Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 74 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-22-2015, 10:40 AM   #585
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

playing defense is impossible ive given up 31 1st half points to the bears as the packers the game has become unplayable man
my corners just watch no attacking just watching David fales of all people break every record
on offense the game is playing perfect but i seriously dont know how to fix the defense its not even the run game, that is playing okay but there is just no stopping the cpu pass game all the qbs are just throwing lasers from fales to luck its the same they throw for 70-80 % with a few throw aways when i get pressure and then everything else just lands in the hands of wide open recievers ive run man zone bitzs and zone blitzs nothing matters i cant even raise sliders to fix it theyre already at 100 no idea what to do to fix it lol
Gophers
Gators
Yankees

Last edited by kingcrf; 12-22-2015 at 11:13 AM.
Old 12-22-2015, 06:57 PM   #586
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
playing defense is impossible ive given up 31 1st half points to the bears as the packers the game has become unplayable man
my corners just watch no attacking just watching David fales of all people break every record
on offense the game is playing perfect but i seriously dont know how to fix the defense its not even the run game, that is playing okay but there is just no stopping the cpu pass game all the qbs are just throwing lasers from fales to luck its the same they throw for 70-80 % with a few throw aways when i get pressure and then everything else just lands in the hands of wide open recievers ive run man zone bitzs and zone blitzs nothing matters i cant even raise sliders to fix it theyre already at 100 no idea what to do to fix it lol

You playing CFM or Play now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2015, 12:57 AM   #587
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You playing CFM or Play now?

always cfm played this game of packers bears about 3 times and they always score at least 35 first half points
played a game of bills vs colts and luck went crazy
just noooo stopping the cpu pass attack for me
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 12-23-2015, 09:24 AM   #588
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

So I have been using these sliders for cfm since the game came out and they've been great. But ever since I downloaded the new update the cpu has been absolutely unstoppable. Their is no pass rush and no run defense. The cpu blocking now is just really overpowered. Is this happening to other people too or just me?
Old 12-23-2015, 11:50 AM   #589
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Here is a game I played last night with my main set. All Madden difficulty.

I'll play more later

http://youtu.be/qnkXD0mHbps

Old 12-23-2015, 11:29 PM   #590
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

played another game nerfed the cpu offense by a few points went as arguably the league best defense the panthers against the Jags in cfm lost 30-23
held them to very little offensively to start will be replaying the game tomorrow and then playing as the raiders against the bengals see how a lower rated d does
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 12-26-2015, 01:50 AM   #591
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

replayed the game barely won with some cheese at the end 44-40 if i played legit would have lost 49-31 but started slinging it late mainly 4 verts trying to win
not sure how to fix te issues feel like user and cpu offenses are just to strong not sure what changed
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 12-26-2015, 01:25 PM   #592
Rookie

OVR: 0

I feel like All-Madden recently has been unstoppable. Any team that is pass-oriented just tears me apart. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »