Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 72 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-02-2015, 04:06 AM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I'm finally giving your sliders a real chance and I really like them. I'm in my 3rd season with Baltimore Ravens and now that we're actually winning games, something is really bothering me. Half the time, it doesn't really matter how good or how bad my cornerbacks are. My corners have pretty good speed and accelerating. Ranging from 89-91, my two starting corners have pretty good man coverage and zone coverage, 87 man & 87 zone for one, and 91 man and 94 zone for the other. However, my defense allow at least 300 yards per game and it's infuriating. Maybe I'm just raging, but this is just frustrating. I have a good defense, I have no problem with the run defense and I'm not the type of player to blitz a lot. maybe once for every drive or every other drive. I'm either doing 2 man under, cover 3, 4 or 6. But my defense still can't stop the pass, it's just very frustrating.
Old 12-02-2015, 04:12 AM   #570
Rookie

I mean, Mark Sanchez KILLED my pass defense. He passed for 440 yards and accuracy isn't anything special AT ALL. 80 short accuracy, 79 medium and 65 deep. It just doesn't make any sense. and his receivers weren't anything special, same with their route running. Maybe this has more to do with the difficulty setting than the sliders or how I'm playing the game. Sorry, I'm done ranting haha.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:25 PM   #571
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Charter, you said you're playing all madden default post patch. Everything default, even penalties? Also, how about the visual helps, i play with everything off, any toughts?
Old 12-04-2015, 01:04 PM   #572
Rookie

These sliders look real good and have heard good things about them. Cannot wait to use them when I start my Carolina Panthers franchise on my YouTube channel next week.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:44 PM   #573
Banned

These sliders are fun but not really realistic. Offenses stupidly overpowered, defenses cannot cover anyone, no one can tackle.

In my opinion, these sliders are not for guys who play 'simulation' style football.
Old 12-05-2015, 03:59 PM   #574
Rookie

Charter- or anyone... Can someone give me some feedback on these sliders and how there season is going currently? Thanks!
Old 12-05-2015, 04:36 PM   #575
Rookie

I have been seeing a lot of talk about All-Madden Default, do you mean everything at 50 across the board?
Old 12-05-2015, 09:00 PM   #576
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiganspot
I mean, Mark Sanchez KILLED my pass defense. He passed for 440 yards and accuracy isn't anything special AT ALL. 80 short accuracy, 79 medium and 65 deep. It just doesn't make any sense. and his receivers weren't anything special, same with their route running. Maybe this has more to do with the difficulty setting than the sliders or how I'm playing the game. Sorry, I'm done ranting haha.

It's fun when Blaine gabbert has 85% completion rate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »