Default Slider Support Group - Page 64 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2016, 10:49 PM   #505
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Default All Pro with DPI and DHolding bumped up so I see it more, 60 and 65. Had to quit the first game after I left the controller withour pausing and had a 1st and 37 from my own 1 when I came back. Come back and Browns ground game has over 100 in the first. Duke has used two good moves on both his runs for 19 and 11 and crowell weaved to the outside after I crashed the S into the b gap and got a huge 50 yard run. Looked like an all madden run last year where his bcv kicked in. I like the punishment for being reckless. Anyway down 17-0 after 1 qtr. Havent given up that many points in the whole game last two weeks. Interesting.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:21 PM   #506
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Default All Pro with DPI and DHolding bumped up so I see it more, 60 and 65. Had to quit the first game after I left the controller withour pausing and had a 1st and 37 from my own 1 when I came back. Come back and Browns ground game has over 100 in the first. Duke has used two good moves on both his runs for 19 and 11 and crowell weaved to the outside after I crashed the S into the b gap and got a huge 50 yard run. Looked like an all madden run last year where his bcv kicked in. I like the punishment for being reckless. Anyway down 17-0 after 1 qtr. Havent given up that many points in the whole game last two weeks. Interesting.
So I have a 25-24 lead at half time thanks to 3 browns fumbles. 2 strip sacks for scores. Most ive seen so far. RG3 tried to escape the pocket and got sacked from behind and another was throwing on the run off his back foot couldnt complete the animation. Couldve been tuck rule. Crazy part is these happened with less than 2:30 on the clock while being aggressive. Other than that hes 10/14 and has scrambled to throw a couple times and got me. Crowell fumbled when slammed at the handoff but got another TD run and has 12 for 105. I only have 125 yards of offense and two INTs but winning. I kinda like the craziness lol lets see how the 2nd half goes.

Things got defensive in 2nd half. Each QB threw another INT and couldnr convert 3rd downs. Thankfully I had a beautiful 54 yard run on an inside zone with Murray to take the lead. Pressured RG3 on multiple comeback drives to eventualy force a bunch of incompletions. Couldn't easily ice the game on the ground had the punt back a couple times.

387 yards to 261. 17 to 10 first downs. 22% to 33% third down. Cpu to user. I finally lost time of possesion. Browns had 167 rushing yards to my 147. Rg3 comlelted 61% was at 70 until comeback attempts. But those defensive tds saved me.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 09-08-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:01 PM   #507
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

After trying some Sliders I'm back to default. All Pro w/ 12 min qtrs and 20 sec run off. Over the last 3 games we've gotten 121, 130 and 120 plays. I combine runs, passes and sacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2016, 05:28 PM   #508
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

12 min, 20 sec run off is it.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:38 PM   #509
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
12 min, 20 sec run off is it.

Maybe try 18 sec runoff for about 2-3 less plays per game
Old 09-12-2016, 11:07 PM   #510
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Maybe try 18 sec runoff for about 2-3 less plays per game

In my last game with the same settings, there were 119 plays run.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:16 AM   #511
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
In my last game with the same settings, there were 119 plays run.

there are multiple combination you can use and still get 120 plays. i do 15 min 12 acc and also get 120. Since i don`t audible (house rule) 12 sec is more than enough.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:07 PM   #512
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

After finishing the 2017 season 10-6, winning the AFC North and getting a 1st round bye we played host to DEN in the divisional round...

Still filling in for the injured and not re-signed Ryan Fitzpatrick, Evan Goldman (R) led us into battle...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »