Default Slider Support Group - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2015, 01:03 AM   #153
MVP
 
COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HARLEM NYC
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Does anyone have a good set of penalty sliders or leave that default too ?
COMMISSIONERHBK9 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 08:53 AM   #154
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
Does anyone have a good set of penalty sliders or leave that default too ?

All 55 except roughing the passer are 50. Works good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:09 PM   #155
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: Default Slider Support Group

I have a question. If I adjust all the sliders to 50 on ALL-MADDEN in Coach Career mode (for both cpu and player), does it change to some other difficulty, level like ALL-PRO, instead? I've never seen All-Madden sliders at 25 (for years the sliders would always start off in the middle, which is about 50 across the board) and was wondering if this is something new that was implemented in nextgen Madden Games?

In other words, are these All-Madden settings, that average around 25, the new norm and that any adjustments that are made trigger the game into a different difficulty?
fgqb#19nyj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:39 PM   #156
Hall Of Fame
 
NoleFan's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 10,653
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
All 55 except roughing the passer are 50. Works good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are similar but I see a ton of illegal blocks in the back. Especially on special teams. Like as soon as the returner catches the ball. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Hartsville HS Red Foxes
Florida State Seminoles
Carolina Panthers
NoleFan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:03 PM   #157
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Mine are similar but I see a ton of illegal blocks in the back. Especially on special teams. Like as soon as the returner catches the ball. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah i had it at 50 but i guess it replace other penalites that are not called that much. I just want to get 6 per team avg.

I`m open for suggestion though
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:11 PM   #158
Hall Of Fame
 
NoleFan's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 10,653
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
yeah i had it at 50 but i guess it replace other penalites that are not called that much. I just want to get 6 per team avg.

I`m open for suggestion though

I've got nothing. Though it seems to call that penalty a lot, I'd guess that overall my numbers are fine. It's really good seeing penalties this year. Especially that you can check the replay and actually see a pass interference happen for example.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Hartsville HS Red Foxes
Florida State Seminoles
Carolina Panthers
NoleFan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:24 PM   #159
Hall Of Fame
 
NoleFan's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 10,653
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Now I'm facing WAS and they're running all over us. Looking at the matchup stick they've got the advantage with their interior linemen and they're capitalizing on it.

RGIII is 6/11 for 93 yards

Chris Thompson (Go Noles) has 20 att for 91 yards and a score while Darrel Young has 5 att for 50 yards and just broke a 29 yarder for a score to tie the game at 14


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Hartsville HS Red Foxes
Florida State Seminoles
Carolina Panthers
NoleFan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:33 PM   #160
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Now I'm facing WAS and they're running all over us. Looking at the matchup stick they've got the advantage with their interior linemen and they're capitalizing on it.

RGIII is 6/11 for 93 yards

Chris Thompson (Go Noles) has 20 att for 91 yards and a score while Darrel Young has 5 att for 50 yards and just broke a 29 yarder for a score to tie the game at 14


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you calling your plays? Yesterday I had a game that I turned off. Cpu running back was 12att for 6yds. Horrible.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Top -