Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 70 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-19-2015, 12:57 PM   #553
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

So basically. What I'm getting from this is to not even touch the sliders after this latest patch? Is that real life!? I just need this confirmed one more time, haha!
Old 11-19-2015, 02:29 PM   #554
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think I am missing something here. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and started a game on default all-madden. It played horribly. Nobody could stop Seferian Jenkins (I was the Bucs) and Brees completed 30/32, tho other 2 being interceptions in the redzone. Not to mention that i sacked Brees 7 times. Should I have done something differente like starting another CFM after uninstalling the game?
Old 11-19-2015, 03:46 PM   #555
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
So basically. What I'm getting from this is to not even touch the sliders after this latest patch? Is that real life!? I just need this confirmed one more time, haha!

Possibly. It's gonna be just like any slider set. One size won't fit all. It all depends on play style, skill, and other factors
Old 11-19-2015, 03:50 PM   #556
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by danton205
I think I am missing something here. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and started a game on default all-madden. It played horribly. Nobody could stop Seferian Jenkins (I was the Bucs) and Brees completed 30/32, tho other 2 being interceptions in the redzone. Not to mention that i sacked Brees 7 times. Should I have done something differente like starting another CFM after uninstalling the game?

There are many factors that go into a game. Players skill. Play calling. The teams used. Money plays and routes. Without knowing all those things it's hard to say. It's working fine for me.

I would try default all pro and all madden. I would play multiple games with each. I would use different team combos. This can all be tried in play now games too.

Restarting a new CFM couldn't hurt either. Confidence plays a role in how players play too
Old 11-19-2015, 04:54 PM   #557
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Default. They don't work in CFM anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They seem to work for me in offline cfm. Been able to use 3 rbs in a game.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2015, 08:45 AM   #558
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Just played a very fun game wit hehe rams vs the 49ers. Defensively dominated game throughout. 19/16 in ot

Stats seemed pretty realistic. My only concern was the play counts.

I had the ball for about 3 minutes longer than the 49ers but I ran like 75 plays compared to their 50.

Is that strictly because of my playstyle, or is there a tweak I can make somewhere to close that gap?
Old 11-21-2015, 09:11 AM   #559
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4

I apologize ahead of time for asking a question if this doesn't fit here...but Charter (or anyone else) have you noticed an effect of the XP sliders as of yet? Leaving those default or are you bumping those up?
Old 11-21-2015, 10:30 AM   #560
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
Just played a very fun game wit hehe rams vs the 49ers. Defensively dominated game throughout. 19/16 in ot

Stats seemed pretty realistic. My only concern was the play counts.

I had the ball for about 3 minutes longer than the 49ers but I ran like 75 plays compared to their 50.

Is that strictly because of my playstyle, or is there a tweak I can make somewhere to close that gap?

What's wrong with the play count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »