For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style) - Page 10 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style)

This is a discussion on For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2015, 04:48 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style)

Did you delete the tuner with these sliders? I've read so many different things regarding the tuner just curious as to what you did
Old 09-15-2015, 05:31 PM   #74
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

I do pro sliders....i had the only set for madden 15...i think i shocked many people with how well it can play as it appears a lot more ppl are looking for pro sliders this year

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 09-15-2015, 06:37 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thank you for posting these, I'm going to give them a shot as I enjoy an "older style" mentality here too (39).

On the first page you listed under penalties:

"All on default except
Offside and false start 62, Off holding 59, DPI 53, Block in back and defensive holding 51 "

These are for Madden 16 right? If so, how do you enter those values? I am only able to move the penalty sliders by multiples of 5. 50, 55, 60 etc...how do you get 51, 62, etc?

Thank you.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:43 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigemaggs99
Thank you for posting these, I'm going to give them a shot as I enjoy an "older style" mentality here too (39).

On the first page you listed under penalties:

"All on default except
Offside and false start 62, Off holding 59, DPI 53, Block in back and defensive holding 51 "

These are for Madden 16 right? If so, how do you enter those values? I am only able to move the penalty sliders by multiples of 5. 50, 55, 60 etc...how do you get 51, 62, etc?

Thank you.
You have to be in CFM mode to move the penalty sliders like that. In Play Now they can only be moved in increments of 5.

C
Old 09-15-2015, 08:11 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
You have to be in CFM mode to move the penalty sliders like that. In Play Now they can only be moved in increments of 5.

C
Awesome, thank you

For what it's worth, I did try these on Play Now but with the '5 increment' settings on the above mentioned penalty sliders.

I played a half Dolphins (me) vs Jax (Cpu) it was a great game, 21-21 at the half, I had a hard time stopping the CPU, it was a lot of fun though.

Will give these a shot on CFM.

Thanks again.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:13 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa

C
I tried doing that in cfm mode and I couldn't move any of the penalty sliders?? Am I doing something wrong
Old 09-15-2015, 10:24 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Rey
Did you delete the tuner with these sliders? I've read so many different things regarding the tuner just curious as to what you did
I have left the tuner alone, I am getting good games thus far, so I don't want to mess it up
Old 09-15-2015, 10:27 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Rey
I tried doing that in cfm mode and I couldn't move any of the penalty sliders?? Am I doing something wrong

There shouldn't be any issues. Set these sliders up before you start CFM, then import them. From there you should just be able to scroll down and adjust penalties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »