Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 60 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-14-2015, 01:25 PM   #473
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Thank you Charter. Yeah, at 53 i think running game still too strong. Will try 50.

About the PI. I have no problems with real game numbers. My problem is every game becoming shoutouts, playing as the Bills, i need more defensive battles and PI is a major reason to those shotouts. Trying user INTs too. Will need to try user INTs less i think. Also, i'm playing 15 mins and 15 acc clock, getting around 120-130 plays a geme, i think it's fine, no?

Around 120 plays is good. Going with lower game clock won't hurt though. I I think I have 12-15 on the OP
Old 10-14-2015, 03:06 PM   #474
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Around 120 plays is good. Going with lower game clock won't hurt though. I I think I have 12-15 on the OP
Nice. Just played with run blocking at 47 user- 50 cpu. It was against Miami and i held Miller to around 3 ypc. I was able to run around 4 ypc, thanks a 30 yard scamper by Shady.

Won the game 30-21. Held Tannehill to around 61% passing.

Maybe i will lower to 14 mins. Less than that i think i will have too few plays. It will help to keep the scoring not too high but will keep my players stats low too, i don't want that. Just think i need to contain better some cpu big plays. Let's see, next game against the Jets, want to see if i will have the same sucess with my offense, i doubt it. Taylor had 70% passing against miami, but the Jets secondary is a different monster.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:28 PM   #475
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

had a dont hit send moment my bad, been really frustrated with the sliders this year great base game but I feel like finding a great set has been rougher than in the past

my main issue has been cpu acc and cpu run game has seemed a tad strong as well

guess ill give both a slight nerf

would you suggest deleting and redowloading the game or should i just attempt the all pro set ?

just realized biggest issue with my games may have been the speed threshold raised it to 60 going to do some testing later
Gophers
Gators
Yankees

Last edited by kingcrf; 10-14-2015 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:51 PM   #476
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
had a dont hit send moment my bad, been really frustrated with the sliders this year great base game but I feel like finding a great set has been rougher than in the past

my main issue has been cpu acc and cpu run game has seemed a tad strong as well

guess ill give both a slight nerf

would you suggest deleting and redowloading the game or should i just attempt the all pro set ?

just realized biggest issue with my games may have been the speed threshold raised it to 60 going to do some testing later
no big deal. I was just saying that the set is final. So everyone will have to adjust.

If you need the cpu to be less affective just lower their side. So lowering run block and other things. You just have to adjust for how you want.

I just have to make a set final for a base set or it never will be. I even change stuff but, I just leave the main set as is.

I have had people say that deleating their profile and starting the game over and picking All Madden as your difficulty does seem to help.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:27 PM   #477
Rookie

Has anyone got any post patch box stats that they could post using the all madden charter set?
Old 10-15-2015, 04:46 PM   #478
Just started!

might be a dumb question, but do these work on Xbox 360?
Old 10-15-2015, 09:48 PM   #479
Rookie

cody.morgan24's Arena

Are these your fbg roster sliders charter?
Old 10-16-2015, 01:14 AM   #480
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucsfan8328
might be a dumb question, but do these work on Xbox 360?

I would think so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »