Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2015, 03:11 AM   #305
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Definitely.

Better running game (for the CPU, but also for me, a little), slightly more fumbles, better pass rush for both CPU and myself, better QB play, more penalties, and (I swear), more subbing by the CPU.

The only negative I have seen is that the AI QBs seem a little more accurate than is right. May need to drop Pass accuracy to 45.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2015, 06:15 PM   #306
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm pretty much done with Madden this year. I hate sliders, but All Pro, even after the patch, is way too easy for me. I can run 7 yards/carry and complete 85% of my passes without even trying. And that's with house rules where I don't use community suggestions, and I don't go for it on fourth down, etc. I've tried "no switch" defense and its still too easy.

All Madden is ridiculous. I've been playing it for over a month now, and even if I win, I feel like I lucked into it (usually by getting a pick 6 or two). And I don't win often. Defense is absolutely impossible, and offense was doable but now is much more difficult post-patch because now running is even harder.

I went back to All Pro post patch and still moved the ball up and down the field without a problem. With Landry Jones as my QB. He's a 72 rated QB.

Ive tried all kinds of slider combinations, but just live every year, it just seems like this game is fundamentally broken. Its either too easy on one level, or too hard on the next. They absolutely need to make a level in between, or at least let you choose separate offensive and defensive difficulties. Preferably they'd do both. Realistically, they wont do either. I don't think I'm buying this game next year though, unless they at least do one of those two things because the game just isn't enjoyable.

The worst thing is, the game would be perfect for me if I could just play offense on All Madden and defense on All Pro. I mean, it would be ABSOLUTELY perfect. I'm not sure how they can continue to forgo making this an option, its such an easy thing to do.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:55 PM   #307
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
I'm pretty much done with Madden this year. I hate sliders, but All Pro, even after the patch, is way too easy for me. I can run 7 yards/carry and complete 85% of my passes without even trying. And that's with house rules where I don't use community suggestions, and I don't go for it on fourth down, etc. I've tried "no switch" defense and its still too easy.

All Madden is ridiculous. I've been playing it for over a month now, and even if I win, I feel like I lucked into it (usually by getting a pick 6 or two). And I don't win often. Defense is absolutely impossible, and offense was doable but now is much more difficult post-patch because now running is even harder.

I went back to All Pro post patch and still moved the ball up and down the field without a problem. With Landry Jones as my QB. He's a 72 rated QB.

Ive tried all kinds of slider combinations, but just live every year, it just seems like this game is fundamentally broken. Its either too easy on one level, or too hard on the next. They absolutely need to make a level in between, or at least let you choose separate offensive and defensive difficulties. Preferably they'd do both. Realistically, they wont do either. I don't think I'm buying this game next year though, unless they at least do one of those two things because the game just isn't enjoyable.

The worst thing is, the game would be perfect for me if I could just play offense on All Madden and defense on All Pro. I mean, it would be ABSOLUTELY perfect. I'm not sure how they can continue to forgo making this an option, its such an easy thing to do.
Dude, I'm having the exact same issues you are, 100% of everything you said happening right here. I'm not giving up on it though, it plays way too well for that. Did you do a clean uninstall before the patch? I'm doing that right now, considering how good of games others are having I have to think I messed up something when I was playing around with the previous tuner update a while back.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #308
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:

Separate difficulties for offense and defense would be a nice addition. NCAA had it the last couple of years it was around and MLB The Show has had it as well.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 11-25-2015, 12:30 PM   #309
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtkolman
Dude, I'm having the exact same issues you are, 100% of everything you said happening right here. I'm not giving up on it though, it plays way too well for that. Did you do a clean uninstall before the patch? I'm doing that right now, considering how good of games others are having I have to think I messed up something when I was playing around with the previous tuner update a while back.
If they just got rid of Robo QB on All-Madden, I'm fine with default All-Madden, but watching the AI goo 27-28 every game is ridiculous.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:49 PM   #310
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Separate difficulties for offense and defense would be a nice addition. NCAA had it the last couple of years it was around and MLB The Show has had it as well.
Im pretty sure Madden even had the option last gen at one point back when they had "my skill". I know NCAA had it. MLB the show does it every year. There is absolutely no excuse not to have the option of separate difficulties for offense and defense. Creating a difficulty in between may be a little harder, but still should be done. This is been a complaint about madden for as long as I can remember. Ive bought this game every year since PS1 days, and Im done. I will not buy it again until they at the very least let you have sepearate difficulty. Every year they add to the online game, which I don't play. All I want to do is play off-line franchise, and it's completely broken if I win every game on one level and lose every game on another. It's completely pointless playing it.
Old 11-25-2015, 01:24 PM   #311
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Im pretty sure Madden even had the option last gen at one point back when they had "my skill". I know NCAA had it. MLB the show does it every year. There is absolutely no excuse not to have the option of separate difficulties for offense and defense. Creating a difficulty in between may be a little harder, but still should be done. This is been a complaint about madden for as long as I can remember. Ive bought this game every year since PS1 days, and Im done. I will not buy it again until they at the very least let you have sepearate difficulty. Every year they add to the online game, which I don't play. All I want to do is play off-line franchise, and it's completely broken if I win every game on one level and lose every game on another. It's completely pointless playing it.
Have you tried lowering AI QB Accuracy to 5 or so and everything else default? That's my next test.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2015, 03:05 PM   #312
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Have you tried lowering AI QB Accuracy to 5 or so and everything else default? That's my next test.

All madden qb acc is crazy at default. It has always been. You should work between 5 to 10 to get realistic qb play on that level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »