Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2015, 01:14 AM   #481
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody.morgan24
Are these your fbg roster sliders charter?

No. I'm doing a completely different set for those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 11:19 AM   #482
Rookie

cody.morgan24's Arena

OVR: 0

Could you pm me those sliders then, I'd like to test them out with a couple of teams that have been completed in the official fbg rating rosters for xb1.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:41 AM   #483
MVP

8's Arena

Just started a jags franchise using the first slider set. First game was a good one, lost in OT to the panthers 33-27. Second game was a different story, Lamar Miller tore us a new one running for 217 yards. He was breaking tackles left and right. Not changing anything yet since it was just one game and actually the final score wasn't bad 37-28 dolphins. All in all this is a great base set that may or may not need some slight adjustments depending on the player.

PS. I've come to the conclusion that I suck at running the ball on All Madden

RAVENS/ORIOLES

Last edited by 8; 10-20-2015 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-20-2015, 11:39 AM   #484
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody.morgan24
Could you pm me those sliders then, I'd like to test them out with a couple of teams that have been completed in the official fbg rating rosters for xb1.

Yea I'll try and get that today

Old 10-20-2015, 11:44 AM   #485
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

I just had the funnest most exciting game of Madden for my self ever ...

Myself as the Eagles vs the Falcons with this set with a few minor tweaks to make the cpu offense a bit less explosive and the user offense a bit less stagnate nonetheless

game started awful I had Sanchez go 5-12 like 30 yards and an int only put up 3 in the first half meanwhile Matty Ice goes 18-20 2 tds to Roddy White and doesnt get hit once into the second half im down 20-3 watching Matt Ryan break records so I figure what the hay its TEBOW TIME BABY

and its more of the same he at least starts off throwing 50% but all my drives stall theirs continue to get points as im yet to force a punt its 30-3 before I finally break threw on a decent drive by Tebow mainly due to Murray who had just 8 carries before the drive and finished with 17 and a td now its 30-10

4th quarter comes and the Falcons assume victory just trying to run the clock out which leads to a few 3 and outs which we capitalize on every single time 1st it was Tebow orchestrating a long drive and capping it off with a 5 yard rushing td on 4th down then after a 2nd 3 and out he slings one to Zack Ertz after getting stopped on 1st 2nd and 3rd down for the second straight red zone trip putting us at 30-24

you would expect the Falcons to try and actually get some first downs but they stick with Freeman who finished it with 22 runs and 40 yards and its clutch time 1:54 on the clock 50 yards to go thanks to Darren Sproles 16 yard return

Tebow keeps it rolling gets a quick first down then throws 3 straight incompletions and again he saves us on 4th down with a quick pass over the middle to the back Matthews a few plays later with just 26 on the clock he throws over the middle to Barner who runs up the side line and hes got green in front down to the 10 before Collins tears off his block tackling Barner in bounds at the 9

The Eages rush to the line time for 1 maybe two plays Tebow takes the snap drops back its a tight man coverage no ones getting open hes under pressure throws one short of the goal line connects with former Gator Trey Burton and he falls just past the goal line TD Tebow Time Eagles win 31-30

this set allows some crazy games and I loved every second of it
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 10:26 PM   #486
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Hey Charter, was playing today, Bills against Jaguars, and here's my problem with all madden. Sammy Watkins has 92 speed and 91 acc. Davon House has 88 speed and 91 acc. Pre snap, when i look at matchup it says speed 0! I can't play this way. Want ratings to matter, and it's clearly bumping cpu ratings. Will need to find a way to have a all pro set that challanges but ratings matter and is realistic, even if it mean house rules.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:40 AM   #487
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yea I'll try and get that today

Hey charter are all the FBS ratings done for the teams and downloadable? And also what does FBS stand for

I broadcast all my games live from twitch.tv/thehighestjedi Give me a follow !
Old 10-21-2015, 02:02 AM   #488
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Hey Charter, was playing today, Bills against Jaguars, and here's my problem with all madden. Sammy Watkins has 92 speed and 91 acc. Davon House has 88 speed and 91 acc. Pre snap, when i look at matchup it says speed 0! I can't play this way. Want ratings to matter, and it's clearly bumping cpu ratings. Will need to find a way to have a all pro set that challanges but ratings matter and is realistic, even if it mean house rules.

I'm surprised you didn't know All Madden worked that way. It was the same in Madden 15.

What you want is great in theory but, it just doesn't work in Madden.

As soon as you pick up a controller and user a player many ratings don't matter.

Unless you use coach mode you as the user eliminate several ratings.

Your awareness is used not the rating. Your play rec. your ball carrier vision. Many traits don't matter.

Plus if you play all pro and change any slider from 50 you alter the ratings. Either boosted or nerfed.

So since the user is smarter then the AI the AI needs some help to even things out a bit. That's what All Madden does. I adjust sliders to take some of that away but, I would rather the AI have a slight edge and not have to house rule myself to death or just play coach mode.

So you and everyone else have to make that choice. Just wanted to throw that out there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »