Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 57 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2015, 07:15 PM   #449
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalistpig91
I play as the Jags in franchise and I feel these sliders are too easy. Bortles tears up every defense he faces. With 15 minute quarters, the offensive numbers were absurd. One game he had 5 TDS and over 500 yards.

Other issues are too many user sacks. Fowler is about to break the single season sack record.
I have the number 1 defense. No team can rush against me. WR's drop way too many easy catches. They bump shoulders with a defender and drop the ball.

I'm playing with the sliders now and trying to figure out something 'realistic'. I think I'm making good progress with it. Test more when I get home.

Just adjust what you need to. Lower user pass accuracy. Raise CPU pass block. Raise WR catch for what ever side is having too many drops. Pretty simple fixes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 06:34 PM   #450
Pro

OVR: 0

I really like your slider set. I've tried all others and yours seem pretty consistent w/ real life NFL stats and plays i.e., number of plays (120-140), tackle stats (Mychal Kendricks got 8 tackles, 5 assists, 13 total), runs (18+ attempts average).

But I noticed it's really hard to throw. Is there any way around this?
Old 10-03-2015, 06:43 PM   #451
Rookie

wellendowd72's Arena

Prey which set are
You using?

Old 10-03-2015, 09:34 PM   #452
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
I really like your slider set. I've tried all others and yours seem pretty consistent w/ real life NFL stats and plays i.e., number of plays (120-140), tackle stats (Mychal Kendricks got 8 tackles, 5 assists, 13 total), runs (18+ attempts average).

But I noticed it's really hard to throw. Is there any way around this?

A few options. Lower CPU pass coverage. Raise user pass accuracy. One or both of these.

How is it too hard? QB accuracy issues? Your pass block not holding up? WR drops? CPU coverage too tight?

Old 10-03-2015, 09:43 PM   #453
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowd72
Prey which set are
You using?

I'm using the first set (All Madden) shown up top on Charter's first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
A few options. Lower CPU pass coverage. Raise user pass accuracy. One or both of these.

How is it too hard? QB accuracy issues? Your pass block not holding up? WR drops? CPU coverage too tight?

Im not sure if it's the team I faced (Bengals) or what, but I got 2 INTs trying to throw a couple bombs to Dorial Beckham Green who was covered by Adam Jones. I threw bombs to him because Jones played bump and run and I saw the safeties move up showing blitz. Green should've killed him, but Jones stayed neck and neck with Green, grabbing those INTs. I threw a couple more same situation and Green who's 6'5" got the ball jarred loose by 5'10" Pacman lol

Same went for a mismatch I drew on Vontaze Burfict vs Antonio Gates. I know Gates isn't the Gates of before, but he Burfict was Perfect in pass coverage! He tried to bump and run Gates and I put him on a slant which Burfict stayed with as if he was an all star DB.

But like I said, it was only one game. I'm going to try a few more games tonight and i'll let you know.

But so far so good. I've been having a great time with your sliders! Great job Charter!
Old 10-03-2015, 09:47 PM   #454
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
I'm using the first set (All Madden) shown up top on Charter's first post

Im not sure if it's the team I faced (Bengals) or what, but I got 2 INTs trying to throw a couple bombs to Dorial Beckham Green who was covered by Adam Jones. I threw bombs to him because Jones played bump and run and I saw the safeties move up showing blitz. Green should've killed him, but Jones stayed neck and neck with Green, grabbing those INTs. I threw a couple more same situation and Green who's 6'5" got the ball jarred loose by 5'10" Pacman lol

Same went for a mismatch I drew on Vontaze Burfict vs Antonio Gates. I know Gates isn't the Gates of before, but he Burfict was Perfect in pass coverage! He tried to bump and run Gates and I put him on a slant which Burfict stayed with as if he was an all star DB.

But like I said, it was only one game. I'm going to try a few more games tonight and i'll let you know.

But so far so good. I've been having a great time with your sliders! Great job Charter!

Maybe just raise User Catch slider

Old 10-03-2015, 10:00 PM   #455
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Maybe just raise User Catch slider

Thanks man. I will try that.
Old 10-04-2015, 05:38 PM   #456
Rookie

So I've been working on my own slider set, and they just happened to have settled at a level almost identical to your second All-Madden set. I was going to post them until I saw your new AM set. The only difference is that I have the CPU pass defense sliders at 77, but passing has been really tough, so it's subject to change.

The first set is alright, but the second set is just about perfect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »