For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style) - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style)

This is a discussion on For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2015, 01:56 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
Yes, Not being a thumb jock.. I'm in the 60's .. been playing cpu football since 1992.. Started with Sierra football pro and Madden since it's conception. this year I played a season in All pro franchise mode as the Browns just using Coach mode style. I was using Armor Swords sliders.. Not bad but it was just to erratic. made many adjustments. The worst part of the game was Penalty's Hardly ever had an false start, or offside.. to many roughing the passer and face mask.. But in all 16 games.. I never seen 1 fumble. I tried every setting i could think of, from 0 to 100.. So i am gonna go back to pro.. Hope you guys come up with something reasonable. Has anyone seen any fumbles. ???

I've got fumbles at 48 and am seeing probably one a game on average. I've also dropped QB Acc for both human and CPU to 45 and am seeing a few more errant throws that way but I still think completion percentage might be a touch too high but I'm willing to live with that. My biggest gripe with the current slider set is that my players are not able to generate any sort of pass rush even with the CPU's pass blocking sliders at 50. Probably gonna knock em back to 45 and see how that plays out...
Old 08-30-2015, 02:01 AM   #18
Rookie

Torvar's Arena

I just finished a game with the sliders good stats but 4 face mask penalties no fumbles but the cpu defense kept getting me to drop passes after the hit. The final score was Chi 31 Buffalo 21 close game I just couldn't complete passes with Buffalo to do much of anything.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:55 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torvar
I just finished a game with the sliders good stats but 4 face mask penalties no fumbles but the cpu defense kept getting me to drop passes after the hit. The final score was Chi 31 Buffalo 21 close game I just couldn't complete passes with Buffalo to do much of anything.
Yeah, I just completed a game between the Packers and Seahawks and also saw 4 facemasks (all against Seattle) but I've also seen several games with none and all, so I think it'll even out over time. I have also noticed that my guys are way more apt to drop passes after the hit than the CPU's guys...thinking about nudging their catch rating down a little.
Old 08-30-2015, 07:26 AM   #20
Rookie

Torvar's Arena

Yeah nudge the cpu catch down a little and players catch one or two. As for the fumble issue I'm not sure I had one during the game last night but the cpu recovered,

Last edited by Torvar; 08-30-2015 at 07:28 AM.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:12 AM   #21
Bronco Nation

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Yes, Not being a thumb jock.. I'm in the 60's .. been playing cpu football since 1992.. Started with Sierra football pro and Madden since it's conception. this year I played a season in All pro franchise mode as the Browns just using Coach mode style. I was using Armor Swords sliders.. Not bad but it was just to erratic. made many adjustments. The worst part of the game was Penalty's Hardly ever had an false start, or offside.. to many roughing the passer and face mask.. But in all 16 games.. I never seen 1 fumble. I tried every setting i could think of, from 0 to 100.. So i am gonna go back to pro.. Hope you guys come up with something reasonable. Has anyone seen any fumbles. ???
I have not seen too many fumbles, but the one I did see was pretty awesome. Von Miller was chasing Stafford and you actually saw him knock the ball out of his throwing hand. Yeah Stafford fell on it, but it was good to see those little things.

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 11:16 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 2

Thanks for the reply guys. No matter what the sliders, All games are gonna be different, especially since the hot and cold streaks are are out of control. It's just trying to get consistency in the stats or a good balance. Player ratings do seem to matter a little more this year. EA went from way to many sacks last year to almost non existent this year. As far as fumble sliders, i am not sure which way to go with them. I have tried it with extremes both directions. I believe in Madden 12, the higher the number, the more fumbles, But in 15, I think they reversed it. the lower the number, the more fumbles. It would be awesome if one of the Madden grues put out a tutorial of each slider and penalty and explained in detail exactly what each one does and how it affects the game. What lowering and raising it means. I think someone did that last year. On the other hand, The patches could change every thing. For myself, The biggest issue that kind of takes the excitement out of close games is knowing that if the cpu team gets to my 36 yd line. The games is over because they are never gonna miss a FG. So my next experiment is to drop all kickers Accuracy, 20 points, confidence and consistency 10 points. I tried this last year and it helped a little, especially on long kicks. The only problem with this is the Punters may try to kick FG's because they will be rated higher than the kickers, If that is the case I will try to lower punters to.. But with everyone's effort, I am sure we can come up with a great set of sliders for pro. The biggest mistake I made this year was trying to adjust the sliders in play now.. They are completely different in franchise. Even though they are not supposed to be. The only way to get a good set of sliders in Franchise is to play your franchise games, Simming will not help you as sliders really don't seem to affect those games.
Old 08-30-2015, 01:20 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
This is a good thread i will dump all my information into here since I'm going to be tweaking Pro Level.

However I'm using slow speed but you can actually force the Human player to speed up his reaction time by increasing some CPU defensive sliders even without over inflating them....

I'm shooting to maintain the great animations that slow speed provide

What are you using right now? I want to test these in CFM using pro where auto sub and fatigue is working
Old 08-30-2015, 01:30 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks for the reply guys. No matter what the sliders, All games are gonna be different, especially since the hot and cold streaks are are out of control. It's just trying to get consistency in the stats or a good balance. Player ratings do seem to matter a little more this year. EA went from way to many sacks last year to almost non existent this year. As far as fumble sliders, i am not sure which way to go with them. I have tried it with extremes both directions. I believe in Madden 12, the higher the number, the more fumbles, But in 15, I think they reversed it. the lower the number, the more fumbles. It would be awesome if one of the Madden grues put out a tutorial of each slider and penalty and explained in detail exactly what each one does and how it affects the game. What lowering and raising it means. I think someone did that last year. On the other hand, The patches could change every thing. For myself, The biggest issue that kind of takes the excitement out of close games is knowing that if the cpu team gets to my 36 yd line. The games is over because they are never gonna miss a FG. So my next experiment is to drop all kickers Accuracy, 20 points, confidence and consistency 10 points. I tried this last year and it helped a little, especially on long kicks. The only problem with this is the Punters may try to kick FG's because they will be rated higher than the kickers, If that is the case I will try to lower punters to.. But with everyone's effort, I am sure we can come up with a great set of sliders for pro. The biggest mistake I made this year was trying to adjust the sliders in play now.. They are completely different in franchise. Even though they are not supposed to be. The only way to get a good set of sliders in Franchise is to play your franchise games, Simming will not help you as sliders really don't seem to affect those games.

I have actually had the CPU miss two field goals over 45 yards with current settings, one was easily wide right and the other hit the upright. I am going to hold off on this to get a bit bigger sample size.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »