Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 77 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2016, 02:37 AM   #609
Rookie
 
jluce32's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I try and help but, ultimately AM isn't for everyone. It's been tougher since last year and that's a good thing.

I think some should swallow their pride and go with AP. there is no shame in that.

I'm with you man.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So just got ps4 and madden over the holidays. I was having a blast playing the game w/ some of the all-pro slider sets out there, but now I'm finding the game getting too easy... despite playing w/ a very young, very untalented squad in my dynasty. Despite the different slider sets I plug in, all-pro level is too easy for me to stop the cpu run game. It's also too easy to sack the cpu qb...along w/ the fact that my rookie 4th round Qb has been able to complete 70% of his passes -which is beyond ridiculous considering how low my Qb's accuracy ratings are...so lately the gameplay has been underwhelming...just too easy. Glad I came back to the forum and saw this thread...

I used charter's slider set for Madden 13 on the ps3... happy as hell that you are still around bud as your slider set for madden 13 saved that game for me. Dude is like a slider chemist. ha

Funny thing, I was looking at the slider thread you did from '13 and you get the same type of complaints about all madden being too hard, etc... It must be terribly frustrating to put all the work in, and share out your work..only to have to depend on the user's out there being decent enough players to play the slider set appropriately, so they don't falsely underrate your work in their thread reviews... I can personaally say that I found your set from '13 unpredictable, realistic, challenging, exciting, fun. Your set made it so you really had to make good decisions on the field. If people are being honest with themselves about your set, in most cases guys would realize that they have to make better decisions during gameplay.


Keep doing your thing man... EA needs to hire you to head their slider dept.

Will post again after trying this set out...

Last edited by jluce32; 01-30-2016 at 02:44 AM.
jluce32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 11:47 PM   #610
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluce32
So just got ps4 and madden over the holidays. I was having a blast playing the game w/ some of the all-pro slider sets out there, but now I'm finding the game getting too easy... despite playing w/ a very young, very untalented squad in my dynasty. Despite the different slider sets I plug in, all-pro level is too easy for me to stop the cpu run game. It's also too easy to sack the cpu qb...along w/ the fact that my rookie 4th round Qb has been able to complete 70% of his passes -which is beyond ridiculous considering how low my Qb's accuracy ratings are...so lately the gameplay has been underwhelming...just too easy. Glad I came back to the forum and saw this thread...

I used charter's slider set for Madden 13 on the ps3... happy as hell that you are still around bud as your slider set for madden 13 saved that game for me. Dude is like a slider chemist. ha

Funny thing, I was looking at the slider thread you did from '13 and you get the same type of complaints about all madden being too hard, etc... It must be terribly frustrating to put all the work in, and share out your work..only to have to depend on the user's out there being decent enough players to play the slider set appropriately, so they don't falsely underrate your work in their thread reviews... I can personaally say that I found your set from '13 unpredictable, realistic, challenging, exciting, fun. Your set made it so you really had to make good decisions on the field. If people are being honest with themselves about your set, in most cases guys would realize that they have to make better decisions during gameplay.


Keep doing your thing man... EA needs to hire you to head their slider dept.

Will post again after trying this set out...

Thanks man. Just doing what I can


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 05:27 PM   #611
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

What was updated a few days ago?
ich2231 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:42 AM   #612
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ich2231
What was updated a few days ago?

Just a few changes to the user v user online CFM set


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:31 PM   #613
Always Sonny Somewhere
 
SonnyFranchise's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 556
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Problem im seeming to have with these sliders are that Pass D for the user seems to be broken, and CPU is a bit too good. When Revis gives up 4 TDs to Sims from the Dolphins it occurred to me there was a problem.

Any help?
SonnyFranchise is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 06:22 PM   #614
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbb33
Problem im seeming to have with these sliders are that Pass D for the user seems to be broken, and CPU is a bit too good. When Revis gives up 4 TDs to Sims from the Dolphins it occurred to me there was a problem.



Any help?

You'll either have to raise the two pass defense sliders from 99 to 100 and int slider to 50 or go to All pro.

I'm personally not having the same issues


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 08:59 AM   #615
All Star
 
therizing02's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Downtown Chi-Town
Posts: 5,181
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Charter,

Excellent work as always. Using your AM sliders with Josh's autosubs and fatigue settings and am getting some great games.

Was curious about what you're using with FBG rosters...

Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
therizing02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 06:07 PM   #616
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Charter,

Excellent work as always. Using your AM sliders with Josh's autosubs and fatigue settings and am getting some great games.

Was curious about what you're using with FBG rosters...

Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using default everything AM with FBG rosters. It works fine for me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 PM.

Top -