Home

Playing user vs user in same house sliders question???

This is a discussion on Playing user vs user in same house sliders question??? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 05:33 PM   #1
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Playing user vs user in same house sliders question???

I realize most people play online now and rarely play friends in the same house and console.

My question is this, if you are playing head to head with a friend, brother, whoever on the same console in the same house does both users play with user sliders? The reason I ask is it feels like we are getting 2 different user games and I have tweaked both my offline user and cpu sliders to my gaming preference. So, they are different.

This leads me to a different topic but playing head to head it would be nice to have the same option from last gem games where you had 3 plays on play call screen but could call the 3 plays above or beneath the play box by pressing LT and LB giving you 9 plays to fool your opponent who is watching your play call screen.

Anyways, I'm trying to dial down a good user vs user set so any help is appreciated! Thx!

Last edited by vannwolfhawk; 08-27-2015 at 05:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 05:51 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Playing user vs user in same house sliders question???

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I realize most people play online now and rarely play friends in the same house and console.

My question is this, if you are playing head to head with a friend, brother, whoever on the same console in the same house does both users play with user sliders? The reason I ask is it feels like we are getting 2 different user games and I have tweaked both my offline user and cpu sliders to my gaming preference. So, they are different.

This leads me to a different topic but playing head to head it would be nice to have the same option from last gem games where you had 3 plays on play call screen but could call the 3 plays above or beneath the play box by pressing LT and LB giving you 9 plays to fool your opponent who is watching your play call screen.

Anyways, I'm trying to dial down a good user vs user set so any help is appreciated! Thx!
Yeah something hasn't been right with this since it moved to next gen. It always feels like one of the USER is playing on an easier game play. Don't know why they changed it from the old format from last gen where you can just slide the other controller over, play on default, and have an even game.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
This leads me to a different topic but playing head to head it would be nice to have the same option from last gem games where you had 3 plays on play call screen but could call the 3 plays above or beneath the play box by pressing LT and LB giving you 9 plays to fool your opponent who is watching your play call
What about holding the button of the play you want and continuing to scroll through plays. When you release the button, you pick the play you initially held it in on, not the one you let go on. I've been doing this for years.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2015, 06:16 PM   #4
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2180
What about holding the button of the play you want and continuing to scroll through plays. When you release the button, you pick the play you initially held it in on, not the one you let go on. I've been doing this for years.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Oh wow had no idea that was an option! Thank you! Problem solved! :-)
Old 08-27-2015, 06:18 PM   #5
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah something hasn't been right with this since it moved to next gen. It always feels like one of the USER is playing on an easier game play. Don't know why they changed it from the old format from last gen where you can just slide the other controller over, play on default, and have an even game.
So, it is an issue and not sure if 1 user is playing with CPU sliders and other user with user? That could explain it. If this is case it would be easy to just make sure both CPU and user have same sliders and save for user vs user games. I'll try it and see what happens and report back later...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 06:24 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
So, it is an issue and not sure if 1 user is playing with CPU sliders and other user with user? That could explain it. If this is case it would be easy to just make sure both CPU and user have same sliders and save for user vs user games. I'll try it and see what happens and report back later...
Please let me know if you figure something out.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:48 AM   #7
Rookie

teampunjabi's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah I basically play offline franchises with my brother and we have been working on even sliders to get realistic stats for both teams. I think I will create a set for people looking to do this. I'd like as much feedback as possible. We are starting with base all madden sliders for now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »