Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 78 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-01-2016, 06:09 PM   #617
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I decided to try something just to see how it would go.

I simmed ahead until there where no original roster players left. Now I'm playing a season to see how well the game is with only players produced by the game.

I'm using my main AM slider set.

I thought the first game played really well. I lost because of ints I threw but, they where bad reads.

I'll probably stream some of these so I can have to video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2016, 07:09 PM   #618
Rookie

OVR: 0

Charter love your sliders man been using yours as a base for months I think your gonna notice they messed with the user qb acc pretty bad the last tuner I thought it was awesome at default now it's way to accurate. I asked Jarod what he suggests I drop it too cuz I know he has tons of experience with all madden sliders but his sliders are a lot more difficult than yours so if you have any suggestions let me know. Thanks!!
Old 03-02-2016, 10:08 PM   #619
Rookie

Latest update is killing me I played seriously 6 seasons avoiding the updated tuner and now it's a disaster I've lower qb acc to 42 from 50 and every pass is on the money defense is broncos Super Bowl 78 steelers ish as nobody can move the ball against me I'm so frustrated cuz these were the greatest sliders ever now ruined by what they call small adjustments I just wish they would give us an option to decline the updates
Old 03-02-2016, 10:37 PM   #620
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
Latest update is killing me I played seriously 6 seasons avoiding the updated tuner and now it's a disaster I've lower qb acc to 42 from 50 and every pass is on the money defense is broncos Super Bowl 78 steelers ish as nobody can move the ball against me I'm so frustrated cuz these were the greatest sliders ever now ruined by what they call small adjustments I just wish they would give us an option to decline the updates
I feel the exact same way. I have played 5 season with these sliders and they are amazing. But now something ie off. I cant pin point it but im player on default now and it feels better but nothing like the results i was getting
Old 03-02-2016, 11:08 PM   #621
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I feel the exact same way. I have played 5 season with these sliders and they are amazing. But now something ie off. I cant pin point it but im player on default now and it feels better but nothing like the results i was getting
It's amazing how much an update can do I tried to delete and update the old update tonight but I think once u have the update it's a whole new ball game plays almost like all pro in my opinion sucks cuz I was having the ultimate madden experience won the Super Bowl with the panthers 28-27 and now I can dominate with buffalo I killed the pats 30-10 with these sliders reduced in about 5 categories so I have no clue where to go now
Old 03-03-2016, 12:01 AM   #622
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Yea it sucks. MUT, draft champions, and online ranked are all All Pro. So why in the world did they feel the need to adjust the user QB accuracy on All Madden?!

I'll tell you why. Because Rex Dickson played some MUT All Madden solo challenges and didn't like the inaccuracy penalty for QBs on All Madden! I'm not kidding! This really happened. So they made user QB accuracy more like All Pro.

The whole convo was on a MUT cast I watched.

Stick to the All Pro level Rex!!! Leave All Madden alone! It's supposed to be more difficult!

Ok. Rant over.

Old 03-03-2016, 12:06 AM   #623
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I'm pretty sure this is where he talks about it
http://youtu.be/5vxlP8c_nVU

Old 03-03-2016, 12:07 AM   #624
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I'll play some and make some adjustments. Hopefully I can salvage it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »