Default Slider Support Group - Page 48 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #377
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
After 5 month I'm still struggling on how to play calling. I don't want to select my play. But I don't want to use community plays either. For those who don't pick your own plays how do you select the plays? Too bad I can't get a quick selection with strategy plays only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brother...I am the best OC that no one knows about. LMAO...I basically use my strategy of what I would call realistically on the sidelines. I am pass heavy guy but I really sneak some efficient runs with the Lions. I use the weapons I have for a team and gameplan to said weapons...that said...depending on the team...find a playbook that suites your needs. For me...the Pats and Saints playbook I use for teams that have superior pass catching RBs and TE and WR...Mostly the saints PB...For a team like the packers, vikings, texans, seattle and such I change up my scheme a bit.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:44 PM   #378
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Oh man! All-Madden default has started to revert back to Maddens past in my last 2 games. They have air tight coverage on all my WRs, TE's, the secondary jumps all my routes, making each catch almost impossible unless your throwing to elite WRs or TEs. The cpu defenders catch better than anyone else on the field. Your lucky to see 1 or 2 errant passes per gm from the cpu.
I was fooled for the 1st few games, thinking AM wasn't so bad but it's starting to look that way. Watched some replays and see my defenders continually getting stuck on blocks and the cpu might get holding called 1 or 2x per gm.
Looks like I may have to stick with my All-Pro setup for now.
3 games on AM level seems to be enough for me
Old 12-01-2015, 07:08 PM   #379
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Same thing happened to me. I started playing and i said on 1st quarter, hey this is not bad, seems pretty realistic.

2nd quarter, hmmm CPU QB is already 7/7 and score on both possession but ok, i did take a FG, i`m only 14-3, just 1 TD for me and i`m back into the game

3rd quarter, 24-6, QB 15-16, ok, he got 1 incomplete, a few more and he should be in a very good % but still believable.

4th quarter, 31-6, CPU QB 23-25, damn i quit.

That`s usually how it goes every time i give All madden a chance.
Old 12-01-2015, 07:23 PM   #380
Rookie

I am skipping defense and only playing offense on all madden default. I am actually enjoying it quite a bit.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:04 PM   #381
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Same thing happened to me. I started playing and i said on 1st quarter, hey this is not bad, seems pretty realistic.

2nd quarter, hmmm CPU QB is already 7/7 and score on both possession but ok, i did take a FG, i`m only 14-3, just 1 TD for me and i`m back into the game

3rd quarter, 24-6, QB 15-16, ok, he got 1 incomplete, a few more and he should be in a very good % but still believable.

4th quarter, 31-6, CPU QB 23-25, damn i quit.

That`s usually how it goes every time i give All madden a chance.
Yeah the Bills EJ Manuel did this to me. I exited and played again just to see if it was a fluke and same thing.
If I was going to stay on All-Madden, I would start w/ cpu all 25 and user 50.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:57 PM   #382
Rookie

OVR: 1

I do appreciate that the challenge factor was raised significantly, but it still feels like every game plays the same. I guess that's just a fact of Madden we all have to deal with.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:24 PM   #383
Season 2

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtkolman
I do appreciate that the challenge factor was raised significantly, but it still feels like every game plays the same. I guess that's just a fact of Madden we all have to deal with.
That is not the case for me AT ALL. Every game is completely different than the next one for me. I lost a 42-28 shootout vs. Tenn. where Mariotta shredded me for 4 TD's and no picks and ran for 69 yards. Two weeks later same two teams, 16-13 game where I forced him into 3 picks, and held him to 12 yards rushing. Those games were nothing like each other.

Some games my QB is fire and throws at a 72% completion rate, somes game at 52%. Some games rush for 5 YPC some games 2.3 YPC, sometimes my D is stout, other times, it gets lit up. So I totally disagree with your statement.
I dont get this. Ok nothing against anyone whos buying both or whatever but when I buy a NBA game I want the most accurate and best graphical game possible and by accurate I mean all current players, arenas, equipment. Not some bum from the 80's
Old 12-02-2015, 09:41 AM   #384
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Oh man! All-Madden default has started to revert back to Maddens past in my last 2 games. They have air tight coverage on all my WRs, TE's, the secondary jumps all my routes, making each catch almost impossible unless your throwing to elite WRs or TEs. The cpu defenders catch better than anyone else on the field. Your lucky to see 1 or 2 errant passes per gm from the cpu.
I was fooled for the 1st few games, thinking AM wasn't so bad but it's starting to look that way. Watched some replays and see my defenders continually getting stuck on blocks and the cpu might get holding called 1 or 2x per gm.
Looks like I may have to stick with my All-Pro setup for now.
3 games on AM level seems to be enough for me
If you lower the AI QB ACC to 10 on all-madden and leave everything else default, you'll get some decent games. The main problems I have with it are no fumbles and the pass rush is non-existant. I never see one of my AI d-linemen ever get to the QB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »