Default Slider Support Group - Page 56 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-24-2016, 02:31 PM   #441
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Default Slider Support Group

It's going to be a while before I make the move to '17, but I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys discover in terms of using default sliders.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:12 AM   #442
Pro

OVR: 6

I've had some great games on default AP so far. I haven't won by more than 7 points yet.

Penalty sliders need adjusting but otherwise everything else feels good. I've had CPU QB's in the 55-65% range. My completion percentage has been a bit higher but mainly because the new zones scare me and I haven't been pushing the ball downfield much.

This years version plays the best out of the box vs. any other I've played mainly due to the new zones and gap assignments. Defense is much more stout this year.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 08-25-2016, 12:00 PM   #443
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

I haven't tried All Pro. That is what I usually play. Regardless of whether it's All Pro or All Madden, the only thing I'll touch is penalties, Overall game speed, and interceptions, (unless they are ok at All Pro) The rest, I'll leave alone, and not look back.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 08-25-2016, 12:54 PM   #444
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I haven't tried All Pro. That is what I usually play. Regardless of whether it's All Pro or All Madden, the only thing I'll touch is penalties, Overall game speed, and interceptions, (unless they are ok at All Pro) The rest, I'll leave alone, and not look back.
INT's seem fine. I think I've seen a total of 2 ints in 3 games.

Game speed feels fine.

I just had to raise penalties because I wasn't seeing enough.
Old 08-25-2016, 08:09 PM   #445
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Hi I'm Fiddy and I'll be back at it with All Pro Default Sliders this year. Well, back if gamecast has no issues like the last few years. So far so good. Hope nobody finds any glitches with it. Lol

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

Old 08-26-2016, 09:16 AM   #446
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey

That's were I'm right now. I had to lower user interception since I was getting way to many.

I set them at 25. The rest is default and its playing great! Love this year game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 11:11 AM   #447
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzen
I've had some great games on default AP so far. I haven't won by more than 7 points yet.

Penalty sliders need adjusting but otherwise everything else feels good. I've had CPU QB's in the 55-65% range. My completion percentage has been a bit higher but mainly because the new zones scare me and I haven't been pushing the ball downfield much.

This years version plays the best out of the box vs. any other I've played mainly due to the new zones and gap assignments. Defense is much more stout this year.

This is by far the best out of the box madden I've ever seen. Any adjustments I make to the sliders will be to keep my CFM inline with nfl averages in real life, but my solo CFM is all pro default gameplay sliders for the first time since the early 2000s.

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 08-29-2016, 09:26 AM   #448
Pro

I'm still doing PLAY NOW games with default sliders, all pro, and just some penalty adjustments. I'm still having some great and varied games. So far I've gone to OT THREE times in about 10 games and I'm 2-1 in OT.

I'm just waiting on week 1 rosters to release and then I'll start my CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »