Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2015, 07:00 PM   #201
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Guys are noticing less fumbles by lowering the tackle slider. That's when it starts becoming a slippery slope b/c one thing affects another, and so on....
FWIW:

Unfortunately, the TAK slider also influences pursuit / intensity in the pass rush, so lowering it it can have a "domino effect"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 10:06 PM   #202
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Guys are noticing less fumbles by lowering the tackle slider. That's when it starts becoming a slippery slope b/c one thing affects another, and so on....

Yeah I agree with you. I just hate the feeling knowing the cpu rushing is not going to hurt me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2015, 11:59 AM   #203
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Yeah I agree with you. I just hate the feeling knowing the cpu rushing is not going to hurt me at all.

If I might, I would like to suggest the following. Play on default all pro at normal speed and 50 thresh. However, adjust false start, offsides, and holding all to 80 and facemask to 45. I think you will find the CPU to be more of a threat on the ground without deviating from default. I will explain my rationale after work today.
Old 09-28-2015, 12:31 PM   #204
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If I might, I would like to suggest the following. Play on default all pro at normal speed and 50 thresh. However, adjust false start, offsides, and holding all to 80 and facemask to 45. I think you will find the CPU to be more of a threat on the ground without deviating from default. I will explain my rationale after work today.

Ok. One last try. If this doesn't work I will go with tack 35. I tried that over the weekend and has a much more realistic running game form the cpu. I don't care about BT anymore. In fact I feel the game has two few bt in real life the first defender is not the one that always bring the runner down.

Old 09-29-2015, 05:51 PM   #205
MVP

booker21's Arena

What fatigue settings are you using? What I don't like of rising the fatigue is that ol sub even with subs at 0. And what make thing worst. Ol subs more than DL or LB. these 2 hardly. Every subout. I'm wondering if by rising the fatigue I'm not crippling the offense. Since ol does sub and DL/lb doesn't.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 03:20 PM   #206
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Hope some of you guys can post impressions on how the game is playing now that the latest patch has been released. I'm on the road for the next 2 weeks for work, so no Madden for me until I get back home.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 10-01-2015, 10:35 PM   #207
MVP

booker21's Arena

Default Slider Support Group

I played a couple of game post patch. I have nothing bad to say honestly. The game plays great. I'm no longer a "default" since I lower user tackling to 40. But just this tweak make the gameplay awesome. Now cpu can have huge rushing games and bad rushing games. I'm in the middle of the pack against the run. And the game plays great. Defensive holding slider now works. And I like that I don't have to turn off the visual feedback every game.

Also the Safties not reacting that fast when they are in deep coverage it make the game even better. .

Really surprise with this year game. After 1 month and over 50 games I'm still having a lot of fun playing games. And stats are coming really good.

I just wish the auto sub would work better. I would love to see more DL and RB rotation. But i guess we can't have it all

Old 10-01-2015, 11:14 PM   #208
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Exclamation Re: Default Slider Support Group

I played 3 today and 2 last night, still in my 32 team offline CFM(into week 3 now)
And they all played out really well and realistically.
I'm still playing w/o the tuner.
I'm struggling w/ teams that are lower rated and doing good w/ the good teams.
I did blowout the Seahawks w/ a hot Greenbay team. It was all b/c I was forcing turnovers(2 fumbles and 2ints) and was scoring off those turnovers. Which got A-Rod going and he finished w/ 5tds(4 passing and 1 rushing).
I also got blown out by the Giants using my Skins to start week 3. I was up 10-9 at halftime and I end up losing 36-19! Crazy stuff!
I'm seeing mobile qbs escape the pocket to avoid sacks(Russell Wilson throwing the ball away).
I shutdown the Colts rushing game vs my Jets.
Then I give up 290 rushing against the Giants vs my Skins! I blame it on me picking overly aggressive pass rushing calls. Good to know the cpu will adjust to be hammered in the pass game and get some long runs if your not staying in your lanes.

My last game tonight was really good! 27-24! Falcons(me) vs Cowboys(cpu). Romo and Bryant were healthy and made it a heck of a game. I got a td pass to Julio(his 2nd of the game) w/ only 8sec left!
They out gained me yardage wise, we just forced a couple timely turnovers. One of the turnovers was CRAZY! Romo made an awesome throw on the run to his WR Williams, who tries to hurdle over one of my players and the safety nails his *** in mid-air! FUMBLE!
I got some game pics and stats in my slider thread.
Still having some awesome games as you can see lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »