Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 68 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-17-2015, 09:31 PM   #537
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Yeah, I've seen this three or four times and done slow-mo replays. What's strange is that they break out and away from the route after the ball has clearly been thrown and when they were in a position to see that based on their facing the quarterback. And there were no competing vertical routes.

It's literally the only bogus thing I've seen that reminds me of the days when All Madden was synonymous with ridiculous cheese, rather than simply being a more difficult but realistic game play experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Yeah I know what you mean. Kellen Moore threw for 427 yards on me yesterday because of it. Hahah

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Is this something that only happens on All-Madden? Have either of you noticed? I usually stay away from All-Madden because of stuff like this but figured I'd give it a go after the new patch.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:46 PM   #538
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
Is this something that only happens on All-Madden? Have either of you noticed? I usually stay away from All-Madden because of stuff like this but figured I'd give it a go after the new patch.
It was such an odd thing that I noticed it immediately when I recently started toying with All Madden because I can't lose on All Pro without so many constraints that playing is not as fun.

I did not notice this on All Pro. I would certainly have noticed it, given how odd it looks.

I've only seen it once every couple/few games, and only vs. cover two when a seam route is run by the TE or slot receiver.

I'm going to look for this as soon as my reinstall is finished. If I see it again, I'll know for sure that it's an AM issue. If it is, I'll try one more go at AP with KingV2K's sliders, and see if I still can't lose.

If that doesn't work out, I'll commit to AM, deal with this oddity, and play a little more deep middle on sensitive downs or play a safety in cover 2 in sensitive downs to mitigate the impact.

I get that in the NFL real, smart players totally blow coverages. I watched Sherman totally blow a deep 3rd responsibility on Monday, and I saw several totally blown coverages on Sunday.

Madden doesn't really replicate this on All Pro. If this the lone manifestation of this experience of a blown coverage on All Madden, I'll live with it. I haven't seen it in cover 3, quarters, or prevent.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:50 PM   #539
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
This actually happened on All Pro sliders, but we transitioned in the middle of the season which I'm convinced messed something up.

Old 11-17-2015, 09:52 PM   #540
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
It was such an odd thing that I noticed it immediately when I recently started toying with All Madden because I can't lose on All Pro without so many constraints that playing is not as fun.

I did not notice this on All Pro. I would certainly have noticed it, given how odd it looks.

I've only seen it once every couple/few games, and only vs. cover two when a seam route is run by the TE or slot receiver.

I'm going to look for this as soon as my reinstall is finished. If I see it again, I'll know for sure that it's an AM issue. If it is, I'll try one more go at AP with KingV2K's sliders, and see if I still can't lose.

If that doesn't work out, I'll commit to AM, deal with this oddity, and play a little more deep middle on sensitive downs or play a safety in cover 2 in sensitive downs to mitigate the impact.

I get that in the NFL real, smart players totally blow coverages. I watched Sherman totally blow a deep 3rd responsibility on Monday, and I saw several totally blown coverages on Sunday.

Madden doesn't really replicate this on All Pro. If this the lone manifestation of this experience of a blown coverage on All Madden, I'll live with it. I haven't seen it in cover 3, quarters, or prevent.
I've lost two straight on Flazko's. Both games wildly different. They feel so slow though. Slow game speed compared to normal then I'm use to the AM pace.

Old 11-18-2015, 05:11 PM   #541
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Just a quick update. If you are having good games with these sliders then that's great.

After the patch I'm fully on the default train.

All Pro or All Madden. Depending on your skill and what you are looking for.

I'm personally liking All Madden default.

So I'm looking at default as a great base slider set. It can be adjusted person to person.

For me I like it at straight default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2015, 10:58 PM   #542
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Just a quick update. If you are having good games with these sliders then that's great.

So I'm looking at default as a great base slider set. It can be adjusted person to person.

Oh, man! Only god knows how much I have waited for the day this could be said for a Madden game. I was waiting for someone to confirm that default is playing good to start a new CFM tomorrow. Thank you, Charter.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:02 PM   #543
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

I'm right there with you Charter....I'm going with default AP right now, but plan on trying out AM as well. They really nailed the gameplay with this patch!
Old 11-18-2015, 11:29 PM   #544
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

I'm liking default All-Madden as well. The only thing I'm debating is whether or not to touch Auto Subs and Penalties. I played a couple CFM games with adjusted Auto Subs and Penalties and had some really good variety. I actually played a game with fatigue turned off and had the best gameplay yet. I was doing a lot of testing on fatigue with the last patch and noticed that it really hurts gameplay. I'm a believer in Default All-Madden at this point though. Hopefully that doesn't change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »