Default Slider Support Group - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-10-2015, 10:38 AM   #241
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Default Slider Support Group

That game is exactly what I'm seeing. Cardinals are a 3-4 team. And almost always my top tackler is a safety. Then mlb and 3rd safety again. I can understand every now and then but both MlB should be there at the top. My current leader is bucannon with 40 tackles. Then mathieu with 31 and then weather spoon with 28.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2015, 10:43 AM   #242
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Madden 16 + default All-Pro + patch #2 + coach mode = Best FB gaming experience...
Old 10-10-2015, 10:45 AM   #243
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Madden 16 + default All-Pro + patch #2 + coach mode = Best FB gaming experience...

How is your rush defense doing? I end up lowering tack to 40. I was holding tha rb to 3.0 way to often.

Old 10-10-2015, 10:50 AM   #244
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
How is your rush defense doing? I end up lowering tack to 40. I was holding tha rb to 3.0 way to often.

I'm just enjoying the game. Worrying about that kinda thing used to be my downfall. With school and work when I get a chance to play, I just play.

Had my worst rushing game in my last matchup.

HOU at JAX (me)

Yeldon had 17 YDS on 15 ATT. HOU's A. Blue started out averaging about 4.5 per but our D clamped down as the game went on. He finished right around 2.5 per.

Got the win 20-16 after consecutive incompletions from the 1 YD line resulted in a goal line stand and gave us the ball at our own 1 YD line with 0:02 to play.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:14 PM   #245
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

@ Booker, you said that you lowered the tackle slider so the cpu could run better, now that's another reason your safeties are leading your team in tackles, they are the last line of defense.
You can't have it all bro, you either keep it at default and you'll start seeing the LBs leading the team in tackles or you improve the cpu run game and the cpu breaks more of the linebackers tackles, leaving your safeties as the ones that come in and finally bring the ball carrier down.
In my games, I see the MLB usually at the top 1 or 2 in tackles.
Oh and if you play more zone defense, keeping your safeties out of the box, this will give your LBs more tackles, so playcalling matters too.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:16 PM   #246
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
@ Booker, you said that you lowered the tackle slider so the cpu could run better, now that's another reason your safeties are leading your team in tackles, they are the last line of defense.

You can't have it all bro, you either keep it at default and you'll start seeing the LBs leading the team in tackles or you improve the cpu run game and the cpu breaks more of the linebackers tackles, leaving your safeties as the ones that come in and finally bring the ball carrier down.

In my games, I see the MLB usually at the top 1 or 2 in tackles.

Oh and if you play more zone defense, keeping your safeties out of the box, this will give your LBs more tackles, so play calling matters too.

No. The Safties leading the team in tackles is before I lowered the tackling. The problem so that players don't shade the block at all. This never happened on past year versions. And also the cpu rushing is bad as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2015, 12:28 PM   #247
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
No. The Safties leading the team in tackles is before I lowered the tackling. The problem so that players don't shade the block at all. This never happened on past year versions. And also the cpu rushing is bad as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could lower the run block and raise the tackle, this would be 2 ways to see more blocks shed by LBs. If I kept my safeties out of the box more often I would see,
1. The cpu run game improve
2. More tackles by my front 7
Alot of who's getting the tackles is dependent on the D scheme your running vs the O scheme. If they are pass happy, expect more tackles by corners and safeties.
I guarantee you'd see more tackles out of the front 7 if you kept your safeties in more coverage though and you'd see a better ypc by the cpu.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:26 PM   #248
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
You could lower the run block and raise the tackle, this would be 2 ways to see more blocks shed by LBs. If I kept my safeties out of the box more often I would see,

1. The cpu run game improve

2. More tackles by my front 7

Alot of who's getting the tackles is dependent on the D scheme your running vs the O scheme. If they are pass happy, expect more tackles by corners and safeties.

I guarantee you'd see more tackles out of the front 7 if you kept your safeties in more coverage though and you'd see a better ypc by the cpu.

Yeah I was able to get my mlb and dl more involve in the rushing game. But then the problem is that the cpu can't run with good avg (over 4ypc). If I leave it on default the lb and dl get blocked but they don't shade the block. So the safeties are the only players not getting block so they made the tackle. This happens with default and 40 tack settings.

Personally I don't think I have a choice and just chose the less worst solution. So my safeties will lead tackling. Since I can't stand when the cpu suck at rushing.

But this is a game issue. Since irl defensive players get of the block and can make the play.

I guess I need to stop worrying about this things and just try to take what it work and what is not. Ignore it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »