Default Slider Support Group - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-05-2015, 05:50 PM   #297
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Seems we've all moved away from default for similar reasons, So far what's worked for opening up the cpu run game and helping the cpu run D. Keep in mind this is testing from All-Pro 50/50

User/cpu

Rbk: 40/60

Tak: 40/60

Fwiw I've also increased cpu Wrc: 55(improved cpu passing and less sacks allowed by the cpu)

Fum: 45/45(both user and cpu may lose 1 fumble per gm now, more fumbles caused, apx. 2 per gm)

Sadly I'm moving away from default to come back later a few days. Lol

It seems what bothers me it can't be fix it without causing some other "worst" effects.

I think today I will give it one more shot to a specific setting and if it doesn't work I may just finally give up. I hold many other games waiting to have madden perfectly tweaked. Which is never ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2015, 01:31 PM   #298
Pro

OVR: 0

Has anyone try all default sliders even penalties and with the tuner off?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2015, 02:13 PM   #299
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Has anyone try all default sliders even penalties and with the tuner off?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Yes for apx. my 1st 20 gms on AP default w/ default penalties.
Issues for me vs CPU was
1. Not enough penalties called in a full 60min gm
2. Defenders can catch as good as the offenses, so each game would have 4-5ints, the below avg. Qbs for the cpu would throw ALOT of ints per gm.
3. The tackling is overpowered, which leads to the cpu not being able to run and the cpu would take sacks on screen passes almost every time.
4. Lack of fumbles forced by the cpu.
That's the main things I noticed off the top of my head.

I've slowly developed my sliders over 60gms, I'm playing each game on the schedule in my CFM, so I can really see the common theme from the cpu game to game.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:40 PM   #300
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Yes for apx. my 1st 20 gms on AP default w/ default penalties.
Issues for me vs CPU was
1. Not enough penalties called in a full 60min gm
2. Defenders can catch as good as the offenses, so each game would have 4-5ints, the below avg. Qbs for the cpu would throw ALOT of ints per gm.
3. The tackling is overpowered, which leads to the cpu not being able to run and the cpu would take sacks on screen passes almost every time.
4. Lack of fumbles forced by the cpu.
That's the main things I noticed off the top of my head.

I've slowly developed my sliders over 60gms, I'm playing each game on the schedule in my CFM, so I can really see the common theme from the cpu game to game.
I agree with almost everything on it except with CPU taking sacks on Screen plays. I played several games and i almost never sack the qb on screen plays. Specially compared to what it used to be.

Then again i don`t control the DL or LB so this may be a effect from user taking control of the defensive player and making or affecting the play resulting in a sack.

Personally i would recommend set
TAK 40 and INT 35 for User only and do some house rules.

The more house rules you implement the less you need to tweak sliders.

Personally i don`t audible and i select plays only from strategy suggestions. Community is just cheese abusing on those plays that have higher chance on have good results as Tosses and HB Inside Zone, FB Dives, etc.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:41 PM   #301
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Yeah Booker,
I user the Dlinemen. If I see the Olineman take off left or right I try to beat them to the spot. What's nice is ever since I raised the cpu rbk: 60 and lowered user tak: 40 they've still been able to block me and get the screen to work better.
My current setup seems to allow the cpu to take advantage of the zero blitz plays and keep you playing a more honest base set. I raised the cpu wrc: 55 and this helps the cpu Qba and allows them to make more plays 1 on 1. 55-60 Wrc is all you need to see this effect

In my last game, the Ravens sealed the game by making plays vs zero blitz and they had 2 screen passes go for long rac. Good to see the cpu get these plays while I'm still controlling the dlinemen.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 11-07-2015 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:23 AM   #302
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
For what it's worth, I've got all penalties @ 55 except facemask and Roughing the Passer @54.
I'm seeing penalties being called right along the same avg. as real life.
Haven't finished playing all week 1 games yet but so far I'm well pleased. Equal based sliders are working really good this year!
With it at 54 vs 55, did you notice a decrease in QB play as some people claimed to notice with RtP at 50?
Old 11-18-2015, 08:24 PM   #303
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
With it at 54 vs 55, did you notice a decrease in QB play as some people claimed to notice with RtP at 50?
No didn't notice any increase or decrease in qb play w/ it at 54 vs 55. Just a few less rtp calls per gm. I could see maybe b/c a qb gets a whole new set of downs they may seem to be better but it's probably more to do with the defense getting more fatigued due to being on the field longer.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:41 PM   #304
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anybody seeing different gameplay after the new patch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »