For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style) - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style)

This is a discussion on For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2015, 08:54 PM   #9
Rookie

Torvar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style)

are you playing on 15 min quarters with accelerated clock and will these sliders work on Madden 15???
Old 08-29-2015, 08:54 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

Few things

I would tighten up pass defense a little bit

CPU running game should be tighten a bit

Played two games. I don't focus on stats as much but more of the little things in game as the stats will be there

Game plays to ratings, so finding the sweet spots will be key
Old 08-29-2015, 09:42 PM   #11
Bronco Nation

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Loving the sliders, it just stinks right now as nothing seems to be helping in CFM right now with the over inflation of stats when goals are completed.

In the first quarter before I got hot with Manning and the attributes started to inflate, I really felt a difference. I took the ball down the field over 5 minutes, only to stall out and settle for a field goal against the Browns.

The big thing was the improvement of the opposite team. Manziel lit me up for the first quarter, only to start to get erratic, only to heat up again at the end of the game.

I also enjoyed the idea the OP had by sticking to the first 3 plays int he suggestion box, really made a difference. Yeah, i ran the same running play like 12 times, but oh well. In the end it like they stated, cut down on the money plays.

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 10:02 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torvar
are you playing on 15 min quarters with accelerated clock and will these sliders work on Madden 15???

12 min, 18 second runoff and this is actually the first Madden I have bought in 4 years, so not sure there, sorry.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:08 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
Few things

I would tighten up pass defense a little bit

CPU running game should be tighten a bit

Played two games. I don't focus on stats as much but more of the little things in game as the stats will be there

Game plays to ratings, so finding the sweet spots will be key

Good feedback and I was thinking about that as well. Not sure whether to drop user or accuracy or adjust pass defense, probably go with the latter, starting at 55 and working up 1 tick at a time. Human defense has been pretty good at default.

Another option would be to lower pass blocking for human player, so you are forced to make quicker decisions and get the ball out in 2-3 seconds. What do you think about that option?

Will be bumping CPU run blocking to 70 as MP suggested.
Old 08-29-2015, 11:12 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 9

I agree with making Hum make quicker choices because I can pick apart D with pass

HUM running game right where it needs to be

Adjust tonight and I will test tomorrow

PRO please very good to ratings if we can find sweet spot
Old 08-30-2015, 12:50 AM   #15
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

I've been playing on pro for awhile myself , have had some decent game on pro with sliders adjusted ill try your sliders out thanks for making this post!

Sent from my LGUK410 using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2015, 01:25 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 2

Yes, Not being a thumb jock.. I'm in the 60's .. been playing cpu football since 1992.. Started with Sierra football pro and Madden since it's conception. this year I played a season in All pro franchise mode as the Browns just using Coach mode style. I was using Armor Swords sliders.. Not bad but it was just to erratic. made many adjustments. The worst part of the game was Penalty's Hardly ever had an false start, or offside.. to many roughing the passer and face mask.. But in all 16 games.. I never seen 1 fumble. I tried every setting i could think of, from 0 to 100.. So i am gonna go back to pro.. Hope you guys come up with something reasonable. Has anyone seen any fumbles. ???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »