Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 53 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-23-2015, 09:37 AM   #417
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
This set is incredibly difficult, granted I'm the Bears, but I'm losing by 40+ every game. Cant pass, can't stop the pass.

I'm close to posting a new base set that I know will help for the those who find the main set to difficult. It is a base set that is made to make the cpu and user as even as I possibly can get them. I hope to get it up today.

Last edited by charter04; 09-23-2015 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:38 AM   #418
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Agreed it has become untruly difficult and I don't know why. I may have to go to all pro because I am not having fun at all currently

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm close to posting a new base set that I know will help for the those who find the main set to difficult. It is a base set that is made to make the cpu and user as even as I possibly can get them. I hope to get it up today.

Last edited by charter04; 09-23-2015 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:41 AM   #419
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Still loving your official set, I have made crazy run game improvements on both side of the ball in the last 3-4 days and now my games are all coming down to the wire. Can't wait to give your new base set a try and tweak them a bit.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2015, 10:45 AM   #420
MVP

OVR: 6

Yes. But all pro is no fun bc you never feel like you can lose. Anyone try playing all madden cfm with drive goals on? Maybe confidence is what makes the cpu unstoppable. I play default am (sorry I hate sliders) and am 2-5 and my team seems like it's getting worse. Every game is getting more ridiculous. Idk what to do.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:58 PM   #421
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just posted the new base set I've been working on. These are for those who want a more even game with the cpu. I used auto pass and just called suggestion plays to come up with these. I wanted to take out the human element and just get things as even as possible. That way it would be a good base to work form

So when you play if you call plays better then the cpu, are a better user defender than a cpu player is and a better user cpu than the cpu is then you can make things harder for yourself.

If you are worse than the cpu in all these areas then you will need to make it easier.

You may like like every thing as it is. I just wanted to take my play calling, play style, and play ability out of the equation to get a true base set.

I used 5 games at a time before changing things. I took all the stat's of the 5 games and looked at the cpu averages and the user averages and compared them to real nfl averages.

So changes were based on getting that right. I think I got pretty close.

So when you test don't just play one game and compare that one game to nfl averages. It really takes about 5 games. Then put all those stat's together to get the average stat's.

These can be used in coach mode.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:03 PM   #422
Rookie

OVR: 2

These sliders have begun to fail me now that I've moved into CFM. On play now, I was getting fantastic semi-realistic games with a balanced CPU passing game. Now that I'm in CFM every QB I play shreds me at an 80%+ clip. My DBs no longer make plays on the ball. Why can't they make CFM the same as Play Now?😕
Old 09-25-2015, 09:29 AM   #423
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

The next thing I'm going to do is working on using lower tackling slider. I really like some of the info Playmakers is bringing to the table. I actually had tackling real low when I was testing a one point.

I'm going to fool around with it in the next few days.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #424
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstotss
These sliders have begun to fail me now that I've moved into CFM. On play now, I was getting fantastic semi-realistic games with a balanced CPU passing game. Now that I'm in CFM every QB I play shreds me at an 80%+ clip. My DBs no longer make plays on the ball. Why can't they make CFM the same as Play Now?😕
I am using Charter's base set but have dropped CPU WR catch to 40 and am getting a little better results. Experimented with CPU accuracy at 35-40, but it produces iffy results. It seems that once CPU QB ACC gets under about 37 or 38, even top-tier QBs decision making becomes suspect. I see them stare down open receivers and either throw it elsewhere (checkdowns) or wait too long to throw it.

Keeping QB acc at 40 but with WR catch down to 40 I see more pass breakups on throws in traffic. Yes there are a few dumb drops where the CPU is wide open in the flats or short zones and it clanks of their hands, but I have just decided to live with it to get better completion percentages.

Still having trouble with the CPU going all John Elway on me in 2 minute drill situations. Played a CFM game last night and Austin Davis was in as a backup and took the team down to score on an 80 yard drive with :40 left to beat me. I think this is just an unavoidable AM thing though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »