Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 59 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2015, 02:32 AM   #465
Pro
 
Dwaresacksqb's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Asgard
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
What's the set he's using, the first all madden one?

Also, charter, i still using the first all madden set, but after the patch i think both running games are overpowered, mine and cpu's. Played two times, my Bills against the Bengals, some observations:

- Like i said, very very hard to stop the run and easy to get my running game going. Blockers pancaking defenders a lot. A lot of missed tackles too. How i can work with that? Maybe it's the bengals playing too well after 5-0 start and confidence sky hight. Will play next game against the Jaguars and see how it works. But give me tips, lower run blocking for both? I think it's a must, my line Isn't great to be pancaking opposition on consistent basis.

- Pass interference is being called a lot. It's sounds good, but everytime i switch to db and press Y it triggere PI call. A lot called on cpu too. Like i said, it soinds good, but the games are being too high scoring imo. One i lost 41-27 and won the other 39-38. Those flags are keeping a lot of drives alive. It's pretty realistic if you ask me. But then. Me and cpu needs to find a way to get more stops to balance it out. I had few holding calls at 52 and one offsides and one false start on 53. Maybe will try at 55.

So, for now it's it, any help please?
I believe the first one.
__________________
BoOm!
Dwaresacksqb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 04:11 PM   #466
Pro
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
What's the set he's using, the first all madden one?

Also, charter, i still using the first all madden set, but after the patch i think both running games are overpowered, mine and cpu's. Played two times, my Bills against the Bengals, some observations:

- Like i said, very very hard to stop the run and easy to get my running game going. Blockers pancaking defenders a lot. A lot of missed tackles too. How i can work with that? Maybe it's the bengals playing too well after 5-0 start and confidence sky hight. Will play next game against the Jaguars and see how it works. But give me tips, lower run blocking for both? I think it's a must, my line Isn't great to be pancaking opposition on consistent basis.

- Pass interference is being called a lot. It's sounds good, but everytime i switch to db and press Y it triggere PI call. A lot called on cpu too. Like i said, it soinds good, but the games are being too high scoring imo. One i lost 41-27 and won the other 39-38. Those flags are keeping a lot of drives alive. It's pretty realistic if you ask me. But then. Me and cpu needs to find a way to get more stops to balance it out. I had few holding calls at 52 and one offsides and one false start on 53. Maybe will try at 55.

So, for now it's it, any help please?

ive ran into the exact same issues not with just this set but with all madden. the cpu is almost impossible to stop their running attack at 55 or above but to easy below 50. I settled on 52 and have been seeing great results.

The same goes for the player side its too strong above 50 and too light below 45. i had mine at 45 for a while but i just upped it to 47. Ive been seeing a lot of improvement.

I lowered my PI to 55 i had it at 60 but way too many. holding can be different each game, some games i have 0 others i have 5 or so calls. i kept it at 55. All my other penalties are at 55 as well and work fine. hope this helps a little.

i also never user catch and i love the interaction between the db/wr it really leaves it up to the ratings between the two players and that eliminates human pi calls.

I think this set really nails all the other "sweet spots" but those are the ones I adjusted
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:13 PM   #467
Rookie
 
fhs2's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
ive ran into the exact same issues not with just this set but with all madden. the cpu is almost impossible to stop their running attack at 55 or above but to easy below 50. I settled on 52 and have been seeing great results.

The same goes for the player side its too strong above 50 and too light below 45. i had mine at 45 for a while but i just upped it to 47. Ive been seeing a lot of improvement.

I lowered my PI to 55 i had it at 60 but way too many. holding can be different each game, some games i have 0 others i have 5 or so calls. i kept it at 55. All my other penalties are at 55 as well and work fine. hope this helps a little.

i also never user catch and i love the interaction between the db/wr it really leaves it up to the ratings between the two players and that eliminates human pi calls.

I think this set really nails all the other "sweet spots" but those are the ones I adjusted
Thanks. Will give it a try. Are u not having problems in cfm with facemask, roughing the passer and block in the back at 55? I think it's too high on those.

Do you never user catch on D or on offense too? I use it a lot on sidelines, possession catches.
fhs2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:07 PM   #468
Pro
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Thanks. Will give it a try. Are u not having problems in cfm with facemask, roughing the passer and block in the back at 55? I think it's too high on those.

Do you never user catch on D or on offense too? I use it a lot on sidelines, possession catches.
I just checked my penalties and i remember i did lower facemask...rtp and block in the back to 50 i was seeing way too many at 55 on all those.

And ya i never user catch anymore
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 03:47 PM   #469
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
What's the set he's using, the first all madden one?

Also, charter, i still using the first all madden set, but after the patch i think both running games are overpowered, mine and cpu's. Played two times, my Bills against the Bengals, some observations:

- Like i said, very very hard to stop the run and easy to get my running game going. Blockers pancaking defenders a lot. A lot of missed tackles too. How i can work with that? Maybe it's the bengals playing too well after 5-0 start and confidence sky hight. Will play next game against the Jaguars and see how it works. But give me tips, lower run blocking for both? I think it's a must, my line Isn't great to be pancaking opposition on consistent basis.

- Pass interference is being called a lot. It's sounds good, but everytime i switch to db and press Y it triggere PI call. A lot called on cpu too. Like i said, it soinds good, but the games are being too high scoring imo. One i lost 41-27 and won the other 39-38. Those flags are keeping a lot of drives alive. It's pretty realistic if you ask me. But then. Me and cpu needs to find a way to get more stops to balance it out. I had few holding calls at 52 and one offsides and one false start on 53. Maybe will try at 55.

So, for now it's it, any help please?
I would just try lowering CPU and user run blocking to 50 or 47. I may even make a few changes myself like that. I do think the Patch may have made cpu and user running a little easier/better.

As far as penalties maybe PI at 55-57. I try and get an average of about 6. So one game you may have 4 the next 7. 2 one time 9 the next.

If you don't want as many as a real game that is understandable. Just adjust how you want.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:48 AM   #470
Rookie
 
fhs2's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I would just try lowering CPU and user run blocking to 50 or 47. I may even make a few changes myself like that. I do think the Patch may have made cpu and user running a little easier/better.

As far as penalties maybe PI at 55-57. I try and get an average of about 6. So one game you may have 4 the next 7. 2 one time 9 the next.

If you don't want as many as a real game that is understandable. Just adjust how you want.
Thank you Charter. Yeah, at 53 i think running game still too strong. Will try 50.

About the PI. I have no problems with real game numbers. My problem is every game becoming shoutouts, playing as the Bills, i need more defensive battles and PI is a major reason to those shotouts. Trying user INTs too. Will need to try user INTs less i think. Also, i'm playing 15 mins and 15 acc clock, getting around 120-130 plays a geme, i think it's fine, no?
fhs2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 11:14 AM   #471
Rookie
 
kingcrf's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

played 2 games and holy crap the game is ridiculous some times man lost both game with the cpu scoring 40 points


to many big plays cpu run game is over powered cpu pass game is over powered the user offense is good but my god you need to nerf the cpu offense
__________________
Colts
Vikings
Lakers
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
kingcrf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 01:23 PM   #472
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
played 2 games and holy crap the game is ridiculous some times man lost both game with the cpu scoring 40 points





to many big plays cpu run game is over powered cpu pass game is over powered the user offense is good but my god you need to nerf the cpu offense

No actually you need to do that. This is a base set. That means its final. I will not be making any more adjustments based on each persons ability and play style. If the CPU offense is too difficult then you can adjust as needed.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Top -