Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 67 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-17-2015, 05:11 PM   #529
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
If anyone plays with my sliders post patch please share your thoughts. I personally really liked how the game played on default All Madden today after the patch
I will be playing tonight. I didn't know there was a patch whenever I posted earlier lol. Thanks for getting back to us though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2015, 05:54 PM   #530
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Charter, do you see the weird thing where 2 deep defenders run away from a seam route after the ball is thrown on AM from time to time? I'm trying to figure out if that was patched with the zone tweaks, if that's a thing that happens only on AM as part of the "boost," or something else.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:12 PM   #531
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Charter, do you see the weird thing where 2 deep defenders run away from a seam route after the ball is thrown on AM from time to time? I'm trying to figure out if that was patched with the zone tweaks, if that's a thing that happens only on AM as part of the "boost," or something else.

Yes that happens to me some times. It is for sure the boost. I'm not sure if the patched helped with that.

I'm not a fan of those things but, the way I see it, I have an intelligent's boost over the CPU so the slight ratings boost the CPU gets evens the playing field.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:43 PM   #532
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

Quote:
I just read the patch notes. That was addressed. Here are the notes if you're interested. https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...v-patch-update

Old 11-17-2015, 07:46 PM   #533
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
I just read the patch notes. That was addressed. Here are the notes if you're interested. https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...v-patch-update

I really hope this is what they mean with the seam routes and cover 2. That was the only aspect of my recent exploration of All Madden that stood out as a clear, unrealistic accommodation on the part of the AI to falsely create big plays where none should occur.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:47 PM   #534
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I really hope this is what they mean with the seam routes and cover 2. That was the only aspect of my recent exploration of All Madden that stood out as a clear, unrealistic accommodation on the part of the AI to falsely create big plays where none should occur.
I can't remember the play, if not verticals then it was very close, the WR in the slot was WIDE open deep middle and I noticed the safeties break outward instead of toward him. I assumed it was because they were trying to guard against the other 2 guys running streak routes though.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:15 PM   #535
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
I can't remember the play, if not verticals then it was very close, the WR in the slot was WIDE open deep middle and I noticed the safeties break outward instead of toward him. I assumed it was because they were trying to guard against the other 2 guys running streak routes though.
Yeah, I've seen this three or four times and done slow-mo replays. What's strange is that they break out and away from the route after the ball has clearly been thrown and when they were in a position to see that based on their facing the quarterback. And there were no competing vertical routes.

It's literally the only bogus thing I've seen that reminds me of the days when All Madden was synonymous with ridiculous cheese, rather than simply being a more difficult but realistic game play experience.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:17 PM   #536
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
Yeah I know what you mean. Kellen Moore threw for 427 yards on me yesterday because of it. Hahah

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »