % a bit for cpu

Besides that in set and good to go. Starting my 32 team control cmf this weekend

Good adjustments. I'm right there with you. It's tough to find a balance to the passing sliders. When I go too low stars like Rodgers struggle too much. When I go too high average guys are too good.

That's why I just made the set final. That way we can us it as a base and go from there. I will probably continue to adjust things personally that won't get posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2015, 03:29 PM   #403
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just started a slider testing where I am going play all 16 week one games user v CPU using coach suggestions as my play play calls and letting the CPU control players including auto pass on.

That way I can use the stats averages to compare to real life and adjust based on that.

This will give me a true slider baseline without the human interference.

Then if a player is better or worse than the baseline they can adjust from there.

I will still have OP set for a challenging set

Old 09-18-2015, 06:28 PM   #404
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
I think I am looking at similar adjustments.

AM has significantly better CPU AI, especially from the QB position, and I get more consistently challenging games than on AP, where I now have to try to lose in order to lose.

The one thing I want is better performance from my CPU defenders in zone. What's the best way to achieve that?
Old 09-18-2015, 07:08 PM   #405
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

2 games down 14 to go.

Old 09-18-2015, 07:11 PM   #406
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I think I am looking at similar adjustments.

AM has significantly better CPU AI, especially from the QB position, and I get more consistently challenging games than on AP, where I now have to try to lose in order to lose.

The one thing I want is better performance from my CPU defenders in zone. What's the best way to achieve that?

I wish I knew. For me turning up pass reaction time was the best thing for zone. It works as a slider were the defensive players all react faster on any pass play. So I'm zone they react faster to the pass. I already have it and coverage at 99. I'm not sure what else to do. Raising threshold might help but, then other things are bad with that

Old 09-19-2015, 12:08 AM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 0

I pride my game on defense, I give up a high percentage of completions but come up with user picks and big hit fumbles at the perfect time, but this year shotgun runs are murdering me. It seems like no matter the sliders, teams all do this against me and run for 200 yards this year. Anyone else seeing this? If so, how do you stop it?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2015, 11:08 AM   #408
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

I got some really good results by moving CPU QBA to 35. I played GB and Rogers threw for 290 and 2 TDs w/ a 9.0 YPC rate, but he completed just over 60% of his passes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »