Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2016, 02:37 AM   #609
Rookie

jluce32's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I try and help but, ultimately AM isn't for everyone. It's been tougher since last year and that's a good thing.

I think some should swallow their pride and go with AP. there is no shame in that.

I'm with you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So just got ps4 and madden over the holidays. I was having a blast playing the game w/ some of the all-pro slider sets out there, but now I'm finding the game getting too easy... despite playing w/ a very young, very untalented squad in my dynasty. Despite the different slider sets I plug in, all-pro level is too easy for me to stop the cpu run game. It's also too easy to sack the cpu qb...along w/ the fact that my rookie 4th round Qb has been able to complete 70% of his passes -which is beyond ridiculous considering how low my Qb's accuracy ratings are...so lately the gameplay has been underwhelming...just too easy. Glad I came back to the forum and saw this thread...

I used charter's slider set for Madden 13 on the ps3... happy as hell that you are still around bud as your slider set for madden 13 saved that game for me. Dude is like a slider chemist. ha

Funny thing, I was looking at the slider thread you did from '13 and you get the same type of complaints about all madden being too hard, etc... It must be terribly frustrating to put all the work in, and share out your work..only to have to depend on the user's out there being decent enough players to play the slider set appropriately, so they don't falsely underrate your work in their thread reviews... I can personaally say that I found your set from '13 unpredictable, realistic, challenging, exciting, fun. Your set made it so you really had to make good decisions on the field. If people are being honest with themselves about your set, in most cases guys would realize that they have to make better decisions during gameplay.

Keep doing your thing man... EA needs to hire you to head their slider dept.

Will post again after trying this set out...

Last edited by jluce32; 01-30-2016 at 02:44 AM.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:47 PM   #610
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluce32
So just got ps4 and madden over the holidays. I was having a blast playing the game w/ some of the all-pro slider sets out there, but now I'm finding the game getting too easy... despite playing w/ a very young, very untalented squad in my dynasty. Despite the different slider sets I plug in, all-pro level is too easy for me to stop the cpu run game. It's also too easy to sack the cpu qb...along w/ the fact that my rookie 4th round Qb has been able to complete 70% of his passes -which is beyond ridiculous considering how low my Qb's accuracy ratings are...so lately the gameplay has been underwhelming...just too easy. Glad I came back to the forum and saw this thread...

I used charter's slider set for Madden 13 on the ps3... happy as hell that you are still around bud as your slider set for madden 13 saved that game for me. Dude is like a slider chemist. ha

Funny thing, I was looking at the slider thread you did from '13 and you get the same type of complaints about all madden being too hard, etc... It must be terribly frustrating to put all the work in, and share out your work..only to have to depend on the user's out there being decent enough players to play the slider set appropriately, so they don't falsely underrate your work in their thread reviews... I can personaally say that I found your set from '13 unpredictable, realistic, challenging, exciting, fun. Your set made it so you really had to make good decisions on the field. If people are being honest with themselves about your set, in most cases guys would realize that they have to make better decisions during gameplay.

Keep doing your thing man... EA needs to hire you to head their slider dept.

Will post again after trying this set out...

Thanks man. Just doing what I can

Old 02-09-2016, 05:27 PM   #611
Rookie

OVR: 0

What was updated a few days ago?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 12:42 AM   #612
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ich2231
What was updated a few days ago?

Just a few changes to the user v user online CFM set

Old 02-13-2016, 07:31 PM   #613
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

OVR: 0

Problem im seeming to have with these sliders are that Pass D for the user seems to be broken, and CPU is a bit too good. When Revis gives up 4 TDs to Sims from the Dolphins it occurred to me there was a problem.

Any help?
Old 02-15-2016, 06:22 PM   #614
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbb33
Problem im seeming to have with these sliders are that Pass D for the user seems to be broken, and CPU is a bit too good. When Revis gives up 4 TDs to Sims from the Dolphins it occurred to me there was a problem.

Any help?

You'll either have to raise the two pass defense sliders from 99 to 100 and int slider to 50 or go to All pro.

I'm personally not having the same issues

Old 02-16-2016, 08:59 AM   #615
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Charter,

Excellent work as always. Using your AM sliders with Josh's autosubs and fatigue settings and am getting some great games.

Was curious about what you're using with FBG rosters...

Thanks!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2016, 06:07 PM   #616
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Charter,

Excellent work as always. Using your AM sliders with Josh's autosubs and fatigue settings and am getting some great games.

Was curious about what you're using with FBG rosters...

Thanks!

I've been using default everything AM with FBG rosters. It works fine for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »